Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

See The List of God’s Divine Plans. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The List of God’s Divine Plans. (795 Views)

The Doctrine Of God's Divine Election ⚫⚫ / Is It Possible For Freewill To Work With God’s Divine Plans? / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
hupernikao:

Those Bronze Age nomads have exerted pressure on your reasoning and understanding continuously. You can't stop speaking about them daily.
Little wonder their books can't make proper educational schemes except from religious classes.
I'm glad those who grafted our curriculum weren't reasoning like you and the nomads cheesy
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
So God is not Good? 0r what?
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
This WORKch guy how old are you sef ? Yes Bones can be used for regeneration and creation. Yes, the woman was gotten from the rib of a man. In medical sciences it is called REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. The stem cells used are gotten from BONE MARROWS or FATS. How many seconds/hours/ days it took God is what we dont know. Another case is ezekiel 37. Those crackling sounds ezekiel heard are high frequency SOUND WAVES in physics called Ultrasound/Ultrasonic waves. Can be Used to grow new teeth and bones and fasten the healing of wounds.. In fact so many amazing applications. The Scientists you believe in are not fools. They got so many ideas and secrets from the BIBLE. So many I can't mention here on Nairaland.
Product of failed educational system.
This is what you get when you try to learn science from the Bible instead of from formal education. cheesy
Women were made from calcium phosphate. Do yo people even have any brain working in those your religious skulls?

What scientific mechanism can make Calcium phosphates in bones become carbohydrates, proteins and DNA found in women?
You should be ashamed of your education for typing this nonsense. Every time Christian try to talk science, it’s always a disaster. Especially the semi-illiterate ones in Nigeria cheesy
And you people never keep your mouth shut

2 Likes

Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Workch:
Little wonder their books can't make proper educational schemes except from religious classes.
I'm glad those who grafted our curriculum weren't reasoning like you and the nomads cheesy

Exactly. That's why you are reasoning like this.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by hupernikao: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Workch:
There's no reasoning in believing that women are made from ribs. Don't be stupid dude, work on your own reasoning first cheesy

You are the one who closes your eyes while reading. The writer never said such. You are the one without proper reading education to know how to handle such wisdom.
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
hupernikao:

You are the one who closes your eyes while reading. The writer never said such. You are the one without proper reading education to know how to handle such wisdom.
So what did the writer said?
You want to interpret your own version like every other pastorpreneur?
Re: See The List of God’s Divine Plans. by Workch: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
hupernikao:

Exactly. That's why you are reasoning like this.
You should reason like me, don’t take books written by Stone Age nomads seriously without asking for evidence. That’s what we called dogmatism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groups for Audio Messages, Join This Whatsapp Group To Receive Regular Updates / ! This Is Your Month Of Distinguishing: / I Need A Church I Can Play For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.