Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! (4609 Views)

Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
This is account is a business account so i try not to tint it but i couldn't help but get intrigued by the guy with the name TheGidRedpiller.
That guy gives out a lot of heat and he always goes deep!

Yes i'm a guy, well for now cause we have a lot of social media representatives, that guy is a complete portrayal of rage, what exactly is he all about?
I hear he's banned for sometime and yet he's still as relevant like he never left? Damn!
I know a guy like him in my area, his name is gideon, are you seeing the resemblance?
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2021
I think i do see a lot of misogyny, like a lot but somehow i am also able to sight out some compassion, like he's trying to be some superhero?
I know what the redpill is and i see it in his posts but its just its all coated in a lot vexations.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2021
I don't just think he used to be a lover boy, i also think he knew how to love too.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Gideon is always against guys who let ladies bill them, like he hates to hear something like that in public, he is always trying to let men understand the real definition of marriage and how much endangered our young boys are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2021
No, i don't plan on exposing his real identity like sharing his photos or the likes.
If this guy is really who i think he is, guys this guy is really handsome, like in everyway and i think he's the kind that gets all the girls.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2021
He doesn't talk much, infact on your first time encountering him, you would think he's introverted.
He hates the presence of girls, he's quick to shunning and snubbing them, he makes them feel inferior but yet they still come after him.
He's actually getting popular with this stuff in my area, girls dare not talk while he's talking, he would embarrass them senseless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2021
This guy is tall, like above 6ft i'm sure, pink lips, broad shoulders, fine deep voice.
He commands that alphamale figure and he is really influencing other guys, like he's the leader of a wolf pack.
Don't be deceived, this guy is nowhere near poverty, he is a ceo at his young age.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2021
Like i said, i'm not sure if its really him, but i believe you can see why i thought it could be him?
The resemblance is there.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2021
What do you guys think?
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2021
He's always about paying more attention to the male child.
According to him, Rape is overhyped and there's an increasing rate of female molestors today.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Ahmback(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sighted!!! TRP is golden
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nemesis0147(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don’t think any CEO will be online on a faceless Forum 247 bashing women.
I understand what he is doing,,trying to help the younger ones know how things works but he is overdoing it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by mii4u(f): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
OP might be TheGidRedPiller guy trying to know how ND wat pple feel about him, abeg it's just my opinion though.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by AoifeNightfall: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
So you had to open an alternate account to praise yourself like this?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by AoifeNightfall: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
mii4u:
OP might be TheGidRedPiller guy trying to know how ND wat pple feel about him, abeg it's just my opinion though.

You said the truth dear.

6 Likes

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
I don’t think any CEO will be online on a faceless Forum 247 bashing women.
I understand what he is doing,,trying to help the younger ones know how things works but he is overdoing it
Exactly, he's overprotective of little boys, to him every female is a potential molestor, i don't understand why.

1 Like

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ahmback:
Sighted!!! TRP is golden
What is trp?
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
mii4u:
Lol.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
So you had to open an alternate account to praise yourself like this?

Lol.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Lilsameey: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Op,...Hypeman Jammy.

4 Likes

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by mii4u(f): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
Lol.
But sebi u know say I dey right? ��
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nemesis0147(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
Exactly, he's overprotective of little boys, to him every female is a potential molestor, i don't understand why.
he can do it without bashing women,,,,that is it.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by JamlinksNg: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Damn NL really thought i was gidredpiller o, they have banned the real account, thank God for this one.
This guy really hurt a lot of people here lol

5 Likes

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by JamlinksNg: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
he can do it without bashing women,,,,that is it.
True, he makes his messages very shallow when he exhumes so much hate, people can barely grasp anything.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by JamlinksNg: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
mii4u:

But sebi u know say I dey right? ��
The next time he comes out to say women are senseless, i will not hesitate to agree with him because you are an obvious example.

4 Likes

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Nemesis0147(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
JamlinksNg:
True, he makes his messages very shallow when he exhumes so much hate, people can barely grasp anything.
exactly chief
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by JamlinksNg: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nemesis0147:
exactly chief
You guys must have underestimated his hatred for the female gender, damn, this guy really hates them, he loves disgracing ladies who showcase their feminist identity in public.
He literally tells girls to keep their distances in public places, he calls them THINGS, ACCESSORIES, EVENING NEWSPAPERS, S€X TOOLS etc
Its really horrifying.

2 Likes

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by JamlinksNg: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
I just saw a post where he said he's in abuja, damn! Thats where i'm located too, i think i have your guy people.
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Internet247(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sailing thru madness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by JamlinksNg: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Internet247:
Sailing thru madness
?
Re: I Know The Real Identity Of TheGidRedpiller! He's GIDEON. I Personally Know Him! by Lordbinsmar: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? / For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? / muscular vs cute face (for the ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.