Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Can You Do To Please A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do To Please A Woman (2362 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 3:15am On Dec 09, 2021
After so much heart break i decided to give love a try this year i met this owerri babe . she cooked for me clean up my house even wash my cloth for me when she around . i work in ikeja and i earn good money most time on weekend i make up to 30k apart from my salary yet i gave her all she needs
I bought cloth worth 45k , i gave her 50k to add up and pay her rent i bought her a uk used phone Samsung galaxy s10+ , i gave her almost 10k every weekend to manage with she is a fashion designer . Giving her money or doing things for her does not make me a fool because i wont lie since i met her i never slept with any woman just her only for more than 6month she never let me lack affection so i dont fance any woman because i know what woman will offer is just s£x but she is very nice good cook some times she will sweep and watch all my cloth before i come back from work . All of a sudden i caught her cheating there was a day we went out she forgot her phone with me and went home ,before i got to her house she as already gone back to the bar we were to check for me they told her have gone so she rushed back home and i was in her street a strange call came in the number was not saved i picked the call na so the guy just tell me for phone that who am i that he he is her boy friend that what is he's babe phone doing with me so i pretended and played along i told the guy that she forgot her phone inside my bus the guy told me where am i so he can send someone to pick it up all of a sudden he hanged up then my babe saw me outside her house i gave her phone then left i did not react . 3 days later my babe call me then asked me did anyone called and i picked the day she forgot her phone with me i said yes she said is it a male or a female i said male she said what did the guy say and i said the guy just called and asked of you . can you believe she told me the guy is her ex i said okay all of a sudden she started giving me attitude telling me she busy anytime i called . so one day i went to her street to check up on her and there is a guy that Stays close to her house anytime i come there to see my babe i do flex does guys buy them drinks na so the guy call me that recently he as been seeing a guy coming to my babe house at night and they both communicate with igbo or there language because am a yoruba guy i sat down with the guy he never even reach 15mins i see one guy coming out of my babe house and my babe was standning at her gate and the guy drive off with hes big daddy car i was so socked na so that her neighbour told me that is the guy hes talking about. The next day i told my babe she as been seeing someone she told me i should mind my business that she cant marry a yoruba then i told her if i can't marry her i wont be keep her all this while na so she hang off . i could not cry what pain me most is that i am not a broke guy i worked hard stayed in a room and parlour self contain i make almost 90k plus every month and yet i still see aside money weekly . I was even planning next year march i will rent a nice palce closer to my work place and we will move in and go and get married because Have told her i wish to Seattle down next year . i have properties i was planning on leasing the place for 2years and the money paid i will use it for wedding and get her a shop close to the new place house i rent .
Now some of her clothes , shoes and bag het in my house she called me that she is comign to pack her things then she told me when should she come and pack her things and i told her when she is ready to pack her things she should come and she should not be asking that kind of question because she was the one that said she want to come and pack her things at my place . now we've not been chatting or calling for over 3 weeks now. And i dont want it to be like am the one sending her out i want her to pack her things her self .
Am not posting this for anyone to yab me or abuse my english grammy because no one knows me physically am just sharing my experience have read alot here too so am sharing mine God bless you thank you for reading

8 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Itohanmiwa: 3:26am On Dec 09, 2021
OP you almost blow my head scatter with your writing. But like you said I won't insult nor make fun of your grammar. Now back to the matter "nothing you fit do go satisfy Nigerian girls, even if you die for her, she go come the burial with another shoulder to cry on (guy) and you can bet she will still get freaky that night". For her to tell you she can't marry a yoruba guy, me I will break up in my mind ni o. But be like you dey confused because she dey give you sweet unprotected sex. Don't worry give it time and think hard you will know what to do, but for now stop every form of financial assistance you give to her, that will help you a lot right now before she turn investment for your eyes. Me I gat 99 problems but a beech ain't one of them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by lilvicky68(m): 3:33am On Dec 09, 2021
Chai.. grin
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:40am On Dec 09, 2021
Mheen!!! i think you should be thanking God for saving you from an impending doom, she never loved you but sees what you give her as a yardstick to stay with u for the time being, reason we always tell you guys not to use money and materials gift to entice a lady thinking she'll stay. Seriously dats where u missed it as true love can never be bought. You might just enjoy it for a while but trust me it's all gonna fade away like mirage. Op move on you've tried, you were just one of her maga, bad thing you didn't get to realize cause you were neck deep into her. Like i said before move on as a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Bwilliam(m): 3:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Soliloquy of a broken heart..take heart bro.
I go advise you to leave Igbo girls, most of them no dey use eye see una unto y-demon level.
I remember when one ýorubą girl use me play BetNaija, I come dey reason say this y-demon dem dey call una shey na unisex name - for both male and female.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 3:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Thank you bro
Itohanmiwa:
OP you almost blow my head scatter with your writing. But like you said I won't insult not make fun of your grammar. Now back to the matter "nothing you fit do go satisfy Nigerian girls, even if you die for her, she go come the burial with another shoulder to cry on (guy) and you can bet she will still get freaky that night". For her to tell you she can't marry a yoruba guy, me I will break up in my mind ni o. But be like you dey confused because she dey give you sweet unprotected sex. Don't worry give it time and think hard you will know what to do, but for now stop every form of financial assistance you give to her, that will help you a lot right now before she turn investment for your eyes. Me I gat 99 problems but a beech ain't one of them.
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by jeffizy(m): 3:47am On Dec 09, 2021
.......these hoes aint loyal.

Bro, learn one thing and know peace.

1. Don't expose a woman that is not your wife to lavish lifestyle. They will always take it for granted.

Wa ti ma gbo.......wipe......"Ode ni won like." .

But you're not wrong in making her comfortable, they just don't appreciate good men.

9 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 3:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Thank you so much you know sometimes you have to treat your woman right so she wont lack but i was too open to her so thanks
AsomArchitectNG:
Mheen!!! i think you should be thanking God for saving you from an impending doom, she never loved you but sees what you give her as a yardstick to stick with u, reason we always tell you guys not to use money and materials gift to entice a lady thinking she'll stay. Seriously dats where u missed it as true love can never be bought. You might just enjoy it for a while but trust me it's all gonna fade away like mirage. Op move on you've tried, you were just one of her maga bad thing you didn't get to realize cause you were neck deep into her. Like i said before move on as a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Ynix(m): 3:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:
After so much heart break i decided to give love a try this year i met this owerri babe . she cooked for me clean up my house even wash my cloth for me when she around . i work in ikeja and i earn good money most time on weekend i make up to 30k apart from my salary yet i gave her all she needs
I bought cloth worth 45k , i gave her 50k to add up and pay her rent i bought her a uk used phone Samsung galaxy s10+ , i gave her almost 10k every weekend to mamanage with she is a fashion designer . Giving her money or doing things for her does not make me a fool because i wont lie since i met her i never slept with any woman just her only for more than 6month she never let me lack affection so i dont fance any woman because i know what woman will offer is just s£x but she is very nice good cook some times she will sweep and watch all my cloth before i come back from work . All of a sudden i caught her cheating there was a day we went out she forgot her phone with me and went home ,before i got to her house she as already gone back to the bar we were to check for me they told her have gone so she rushed back home and i was in her street a strange call came in the number was not saved i picked the call na so the guy just tell me for phone that who am i that he he is her boy friend that what is he's babe phone doing with me so i pretended and played along i told the guy that she forgot her phone inside my bus the guy told me where am i so he can send someone to pick it up all of a sudden he hanged up then my babe saw me outside her house i gave her phone then left i did not react . 3 days later my babe call me then asked me did anyone called and i picked the day she forgot her phone with me i said yes she said is it a male or a female i said male she said what did the guy say and i said the guy just called and asked of you . can you believe she told me the guy is her ex i said okay all of a sudden she started giving me attitude telling me she busy anytime i called . so one day i went to her street to check up on her and there is a guy that Stays close to her house anytime i come there to see my babe i do flex does guys buy them drinks na so the guy call me that recently he as been seeing a guy coming to my babe house at night and they both communicate with igbo or there language because am a yoruba guy i sat down with the guy he never even reach 15mins i see one guy coming out of my babe house and my babe was standning at her gate and the guy drive off with hes big daddy car i was so socked na so that her neighbour told me that is the guy hes talking about. The next day i told my babe she as been seeing someone she told me i should mind my business that she cant marry a yoruba then i told her if i can't marry her i wont be keep her all this while na so she hang off . i could not cry what pain me most is that i am not a broke guy i worked hard stayed in a room and parlour self contain i make almost 90k plus every month and yet i still see aside money weekly . I was even planning next year march i will rent a 2 bed we will move in and go and get married because Have told her i wish to Seattle down next year . i have 2 property at abk i was planning on leasing the place for 2years and the money paid i will use it for wedding and get her a shop close to the new place house i rent .
Now some of her clothes , shoes and bag het in my house she called me that she is comign to pack her things then she told me when should she come and pack her things and i told her when she is ready to pack her things she should come and she should not be asking that kind of question because she was the one that said she want to come and pack her things at my place . now we've not been chatting or calling for over 3 weeks now. And i dont want it to be like am the one sending her out i want her to pack her things her self .
Am not posting this for anyone to yab me or abuse my english grammy because no one knows me physically am just sharing my experience have read alot here too so am sharing mine God bless you thank you for reading

I fear imo ,owerri girls THEY CAN PRETEND
Congratulations bro, another time stop spending on a lady when you have not married her

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Itohanmiwa: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:
Thank you bro
You are welcome bro. Just take it easy and give it time. It heals all wounds. That guy wen give you the update na real nigga so make u hold am tight.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 3:51am On Dec 09, 2021
And i no one kala oh but woman way person they F.u.c...k they cook for person man most do normal for her sometimes so make she no lack
jeffizy:
.......these hoes aint loyal.

Bro, learn one thing and know peace.

1. Don't expose a woman that is not your wife to lavish lifestyle. They will always take it for granted.

Wa ti ma gbo.......wipe......"Ode ni won like." .

But you're not wrong in making her comfortable, they just don't appreciate good men.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 3:54am On Dec 09, 2021
But bro she as refuse to come and pack her things in my house and i hate seeing them �
Itohanmiwa:

You are welcome bro. Just take it easy and give it time. It heals all wounds. That guy wen give you the update na real nigga so make u hold am right.
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Itohanmiwa: 3:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:
But bro she as refuse to come and pack her things in my house and i hate seeing them �
An you never ready for her, trust me when you are ready to send her packing she will leave.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 4:02am On Dec 09, 2021
We are no longer together anymore but her cloth; shoes still they my house it is not mature if i pack it and go and drop it at her place i one make she con carry am her self
Itohanmiwa:

An you never ready for her, trust me when you are ready to send her packing she will leave.
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by suxkill: 4:17am On Dec 09, 2021
Guy this vagina people are not loyal. My girlfriend tried this shi shi with me last 3 years but na her dey beg me till date..

1 work on your self.

2 dress nice

3 invest on your self

Finally apply this code that's if you fit. Hustle for 2k geeeh wey make sense and invite your ex to come and pack her things. Make sure she sees your escapade when she enter your crib. E go always dey her memory say "soldier go, soldier come, barrack go still remain"

9 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 4:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Thank you hustle never stop am grinding till the top she will never see a version like me again FOCUS ON MY SELF
suxkill:
Guy this vagina people are not loyal. My girlfriend tried this shi shi with me last 3 years but na her dey beg me till date..

1 work on your self.

2 dress nice

3 invest on your self

Finally apply this code that's if you fit. Hustle for 2k geeeh wey make sense and invite your ex to come and pack her things. Make sure she sees your escapade when she enter your crib. E go always dey her memory say "soldier go, soldier come, barrack go still remain"
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by helinues: 4:32am On Dec 09, 2021
You are yet to please yourself but want to please women.

Mtcheeew

Relationship is not a must most especially when one is not psychologically, physically, emotionally and financially ready
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by helinues: 4:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:
We are no longer together anymore but her cloth; shoes still they my house it is not mature if i pack it and go and drop it at her place i one make she con carry am her self

If she can't come and pack it herself, just pack it somewhere where you won't be seeing them regularly in order not to bring back bad memories

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 5:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Did i tell you i need financial assistance to feed my self . what i have is legit because i worked for it not scam money . if you dont get it .you dont get it
helinues:
You are yet to please yourself but want to please women.

Mtcheeew

Relationship is not a must most especially when one is not psychologically, physically, emotionally and financially ready

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by helinues: 5:19am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:
Did i tell you i need financial assistance to feed my self . what i have is legit because i worked for it not scam money . if you dont get it .you dont get it

Laye, not this morning. Was only trying to help.

The weather is so fascinating that I can't resist the urge for morning walk, been a bit long.

Beautiful morning here
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by FunnyDude(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111 next time, let me advice you.

If you really serious to get married. Don't show much love financially to the woman you're dating, this is because you'll know her true color and loyalty.

Again, always make her jeolous by making it obvious you're gaming another women somewhere but denie it when she ask. And assure her.

Again, don't always make her feel special, women don't value such boring tales... Give her hot small cold small. Just balance your affection

Nigerian ladies value a guy who's not OK upstairs (a clown)

You will discover that guy he's just a fvk boy and not even giving her money like you do.

Take my advise seriously bro

9 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Agricmoney(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing.Just be yourself and always try to improve in yourself no matter if the girl is there or not because at the end it's your choice to make yourself happy first before anyone

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Alimot20: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Just care
Someone should help me with data now
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Nonexisting: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2021
All simps end up with this same story yet they never learn. Keep wasting resources on vaginarians until you collect just like this one done collect. No need advising this particular simp because from what he wrote, one can safely say that he will still simp for the next vaginarian he comes across.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by dhiqson(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2021
I be wan cuss you grin
But then I remembered she's giving you "sex" and obviously sloppy b* grin grin

Nigha!!!!! The dating pool is a mess!!!!!!!!!!!
These hoes ain't loyal
If a girl is showing you "all you want in a lady" that's when you should set your walls so high. FAM the dating pool is a mess
Save yourself from being damaged! Never invest emotionally or otherwise
And as always

Why bleeping buy the cow when the Milk is free
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Lovebliss2(f): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2021
So, men do suffer disappointments and heartbreaks too?
Hmmmm.

Let her go, she don't deserve you.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Aklee4994(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2021
You can never pls Woman even them let us know that there creator those not pls them with there hair, eyelashes and nail my making adjustment on it so if you can see a woman who those not do all this... she is a wife material believe me at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by TheWolfen(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
You just wan kill yourself.
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Nicepoker(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Pack those things and set them ablaze. Then send her the burning ashes via DHL. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Forced Into Marriage But My Life Is Worse Than Pros-titution / Why Are Most Libras Always Handsome And Beautiful / Nine Lies Men Tell Themselves About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.