Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour (1943 Views)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
I met a newly lady in my working place. she is a fresh graduate from kogi state, she came to spend a little time her seniour sister here in my street, her sister live close to my working place. We became friends when she came to my working place to get some bread, I worked in a modern bakery. So i talked to her that i like her & i told her i want to marry her, and she say yes to me. she even told me that she just break up with her boyfriend, i see that as an opportunity then the relationship started, everyday i make her a special bread that costed me #1,500 everyday. Our relationship is over six month now. But i become suspicious when her ex started calling her over month now, and they do talk more than an hour. I comfronted her but she said he is just calling & that she can never date him again because he always beat her to pulp anytime there is a little misunderstanding between them. But she told me she cant stop picking his call everyday. Plz what should i do?
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by HarunaWest(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I met a newly lady in my working place. she is a fresh graduate from kogi state, she came to spend a little time her seniour sister here in my street, her sister live close to my working place. We became friends when she came to my working place to get some bread, I worked in a modern bakery. So i talked to her that i like her & i told her i want to marry her, and she say yes to me. she even told me that she just break up with her boyfriend, i see that as an opportunity then the relationship started, everyday i make her a special bread that costed me #1,500 everyday. Our relationship is over six month now. But i become suspicious when her ex started calling her over month now, and they do talk more than an hour. I comfronted her but she said he is just calling & that she can never date him again because he always beat her to pulp anytime there is a little misunderstanding between them. But she told me she cant stop picking his call everyday. Plz what should i do?
Mai Bread...She likes your bread. Very soon she will travel back to Kogi to meet her ex..bi kiaful

15 Likes

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Ebubechuwku(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
It baffles me when men wants to win a woman's heart with gift.
Don't you know gift makes someone naturally like you and that's not genuine love, it's only attracted to the gift..

Is like giving monkey banana and you are telling the public the monkey are friendly, stop giving them bananas and you see the other side of them...

And you are a man, don't force anyone to love you, tell her straight forward you don't like it the way she do pick her ex call and if she doesn't agree to it, let her go... biko, there are billion girls in the world...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Healthrelatedjo: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bros,if to say u dey bank dt ur 1500 every day( for 6months +) u know how much u go don get for bank?

7 Likes

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Anobella: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yinkakolawole:

Mr bread sorry she go soon voom

Her heart belongs to her ex

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Godada(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2021

Oga bread, just build her a bakery and you will be ok.

As for her EX, he can be an EXecutive too EXecuting sexual duties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by johnsonmartina6(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
why is satan using women to dance alingo in some shimp head
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by MufasaLion: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
She's still not over her ex and it's normal sijce it's still a fresh breakup. Moreover, you giving her bread doesn't make you a fool, but giving her daily is not right because I don't think you earn well enough to do that, except you are not paying for it which is still not right.

She's still emotionally attached to her ex irrespective of how bad she was treated by him. It's left for you to decide if you wanna continue or ask for a break from her.

If you're not careful, you will become used. Stay smart.

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by ednut1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mr bread dont be stupid. Chop your own share and go. She will return to that ex

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Bigcowhorn: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
How i wish i know where you live. I'll have you arrested for unusual stupidity.
She's dating you because of sweet bread.

If i ask if you've laid her now you will say no but that Ex has and will again very soon. From the look of things he's be doing it repeatedly too.. like before.
What are they talking about? The whether or Buhari?
Use your head, Mugu!

You even told her you want to marry her from the outset rather than date her....

MUGU!

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Obioramichael(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Bros,if to say u dey bank dt ur 1500 every day( for 6months +) u know how much u go don get for bank?

6 Likes

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by AoifeNightfall: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pumpumking come and see your brother in grammar grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Healthrelatedjo: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol
270k+
To beat op dey hungry me [quote author=Obioramichael post=108324184][/quote]
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Nemesis0147(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mai bread
Y u no dy add tea join?
Nawa for u oh
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Yohans(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Oga Yinka mai braidi shey you sure say your brain is working?
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by AutoChick4U(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
It baffles me when men wants to win a woman's heart with gift.
Don't you know gift makes someone naturally like you and that's not genuine love, it's only attracted to the gift..

Is like giving monkey banana and you are telling the public the monkey are friendly, stop giving them bananas and you see the other side of them...

And you are a man, don't force anyone to love you, tell her straight forward you don't like it the way she do pick her ex call and if she doesn't agree to it, let her go... biko, there are billion girls in the world...
Eh from d billion of girls in d world d main koko is to find that one that loves u genuinely naw
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by playapayaski: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ditch her immediately
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by techWriter1: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mai Bread...She hobbies your butter. Very soon she will travelers back to Kogi to meetings her ex..bi kiaful
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Ebubechuwku(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Eh from d billion of girls in d world d main koko is to find that one that loves u genuinely naw

Babe, finding love shouldn't be your main priority, that's what most people don't understand. Find other things that wil make love work should be your priority and once you get them, love will be like a compliment....

Likewise when you want money, you don't look for money, first work on things that will make money come, and money will follow as a compliment

Like you wanna make a fire , you don't look for fire, you look for sticks , matches , or gas and matches... and fire will come out..

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Nicepoker(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wait... You give her bread of a thousand five hundred everyday. And you have been dating her for six months. Meaning you have spent 270k already. If I am the owner of the Bakery I will squeeze you into one of the pans pushed you into the oven. By the time you are out your brains would have been well baked. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by mosdii(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
That ex will still bang the babe again grin
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by cleish(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
I weep on your behalf......
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by 1F30M4(f): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Buoda Yinka, mabinu sugbon you need to be calming down o. How can you start proposing marriage to a girl you barely know/just met? I really hope this is not infatuation.

Can't say for a fact that she has called it quits with her abusive boyfriend so you can't be too sure, yeah she might have told you that but it may just be that she's in a new environment, far from his reach, far from his troubles, some freedom at last, a breath of fresh air, I mean who wouldn't want that?! Plus a very special bread made & delivered with love daily, aww how romantic. I can guarantee that she enjoys it more than you could ever imagine but you see that's what it is, it is what it is.
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Godada(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by samtol4(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
She is not done with her ex. By the way , I don't understand you. You just met a lady , immediately you propose marriage to her. You did that to win her heart or do you mean it? Why rush to propose? Focus on your job at the bakery ,you are distracted by a woman
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Theboy21: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kai big head moi breidy cheesy cheesy so na u dey shift bread for our bakery dey dash woman sad finally we don catch U cheesy cheesy U are fired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by peedeeasobie(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yinkakolawole:

It's obvious your heart has not been broken before and it needs to.
This event will teach you a lesson you won't forget in a hurry. It will change your view about dating children and unserious people.

She will break your heart into pieces!
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Ola17: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:

1500*365/2=273,750!

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by AutoChick4U(f): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

Babe, finding love shouldn't be your main priority, that's what most people don't understand. Find other things that wil make love work should be your priority and once you get them, love will be like a compliment....

Likewise when you want money, you don't look for money, first work on things that will make money come, and money will follow as a compliment

Like you wanna make a fire , you don't look for fire, you look for sticks , matches , or gas and matches... and fire will come out..
Tell that to the Op. I have no business with love
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by jagorinho: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Is the girl reselling the 1500 daily bread or eating it? if the girl is eating #1500 bread daily when she is not a refugee, you need to withdraw your proposal or else your bakery will soon close and you will be looking for " baba ijebu 2 sure" up and down

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Pics Of The Sexiest Naija Singers, Tiwa Savage And Simi Showing Their Boobs / My Wife Is A LovePeddler / My Life Has Finally Hit The Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.