Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! (27852 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by advanceDNA: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:

How do I drag God into the matter?
Someone that call himself an enemy of God. Think about that.
Also, even if I love sex and women, I can never be dumb like OP. Maybe such tins can happen to u sha

U dragged God into the issue...because you don’t know what’s happening to him..u are not God.
No one is free from misfortune as long as you are in the world... the only comfort God gave us is that he will be there to help.. not that calamity or evil cannot befall you...

Saying whateva is happening to him is becos of what he said about God is fallacy..
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by nesgeeek(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2021
I feel your girlfriend is possessed, always mind the class of ladies u date. when u end up marrying her as ur wife she will definitely still be having sex with her ex without u knowing. I will advice u to end everything u are doing with her and also change ur environment if possible.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Laurene: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Foodqueen:
Having sex with a preggy lady that is not carrying your child shocked

Mehnn.... shocked
pregnant women do have sex
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by DECLAN2015(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Carchoice:
70 years old man.

He is a mumu man
The sex no allow am reason
He is emotionally blind
And is this u call love.
Continuuuu in patience voice
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by freedomfloyd(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Op the craziest set of ladies to be with is the confused ones, and one thing I discovered in your whole write up is that sex is your weakness and she is using that against you that why u can't stand your ground or say no whenever she come over to your house with her super story, bro control your joystick don't let your joystick control you simply put think with your brain not with your dick before that daughter of Jezebel ruin your life for good
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by wentroublecomes: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

U dragged God into the issue...because you don’t know what’s happening to him..u are not God.
No one is free from misfortune as long as you are in the world... the only comfort God gave us is that he will be there to help.. not that calamity or evil cannot befall you...

Saying whateva is happening to him is becos of what he said about God is fallacy..

Just tell me you're an atheist and I'll free you jeje.
Even if you're passing through difficult time doesn't mean you'll speak ill of God who created you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by chinchonglee(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Carchoice:
70 years old man.
70 years old man oo
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by advanceDNA: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Just tell me you're an atheist and I'll free you jeje.
Even if you're passing through difficult time doesn't mean you'll speak ill of God who created you.

U are trying to claim to know exactly why op is being used by a woman.... I tell u again, u are not God..don’t claim what u don’t know
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by dontrulee: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Omo, na confirm comedy be this.
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by ajumma(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2021
we had "malaton" sex

stupid Idoma people
anything is about sex
no wonder Benue have the
highest number of HIV patients
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by ajumma(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2021
EnemyofGod22

your sense of reason need factory reset

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Rupertek: 10:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
Calm down bro... still be patient...

Do the dna later, be calm for now...

Don't be in a hurry to claim any baby and stop having sex with her, even stop her from coming to your house, you can change your location, only communicate strictly on calls...
Which DNA test? You can't force a child you are not married to her mother to a DNA unless the mother agrees.
There is even no need of going for DNA, he is not married to the lady, so should not be shopping for a child. It is not as if DNA test is cheap.
He should work away from that harlot. Another man may still emerge laying credible claim to the child.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Ebubechuwku(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Rupertek:

Which DNA test? You can't force a child you are not married to her mother to a DNA unless the mother agrees.
There is even no need of going for DNA, he is not married to the lady, so should not be shopping for a child. It is not as if DNA test is cheap.
He should work away from that harlot. Another man may still emerge laying credible claim to the child.

...thats true... I love your input also...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by theamazonguru(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Op, you really need deliverance.
I have seen
I have read of simps
Your own is beyond description.

A lady told you, you ain't the owner of the pregnancy yet you still went ahead to have sex with her several times.
Don't you know that's a curse?

The odds are high that you might not be the owner of the pregnancy.

To top it up, 2 of you are doing the same pussy.

Gosh.
Tueeeeeeeeeeeh
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by causimalbarka(m): 7:05am On Dec 10, 2021
PLease i want to ask you a question, let's assume with all these dramas, she agrees to go with you, you mean you will still marry her?

EnemyofGod22:
I'm Planning To Lay Claims To My Baby Girl My Girlfriend Gave To Another Man.

Here is my true life story
My name is Samuel, from Benue state, Idoma language.

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

Some time I do send her some money to take care of herself.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

Sorry for so many typo,error in the write up.

mod please push this to front page.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by causimalbarka(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2021
freedomfloyd:
Op the craziest set of ladies to be with is the confused ones, and one thing I discovered in your whole write up is that sex is your weakness and she is using that against you that why u can't stand your ground or say no whenever she come over to your house with her super story, bro control your joystick don't let your joystick control you simply put think with your brain not with your dick before that daughter of Jezebel ruin your life for good

Exactly you get it..
Obviously the guy is a innocent type that was just open to sex and that dey enter him head
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by simplepee(f): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2021
The surprising part is that at a point the op wanted to "do something for head".

Omo, some of you can take risk o. After wifing that community hole. You will still be the one to come next year to drop epistle of how miserable your marriage is, then your co-idiots on nairaland who doesn't know how the story began will join you and be shouting "marriage is scam".

Op, you better receive sense. And by all means stay away from premarital sex. Get your life together. That girl will destroy your life if you keep climbing her and listening to her false sober stories. How do you even feel comfortable sleeping with her when you know she sleeps with another??
I don't understand people when it comes to sex sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by SurvivorM(f): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
simplepee:
The surprising part is that at a point the op wanted to "do something for head".

Omo, some of you can take risk o. After wifing that community hole. You will still be the one to come next year to drop epistle of how miserable your marriage is, then your co-idiots on nairaland who doesn't know how the story began will join you and be shouting "marriage is scam".

Op, you better receive sense. And by all means stay away from premarital sex. Get your life together. That girl will destroy your life if you keep climbing her and listening to her false sober stories. How do you even feel comfortable sleeping with her when you know she sleeps with another??
I don't understand people when it comes to sex sad sad
pretty damsel my Edo sister, I see you are viewing Festivals giveaway.
Please can you like akidelebolanle business plan. Thank you so much
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by akidelebolanle(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
SurvivorM:
pretty damsel my Edo sister, I see you are viewing Festivals giveaway.
Please can you like akidelebolanle business plan. Thank you so much
Thank you my dear brother. Pls vote for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by SurvivorM(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
akidelebolanle:
Thank you my dear brother. Pls vote for me.
I already did and i am a girl
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by akidelebolanle(f): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
SurvivorM:
I already did and i am a girl
so sorry.my sister.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by periphetes: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmnnn NEXT !!! sad sad sad

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

Are you sure that this Moniker of yours is not affect you??
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Gratefulsoul202: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

Fast forward to January

cheesy cheesy bro according to Yoruba belief you just made a bad mistake sexing a pregnant woman it very bad. According to the belief you won't ever be rich till the said child pronounces money

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.