Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts (5692 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by tpraise007: 2:56am On Jul 22, 2020
B##### sagging is one of the many natural body changes women experience as they age. The female b#####s are made of fat and ligaments, but lack muscle tissue, so there is no amount or type of exercise that will strengthen the b#####s. However, according to Barry Roseman, M.D., a Piedmont b##### surgeon and surgical oncologist, if women are aware of the contributing factors, they can take preventive measures to avoid excessive sagging.

Causes of b##### sagging
Here are some of the reasons Dr. Roseman says b#####s sag:

Aging. As a woman gets older, the ligaments that make up the b##### tissue stretch and lose elasticity. As a result, b##### fullness is compromised as the underlying support system of tissue and fat diminishes. A change may be particularly evident during menopause.

Gravitational pull. Years of gravitational pull takes its toll, especially on women with larger b#####s.

Lack of proper support. Wearing a supportive bra is important to maintaining b##### shape and lift. “Lack of proper support will take its toll over a 30- to 40-year period. I highly recommend women get professionally fitted for a supportive bra at a lingerie or department store that offers this service,” Dr. Roseman says.

Smoking. Carcinogens in cigarette smoke cause elastin to break down in the body. These elastin fibers are responsible for skin elasticity throughout the body.

Sunburn. Ultraviolet rays damage the skin and cause loss of elasticity as well.

Weight gain. Major fluctuations in weight can cause unnecessary stretching of the b#####s. Maintaining a healthy weight will help women avoid the progression of unnecessary stretching.

Does b#####feeding cause b#####s to sag?
“One preconceived notion is that b#####feeding causes b#####s to sag, when in fact research has shown that it is simply the size changes that a woman’s b#####s undergo through pregnancy that cause sagging. For women who are concerned about this change, I recommend they lose the extra baby weight as quickly as possible after childbirth in an effort to go back to their ‘normal’ weight and size,” Dr. Roseman says.

Are you having a sagging b#####s and want to rectify it? Click here to know the home remedies for sagging b#####s.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/6-causes-of-sagging-breasts/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by phemmyfour: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2020
7. Gravity : Every mass obeys the law of gravity.
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2020
God bless the Woman!

7 Likes

Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Obakashdee(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Add too much pressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by rastaLivity: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Number 1 cause is BOYS
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwigwemark: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
How ever it is, bobos go dey suck am
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by asgard01(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Rough handling by broke boys... How can you be pressing breast like you are moulding fufu?
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Priapus69: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
The suspensory ligaments of Cooper.
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Minsk24: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Interesting
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by AlexMahone: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
The op is censoring the word, breast. End time op

2 Likes

Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=tpr

Smoking. Carcinogens in cigarette smoke cause elastin to break down in the body. These elastin fibers are responsible for skin elasticity throughout the body.

/[/quote] all those guys who say they have a thing for women who smoke should take note
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by tobechi74: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Too much of wearing bra
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by tpraise007: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Lolz
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Some guys can squeeze breast!!!
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Technically, rubbing, massaging breasts can be a good thing.

Breast squeezing is not a reason why they sag.

At least, there are more valid reasons.

Abouwaza:
Some guys can squeeze breast!!!
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dramatic weight gain can cause saggy breast.

If a woman adds so much body weight too fast, trust that she is also packing body fat rapidly.

Breast is largely fat, if it is not increased steadily - it may stretch out too much and sag.

This is not just theoretical, it happens!

Blackmiserable:

I'm not a professional in women's anatomy but all you wrote up there aren't directly related to a saggy breast. Two main contributing factors are: genetics and conception. More than 95% of women whose breast sags fall within this category. Smoking, weight gain and others matters very little. Extremely inconsequential to say the least.

By genetics, I mean women who inherit the genes at conception. It is natural. They can't avoid it.

On the other hand, women who have birthed or aborted would likely have saggy boobs too and it becomes increasingly obvious as they progressively have children. A mother of 5 would likely be having saggy boobs even if she's just 23 compared to a 50 year old virgin. Likewise, a woman who has aborted is likely to have saggy boobs too even if there was no complications. This is because the female body prepares for conception just as soon as the zygote is fertilized. Breast starts to grow, hips start to grow, the body size begins to increase and all. When there is an abrupt end to the natural process of preparation, there is shrinkage.

You understand me.

Now, as to gravity, gravity doesn't really matter my brother. If you argue for gravity, you might as well say all men are bald. Most bald heads do not become obvious until one is in their late 40s, 50s etc. This is because the genes is recessive for a while and becomes active later on. In the same vein, most women carry the genes of saggy breast but unlike men, it becomes active much later in their lives except they birth or abort which makes it come a lot quicker.

Send 1, 200 airtime to my mtn line for the lectures. Thank you
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gravity also matters, you would be surprised.

For instance, women with larger breasts have a higher tendency of it sagging and sinking downwards - because gravity capitalises on the bust weight and pushes it down in steady but significant amounts.

Another instance is a woman that engages in exercises like running or jumping without wearing fitted bras.

As she jumps or runs, gravity is acting and if she makes this a habit - her breast may sag (this is the point of wearing fit bras)

Blackmiserable:

I'm not a professional in women's anatomy but all you wrote up there aren't directly related to a saggy breast. Two main contributing factors are: genetics and conception. More than 95% of women whose breast sags fall within this category. Smoking, weight gain and others matters very little. Extremely inconsequential to say the least.

By genetics, I mean women who inherit the genes at conception. It is natural. They can't avoid it.

On the other hand, women who have birthed or aborted would likely have saggy boobs too and it becomes increasingly obvious as they progressively have children. A mother of 5 would likely be having saggy boobs even if she's just 23 compared to a 50 year old virgin. Likewise, a woman who has aborted is likely to have saggy boobs too even if there was no complications. This is because the female body prepares for conception just as soon as the zygote is fertilized. Breast starts to grow, hips start to grow, the body size begins to increase and all. When there is an abrupt end to the natural process of preparation, there is shrinkage.

You understand me.

Now, as to gravity, gravity doesn't really matter my brother. If you argue for gravity, you might as well say all men are bald. Most bald heads do not become obvious until one is in their late 40s, 50s etc. This is because the genes is recessive for a while and becomes active later on. In the same vein, most women carry the genes of saggy breast but unlike men, it becomes active much later in their lives except they birth or abort which makes it come a lot quicker.

Send 1, 200 airtime to my mtn line for the lectures. Thank you
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Blackmiserable(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Dramatic weight gain can cause saggy breast.

If a woman adds so much body weight too fast, trust that she is also packing body fat rapidly.

Breast is largely fat, if it is not increased steadily - it may stretch out too much and sag.

This is not just theoretical, it happens!

I don't agree bro.

Myth sold and believed. Eyaah sorry.

You don't get saggy breast by adding weight. It doesn't make any sense at all. How does adding extra fat to fatty tissue makes the breast sag? Then being more and more obese would do what to the breast?

Like, how you believe this lies baffles me. I used to read your comment and you seem to be very intelligent. Like? Bro? Is it you?
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Relax.

I laid emphasis on DRAMATIC

Not all weight gains will produce that effect, a dramatic weight gain will.

I will explain further

Blackmiserable:

I don't agree bro.

You don't get saggy breast by adding weight. It doesn't make any sense at all. How does adding extra fat to fatty tissue makes the breast sag? Then being more and more obese would do what to the breast?

Like, how you believe this lies baffles me. I used to read your comment and you seem to be very intelligent. Like? Bro? Is it you?

Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
You may still disagree, but i don't say things i am not sure of.

Weight fluctuations affect the stretchiness of the skin.

If a woman heavily packs on weight and adds huge body fat within a short time - trust me, her breasts are not just going to become bigger and remain well rounded.

They most likely will droop a little or more

Blackmiserable:

I don't agree bro.

Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
If the reverse is the case, say a woman decides to lose so much weight within a short time period - it can have the same effect.

This is not a myth!

Much like how many obese people drastically lose weight and have left over skin folds or stretch marks - the breast is not immune to this.

Blackmiserable:

I don't agree bro.

Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Dreadlock69(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=91988346][/quote]
Na thing no be marriage
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Blackmiserable(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You may still disagree, but i don't say things i am not sure of.

Weight fluctuations affect the stretchiness of the skin.

If a woman heavily packs on weight and adds huge body fat within a short time - trust me, her breasts are not just going to become bigger and remain well rounded.

They most likely will droop a little or more

Not true.

Anecdoctally, I lived with two women my age some 10 years ago who were well fed. They eat quality food. Everytime. Every day on a two year stretch and their bosom is just as firm and well rounded if not bigger.

This is because the nutrients in addition to the fats are getting stored in the right places in the breast unless you want to argue that the breast has its elastic limit of which adding other fats breaks down the breast structure.

I want proof to that.

Now there's going to be exceptions but I fail to see how more body weight sags the breast. It just doesn't make sense to me
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by Blackmiserable(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If the reverse is the case, say a woman decides to lose so much weight within a short time period - it can have the same effect.

This is not a myth!

Much like how many obese people drastically lose weight and have left over skin folds or stretch marks - the breast is not immune to this.

Brother, you are not arguing your points decisively. Gaining weight is akin to expanding more of your skin, more of your body mass, more heart mass, more everything. That is pretty basic.

So, when you try to lose weight, it is only to be expected that there would be a shrinkage which creates leftovers.

So losing weight is not gaining weight. In fact, saggy breast is more a result of lost weight than weight gain.

Thank you
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol grin

Fat doesn't magically get stored in the right places - at least for most people (only a rare amount of people have the genetics for this)

You are missing the point entirely.

I am talking about a woman, let's say moving from 15% body fat to over 30% in a short time - not people you say were well fed.

This context is usually for binge eaters who amassed too much body fat so fast.

Not saying if you add a steady body weight your breast will sag, i'm saying if you are a woman and add or lose extreme weight values in a short time, it most likely will.

Blackmiserable:

Not true.

Anecdoctally, I lived with two women my age some 10 years ago who were well fed. They eat quality food. Everytime. Every day on a two year stretch and their bosom is just as firm and well rounded if not bigger.

This is because the nutrients in addition to the fats are getting stored in the right places in the breast unless you want to argue that the breast has its elastic limit of which adding other fats breaks down the breast structure.

I want proof to that.

Now there's going to be exceptions but I fail to see how more body weight sags the breast. It just doesn't make sense to me
Re: 6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Go look things up for yourself, and make sure you search for real-life testimonials and evidences.

You are still missing the point, it is not just about weight gain or weight loss but more on drastic weight fluctuations!

I said this earlier

Blackmiserable:

Brother, you are not arguing your points decisively. Gaining weight is akin to expanding more of your skin, more of your body mass, more heart mass, more everything. That is pretty basic.

So, when you try to lose weight, it is only to be expected that there would be a shrinkage which creates leftovers.

So losing weight is not gaining weight. In fact, saggy breast is more a result of lost weight than weight gain.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Curvy Backside In New Instagram Photo / My Daughter's First Day In School - Photos / How My Sister Test Me With Her 5year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.