Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour (1955 Views)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / My Fiancee Says She Will Divorce Me If I Have Sex With Her Everyday In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by arthurwillia(m): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Lol when she gets pregnant for him you will know
My ex got pregnant for her first love who had another baby mama, funny right? Na my life story
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Fiscus105(m): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I met a newly lady in my working place. she is a fresh graduate from kogi state, she came to spend a little time her seniour sister here in my street, her sister live close to my working place. We became friends when she came to my working place to get some bread, I worked in a modern bakery. So i talked to her that i like her & i told her i want to marry her, and she say yes to me. she even told me that she just break up with her boyfriend, i see that as an opportunity then the relationship started, everyday i make her a special bread that costed me #1,500 everyday. Our relationship is over six month now. But i become suspicious when her ex started calling her over month now, and they do talk more than an hour. I comfronted her but she said he is just calling & that she can never date him again because he always beat her to pulp anytime there is a little misunderstanding between them. But she told me she cant stop picking his call everyday. Plz what should i do?

This is how it usually started, before you know it agravatted and become toxic marriage, a marriage in which no clear driver. It still baffles me, wen guy will not take charge of relationship or marriage, such marriage usually heading to confusion.

Oga what stopping you from banning her from picking her ex calls? Fear of loosing her?......I think tge fear of fathering someone children should outweigh fear of loosing ur gf, at least for now.
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by ImoleNaija: 1:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Obviously, your girl does not want to live by bread alone. grin

On a serious note, why do some guys like to play mumu roles in r/ship? Na guys like OP dey fight over a useless girl & her child.
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by ImoleNaija: 1:49am On Dec 09, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol when she gets pregnant for him you will know .

My ex got pregnant for her first love who had another baby mama, funny right? Na my life story

It must have hurt so bad.
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Fiscus105(m): 2:08am On Dec 09, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol when she gets pregnant for him you will know

Wen I first met my then gf (now wife) the relationship was about 2 months then, her ex used to call her, she would tell me and narrated how their relationship ended, I kept quiet wen I first noticed it. One day on her birthday around 6am wen me, her bobo had not even congratulated her,ex called congratulating my girl for birthday, immediately I flared up vibrating for her, I think ex heard me on the phone vibrating, he said he wanted to talk to me, I told my woman that I have no business with him, that she must choose me or him, right there she too vibrated for her ex not to call her again.

Since that day I have peace of mind, I am taking of event going to 7 years now. Many time I would hold my wife phone for several hours, no ex ever mistake to call again.

Oga, if u are not man enough to be in charge of ur relationship/marriage, ur partner will "man it for you, thank God for ugly experience in the hand of ur woman in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by pointblank247(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2021
But girls are Wicked oo. See how this one just dey fry akara for the head of some one's son . Na waaooo

The problem is that you are stealing 45k from your boss every month because i don't see you paying for that bread from your salary. That makes you a Wicked man too or is that a thief ?
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by arthurwillia(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
ImoleNaija:

It must have hurt so bad.

Funny enough I was so in love that I forgave her but she couldn’t continue, shame
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by arthurwillia(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

Wen I first met my then gf (now wife) the relationship was about 2 months then, her ex used to call her, she would tell me and narrated how their relationship ended, I kept quiet wen I first noticed it. One day on her birthday around 6am wen me, her bobo had not even congratulated her,ex called congratulating my girl for birthday, immediately I flared up vibrating for her, I think ex heard me on the phone vibrating, he said he wanted to talk to me, I told my woman that I have no business with him, that she must choose me or him, right there she too vibrated for her ex not to call her again.

Since that day I have peace of mind, I am taking of event going to 7 years now. Many time I will hold my wife phone for several hours, no ex ever mistake calling again.

Oga, if u are not man enough to be in charge of ur relationship/marriage, ur partner will "man it for you, thank God you experienced one of outcomes of woman be in charge in the past.

Wow

I am not just the strict type, but that’s the language they understand
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Wuminity(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okay..... It is clear that she is still with the guy, an ex is an ex if you choose to move on, not like everyday communication which she can't stop with the guy.
Besides communication strengthens bond.

Uncle you are OYO.
Re: Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour by Obioramichael(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Lol
270k+
To beat op dey hungry me

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want A Man To Value You, Reject His Money - Nigerian Lady (Video) / This Is Painful: 5 Harsh Truth I Wished I Knew 10 Years Ago / Calabar Women, Champion In Where It Matters Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.