Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Can You Do To Please A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do To Please A Woman (2374 Views)

Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by dontrulee: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:
After so much heart break i decided to give love a try this year i met this owerri babe . she cooked for me clean up my house even wash my cloth for me when she around . i work in ikeja and i earn good money most time on weekend i make up to 30k apart from my salary yet i gave her all she needs
I bought cloth worth 45k , i gave her 50k to add up and pay her rent i bought her a uk used phone Samsung galaxy s10+ , i gave her almost 10k every weekend to manage with she is a fashion designer . Giving her money or doing things for her does not make me a fool because i wont lie since i met her i never slept with any woman just her only for more than 6month she never let me lack affection so i dont fance any woman because i know what woman will offer is just s£x but she is very nice good cook some times she will sweep and watch all my cloth before i come back from work . All of a sudden i caught her cheating there was a day we went out she forgot her phone with me and went home ,before i got to her house she as already gone back to the bar we were to check for me they told her have gone so she rushed back home and i was in her street a strange call came in the number was not saved i picked the call na so the guy just tell me for phone that who am i that he he is her boy friend that what is he's babe phone doing with me so i pretended and played along i told the guy that she forgot her phone inside my bus the guy told me where am i so he can send someone to pick it up all of a sudden he hanged up then my babe saw me outside her house i gave her phone then left i did not react . 3 days later my babe call me then asked me did anyone called and i picked the day she forgot her phone with me i said yes she said is it a male or a female i said male she said what did the guy say and i said the guy just called and asked of you . can you believe she told me the guy is her ex i said okay all of a sudden she started giving me attitude telling me she busy anytime i called . so one day i went to her street to check up on her and there is a guy that Stays close to her house anytime i come there to see my babe i do flex does guys buy them drinks na so the guy call me that recently he as been seeing a guy coming to my babe house at night and they both communicate with igbo or there language because am a yoruba guy i sat down with the guy he never even reach 15mins i see one guy coming out of my babe house and my babe was standning at her gate and the guy drive off with hes big daddy car i was so socked na so that her neighbour told me that is the guy hes talking about. The next day i told my babe she as been seeing someone she told me i should mind my business that she cant marry a yoruba then i told her if i can't marry her i wont be keep her all this while na so she hang off . i could not cry what pain me most is that i am not a broke guy i worked hard stayed in a room and parlour self contain i make almost 90k plus every month and yet i still see aside money weekly . I was even planning next year march i will rent a 2 bed we will move in and go and get married because Have told her i wish to Seattle down next year . i have 2 property at abk i was planning on leasing the place for 2years and the money paid i will use it for wedding and get her a shop close to the new place house i rent .
Now some of her clothes , shoes and bag het in my house she called me that she is comign to pack her things then she told me when should she come and pack her things and i told her when she is ready to pack her things she should come and she should not be asking that kind of question because she was the one that said she want to come and pack her things at my place . now we've not been chatting or calling for over 3 weeks now. And i dont want it to be like am the one sending her out i want her to pack her things her self .
Am not posting this for anyone to yab me or abuse my english grammy because no one knows me physically am just sharing my experience have read alot here too so am sharing mine God bless you thank you for reading

I fear imo ,owerri girls THEY CAN PRETEND

Lol, you be big fool. Anybody wey trust any girl these days na fool. If a girl can give you sex, it means she can give others sex. If a girl doesn't give you sex, it means she is giving others sex. Girls will most likely use you to catch cruise. Change the narrative. Heartbreak begins when you commit yourself to a lady. Love na bastard. You just waste your time and resources. Pele bro, you're still a learner in this game.

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by juniorstar(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:
After so much heart break i decided to give love a try this year i met this owerri babe . she cooked for me clean up my house even wash my cloth for me when she around . i work in ikeja and i earn good money most time on weekend i make up to 30k apart from my salary yet i gave her all she needs
I bought cloth worth 45k , i gave her 50k to add up and pay her rent i bought her a uk used phone Samsung galaxy s10+ , i gave her almost 10k every weekend to manage with she is a fashion designer . Giving her money or doing things for her does not make me a fool because i wont lie since i met her i never slept with any woman just her only for more than 6month she never let me lack affection so i dont fance any woman because i know what woman will offer is just s£x but she is very nice good cook some times she will sweep and watch all my cloth before i come back from work . All of a sudden i caught her cheating there was a day we went out she forgot her phone with me and went home ,before i got to her house she as already gone back to the bar we were to check for me they told her have gone so she rushed back home and i was in her street a strange call came in the number was not saved i picked the call na so the guy just tell me for phone that who am i that he he is her boy friend that what is he's babe phone doing with me so i pretended and played along i told the guy that she forgot her phone inside my bus the guy told me where am i so he can send someone to pick it up all of a sudden he hanged up then my babe saw me outside her house i gave her phone then left i did not react . 3 days later my babe call me then asked me did anyone called and i picked the day she forgot her phone with me i said yes she said is it a male or a female i said male she said what did the guy say and i said the guy just called and asked of you . can you believe she told me the guy is her ex i said okay all of a sudden she started giving me attitude telling me she busy anytime i called . so one day i went to her street to check up on her and there is a guy that Stays close to her house anytime i come there to see my babe i do flex does guys buy them drinks na so the guy call me that recently he as been seeing a guy coming to my babe house at night and they both communicate with igbo or there language because am a yoruba guy i sat down with the guy he never even reach 15mins i see one guy coming out of my babe house and my babe was standning at her gate and the guy drive off with hes big daddy car i was so socked na so that her neighbour told me that is the guy hes talking about. The next day i told my babe she as been seeing someone she told me i should mind my business that she cant marry a yoruba then i told her if i can't marry her i wont be keep her all this while na so she hang off . i could not cry what pain me most is that i am not a broke guy i worked hard stayed in a room and parlour self contain i make almost 90k plus every month and yet i still see aside money weekly . I was even planning next year march i will rent a 2 bed we will move in and go and get married because Have told her i wish to Seattle down next year . i have 2 property at abk i was planning on leasing the place for 2years and the money paid i will use it for wedding and get her a shop close to the new place house i rent .
Now some of her clothes , shoes and bag het in my house she called me that she is comign to pack her things then she told me when should she come and pack her things and i told her when she is ready to pack her things she should come and she should not be asking that kind of question because she was the one that said she want to come and pack her things at my place . now we've not been chatting or calling for over 3 weeks now. And i dont want it to be like am the one sending her out i want her to pack her things her self .
Am not posting this for anyone to yab me or abuse my english grammy because no one knows me physically am just sharing my experience have read alot here too so am sharing mine God bless you thank you for reading

Collect every single thing you bought for her and lock them in a wardrobe...and she can go...no explanation not talk..just be present when she comes to get her things. Ensure nothing skips your mind.
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Savedday: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Olayetan(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:

Relax,that's women way, just ask her when she would be coming to pack her things and let her know she should stick by the date so you can make yourself available to move her things...

You will be fine...

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Rickmann: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:

Your story is quite heartbreaking..
I understand your pain cos I have been there.
I'm an igbo guy too but I don't even wish to marry an igbo girl cos they are mostly bad news.

Well, the deed is done bro.
Like they say ' we don't choose love, it claims each man as it will'.. It's not your fault. I believe one day someone who will love ,respect and be loyal to you will come your way. Just stay strong and focused.

Have a good day.
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by heniford2: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sammy101111:

dude never measure up, am igbo too but i tell you Nigerian girls and my tribe woman to like money, lesson learn never give a dim to a lady ur not sure of never and also have it in mind that any lady ur dating now could break up with u any second so always keep emotions to urself, she's urs at that moment after that period na commercial highest bidder undecided i shocked my girlfriend last night when i told her i am thinking of breakup with her was kidding oh but i was mean and it shows in my face dude i have received 98 calls from friends and she's home sick today angry grin cheesy Never give a lady the impression of feeling relax with you, spin her brain and always make her to understand she's a lady ur a male who has nothing to lose in da Relationship game, undecided just move on
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by zexy2030(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
I feel from the beginning you saw the signs but you ignored and assumed you can convince her to with resources to win her. Women are liberal now adays even married women flirts today with confidence but you know what Thank God you knew earlier otherwise you would have been raising bastards as children and one day the owner comes and takes the kids.

A little girl is playing 2 grown men. Nawao for africa magic o
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by TechTack: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
na wa o. the dating pool is a real mess
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by September19: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Fear who no fear women .

Omo see my signature
Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Mekanus(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
You're earning 90k a month and you're paying a lady 10k every week, hmmm nawa ooo. You no get relations wey need help?

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Akinbahm(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Op, don’t mind those bitter men/women hater calling themselves Alufa male yarning dust, most of them always self-service that’s why they are bitter. grin

My advice, give her more money, more money and allow her to frolic around with different men very well. During the process of frolicking around and she get belle pls, accept the pregnancy and man up to be a real man and don’t forget to support her dream while you neglect your own dream...

You said we shouldn’t lambast your manner of writing... lots of clown on this forum. cool

You placed a girl you are not married to on 10k weekly allowance and your immediate brother will have to use you people’s ancestors to beg u before sending 2k to him.

I swear to wire your head fake oraimo cord dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do To Please A Woman by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ignore her and see her taking you serious.
Nigerian girls are a useless piece of shit.
Get your T-Mobile esim today
Google voice don cast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is Asking Me Of Sex Alot Don't Know What To Do / See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today / Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.