Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! (27905 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by BarrElChapo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
I'm Planning To Lay Claims To My Baby Girl My Girlfriend Gave To Another Man.

Here is my true life story
My name is Samuel, from Benue state, Idoma language.

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

Some time I do send her some money to take care of herself.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

Sorry for so many typo,error in the write up.

mod please push this to front page.

Escalate it by approaching whoever needs to hear that you might be the father both the other guy & his mother, if you want but DNA isn't exactly cheap o but it will get you to the truth..
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by InvertedHammer: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born.

/
If I were you, I will keep supporting her.

I will also add some monthly stipend for ex-bf too.

That's after selling one kidney.

/

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Mvena(f): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Samakus:
Benue guy and Akwa Ibom girl. What a combo! E sure me die say na 15 unfortunate children una go born Las Las. And very likely that 8 of them will constitute huge societal nuisance tomorrow

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by safarigirl(f): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
LOL

The only thing wey make me laugh well for this your story be that part of:

"Unfortunately, the baby came out as a girl...."

As in, female child don become unfortunate occurrence. Anyway, why you come dey carry the matter for your head as she no born the boy wey you want?

How are you even sure the child is your own? Have you done DNA test, or you just want to be stubborn?

Omo, she say no be you get pikin, give God the glory and forge ahead, what else can you do about the situation? If you can fight the lady and the person she chose as the father, feel free to go ahead with that. Worst case scenario, you go scatter their relationship. You can take the case to court and the court will require a DNA test to be conducted.

But really, all that just seems like a lot.

The only true victim here is the child, because na so dem fit give her to who no be her papa.

You're very weak-minded in relation to this your girlfriend for whatever reason, and it is not a good look. She go just dey look you like who no get sense. So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Kelvin125(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Benue guy and Akwa Ibom girl. What a combo! E sure me die say na 15 unfortunate children una go born Las Las. And very likely that 8 of them will constitute huge societal nuisance tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

This part was unnecessary. Why drag the idoma tribe into your madness? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by brain54(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mama and Papa Oche!
Well done o!!!
That girl just dey use the pregnancy to manipulate both you and the other guy.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by wallarwallar(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ur MUMU na 1st class. The useless lady was sleeping with u and her boyfriend at d same time and u still hv d gut to bring her matter 2 nairaland . You are a big fool. U sure u get reaonabke people around u @ all

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by 8stargeneral: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Baune and akwa ibom...what a bad combinations

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by goodheart01: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how guys can be so stupid. All I could deduce from this rubbish is that the OP can't stay away from the girl's puccy. And now he's being manipulated like a billy goat

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Mosopzy23: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
She allegedly gave ur first child to another man.
She's still coming to you for sex and you're succumbing to her . She will get pregnant again and give out your 2nd child to another man .
Honestly, I don't really know you want. You don't know what you want either.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by MrCGPA(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Idoma guys are smarter than this! A woman told you she was pregnant for another man and you are still doing Stupid love. You are a Funny Idoma Guy. Real Idoma guys don't play Stupid like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Dreadshy: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Una dey try o, for all these blood related diseases una still dey dove in raw? After all na malaton sex...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Do dna test first and accept responsibility of the child, if it comes out positive
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Elitecool: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
I'm sorry to say you'd played a dangerous game. You should've known and maintained your stance from when she said the pregnancy is not yours.
It'd be deadly to continue having relationship with such a monster.

Why the need for DNA test?
Anyway, get prepared for a million naira for that. If result favours you, collect your child and never have something to do with that prostitute again and again.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by americaninja1: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Free that girl, she just Dey use u as sub, Na d first guy b first eleven. No Dey do lik bolo
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by omoadeleye(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
EnemyofGod22:

Last year November 2020 I met this girl from Akwa Ibom state, we both live in pH, before I woo her, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no. She told me that her boyfriend broke her heart, they are no longer together. I said okay, I love her and I want her to be my girlfriend which she said yes, she loves me too, from that day on we became friend. On 9th of November, I invited her to my house which she came, we had great time together, we had malaton sex that day, each day by day our relationship growing stronger.

Fast forward to December Christmas day, I called her to come to my house, she told me she's going to her elder sisters house to assist her prepare Christmas food, I said okay, then after Christmas on 27 December she came to my house we again had great time together. She stayed in my house for four days before she went back to her house.

One day I visited her in her house, I met her with a guy, they are almost fighting each other. Immediately she saw me she left the guy and met me. I asked her who the guy is? She told me it was that her first boyfriend, She said the guy nearly beat her because of me. She again said the guy is angry with her because of me. I said okay if she love the guy let them continue their relationship, she said no, it is me she loves and she can't continue the reletionship with him. She told me we should go to my house that night which we went to my house, one thing lead to another, we had great sex till day break.

Fast forward to January

On second week of January this year, she came to my house and told me that she missed her period. I took her to pharmacy and did some tests and the result came out she is pregnant. She asked me what is she going to do with the Pregnancy? I told her to keep the Pregnancy, but she said no she's going to abort it, then I told her if she has ever done abortion before she should not try this baby because it will going to back fire on her, she confessed said yes, she has done one abortion before, but what I told her now really entered her and she will not abort it again.

On the 3rd week of January, she came to my house and said I'm not the one responsible for her pregnancy. I was mad at her, I was thinking she was joking, but she said she is serious about it. Then I asked her who is responsible for the pregnancy? She told me that it was that her first boyfriend that is responsible for it. I asked her how is she sure it was that guy that got her pregnant? When on November, December and January we do have sex almost every day? And again I took her to one private hospital and did some normal test, the result came out she was pregnant from first week of January that day as she saw the result she said she is confused about the whole thing.

On first week of February, I was already prepared to take her to her parents for introduction and possibly pay some bride price, only for her to come to my house and insist that the boy responsible for her pregnant. One thing I discovered is that, the boy is financially stable than me, that's why she chose the boy over me and the boy's mother has hospital according to her, while my own parents are in the village.

Despite the fact she claimed I'm not the one responsible for her pregnant she is still coming to my house we do have sex, and bath together and eat together she keep telling me she loves me. I asked her if she truly love me as she said why did she carry my pregnant give another man? She said the woman always has the final said who give her pregnant.

Fast forward On MAY, that is, the pregnancy was 5months, she came to my house midnight I asked her why did she come to my house? She said she had misunderstanding with the guy and the guy is threatening to beat her, she went straight to my bed and lie down, removed all her clothes naked and said let air touch her, I told her what she is doing is not good if she knows truly the pregnant is not mine, why is she coming to my house and lie down naked? I tried as much as possible to send her away but she refused to go and kept telling me she loves me.

She asked me which baby do I like her to born? I told her, baby boy, she again asked me which name do I like to name the baby? I name him (OCHE) OCHE means King in Idoma language, every day we keep calling each other and when I called her, I always called her mama OCHE which she does called me back baba OCHE.

Some time I do send her some money to take care of herself.

To cut the long story short, she gave birth in September, but unfortunately it was a baby girl she born. The day she born, the next day she called me and informed me about the baby, which she even snapped the baby and sent it to me on Whatsapp.

Before I forget, again on last Sunday of July midnight she came to my house, I asked her why did she come to my house with 7 months Pregnancy? She said her boyfriend make her angry and with annoyance she even told him he is not responsible for the Pregnancy, the guy is mad at her. When I was about to sleep, she started making move for sex, I stopped her several times but she refused keep trying until I fell for it, we latter had sex again.

Matured men and women in the house please advise me on what to do, because I'm planning to lay claim of the baby.

Sorry for so many typo,error in the write up.

mod please push this to front page.

Dem dan use sex do both of you .. una two be nymph abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by jassmenn(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
5 and 6 grin cheesy and the babe na akwaibom girl grin
Maxymilliano:
Benue people and fvck eh wink
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by ofuonyebi: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Eeeyaaa!...sorry o Broz,
Maybe you need to see DR ffk for serious consultation of similar troubles
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
I was so full of anger reading that. Why can't some men reason like matured adults. The girl had made it clear the Idoma guy wasn't responsible for her pregnancy, but there he was trying to claim it. Gosh!
I deduced, from the story that he just told, that the Akwa Ibom girl was obviously sleeping with the two men. In short, she was already still sleeping with her so-called "ex-boyfriend" at the time and after she met the Idoma guy. Then she'd kept on switching beds, going to both ex and current boyfriends for marathon sex. She would even mention to Idoma guy the fact that she was coming from her ex boyfriend's place (after they must have fought) and Idoma guy feels it was all love! Continue.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Mikeeytools: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Daddy oche sorry oo! Just wait she would get angry and bring her back.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by BadEnglish(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sorry I've got nothing to say to you other than, you are one dumb motherfvckker
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by GemstoneJs(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
You dey act like watin no get magnitude and direction.

Abeg gettat undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Blaksheep: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na only 'great sex una sabi'
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Openyamind111(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
No one can exhaust Knowledge and I wouldn’t blame you for the whole things @OP I believe we are meant to learn everyday.. many of those insulting the OP can be in his shoe as well.. my advice.. she’s the only one who can tell who the baby belongs to.. @OP please let her be.. maybe in the future if the baby is yours, let’s hope that the truth will be be revealed with time.. another advice stop having sex with pregnant women that you’re not the one who’s responsible for the pregnancy. our side here it’s an abomination.. be prayerful and move on.. stay very far from such ladies .. you’ve seen the red flag the day you went to her house and met the guy but you ignore it.. God help you man.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by TheWolfen(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Samakus:

Easy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by dapolaw(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
The only annoying thing is that I wasted quality time reading this.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Exodora: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Akwa-Ibom people and sex hmmmm.
Guy just grow sense for once nau even without being told that girl is just enjoying your knacking and nothing more but to be sincere the baby is yours she is confuse cause she wants to have it all by herself"the both of you" .
If I may ask the boyfriend in question is he from Akwa-Ibom too if yes fogerrit.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by Calicoe: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Where is Righteousness 2 when you need him?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by tunapawizzy: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Aforxzy:
Did u just say "unfortunately it was a baby girl " Gosh.
And you want to claim the said baby girl?

You don't deserve that child sir.

m sure op just dey whine us...na mercy Johnson act the movie
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by favour32(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
That is why the topic, summary is taught in elementary use of English language at high school.

Sleep nearly catch me as I dey read dey go.
****The girl love the so-called first boy even if he beats her.
She dey use you as plan be to calm down.
If you know wetin dey....dey ya lane.
If na ya pikin las las you go know.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! by clockwisereport: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Grammarnazi1 can now can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Love Letter: The Good Old Days / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.