Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,051 members, 7,849,253 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Does Breastfeeding Cause Breast Sagging? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Breastfeeding Cause Breast Sagging? (256 Views)

6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Breastfeeding Cause Breast Sagging? by doksblog(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Conventional wisdom now says that breastfeeding is one of the best ways to ensure that your baby is getting the nutrients that he or she needs, especially during those critical first 6 months of life.

Sadly, many women avoid breastfeeding because they’re under the impression that breastfeeding can have a negative effect on their body – that their breasts will sag or droop because of nursing.

But does breastfeeding affect the shape and size of your breasts? Breastfeeding mamas rejoice! Science says NO.

It’s actually a myth that breastfeeding changes the shape and size of your breasts – the changes that breastfeeding mums observe is actually a byproduct of pregnancy, not breastfeeding.

During pregnancy, your body, including your breasts, will start to change to prepare for the arrival ......Continue below
https://doksblog.com/sagged-breastdoes-breastfeeding-cause-breast-sagging/

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Bride-to-be Dies In Bauchi Auto Crash One Month To Her Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.