Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? (4611 Views)

Poll: Do we really need to fall in love?

Yes: 66% (58 votes)
No: 33% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by tommy2k2(m): 4:03am On Feb 11, 2007
Sometimes you find out that you're ok being alone but most of the we want to fall in a relationship, how do you view this if you think of it?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by crayj(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2007
there is nothing bad in falling in love,but that is if u fall in love with the right person
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by iice(f): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2007
Nothing bad in it for some people. Some people love to be in love and go looking for it, forcing it and thus end up without anything.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by beyunce(f): 2:49am On Feb 12, 2007
Falling in love sounds cheap 2 me (my opinion ooooooooooo).

i thinkin been in love is better.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Stilettos(f): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2007
rolls eyes lol

@topic do we need to fall in love? No. Do we want to ? yes becos we are social animals and its in our nature to want companionship.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by trinigirl1(f): 3:49am On Feb 13, 2007
Falling in love is a form of temporary insanity!

One does not "fall" in love, one "grows" in love.

Selah grin
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ikamefa(f): 3:55am On Feb 13, 2007
trini_girl:

Selah grin

word! selah! grin
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by sagacious(f): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2007
All this falling in love of a thing sha!!! How would i be sure if a guy love me for real?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by daznitro(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2007
the best thing to happen about love is one you develop love for someone.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by seunwiz: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2007
@ questn.NO angry
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by muyibaba(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2007
Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage or by the removal of the patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder. This disease, like caries and many other ailments, is prevalent only among civilized races living under artificial conditions; barbarous nations breathing pure air and eating simple food enjoy immunity from its ravages. It is sometimes fatal, but more frequently to the physician than to the patient". ~ Ambrose Bierce in The Devil's Dictionary cry
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by luvlymoi(f): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2007
we dont need to fall inlove, its just the need for companionship that makes pple look for a relationship. nothing is wrong wit fallin inlove anyway.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Busta(f): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2007
all this "fall in love", "grow in love", "been in love", "being in love" thingy is all crap!

love is love, and it sure hurts as hell . . it don't exist no more. All there is now is "infatuation".

people don't care bout love no more, They just wanna get laid!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ladebi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2007
Whats love?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by lizzy47(f): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2007
trini_girl:

Selah grin

yes my dear u grow in love, if its with the right person its kool but wrong person u feel like being alone is better. it all depends on where u find your self. as for u Busta the fact that your own didnt work out doesnt mean love doesnt exist.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Seun(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2007
love is love, and it sure hurts as hell . .
I think you're confusing love with toothaches. They are not the same!

it don't exist no more. All there is now is "infatuation".
If love doesn't exist anymore, how are you so sure it existed in the past? From Movies?
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by emenma(f): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2007
Everyone needs someone! When the time comes, the need will arise grin
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by la1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2007
yes evryone shld fall in love at least once smiley
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Douzy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2007
la!:

yes evryone shld fall in love at least once smiley
Supported! grin
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by DeepSoul(f): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2007
I see there are a lot of heart broken people here!

FIY: There's a difference btwn companionship and love

Yes we need to fall in love. (Or what we think is love). Even if it's just for the sake of satisfying our curiousity.

Some call it temporary insanity. Well, yeah! But train loads of people are curious about what it feels to be temporarily mad! Even you!

After all this plenty talk, love still makes the world go around! (Although, personally, Im dizzy from it!) Think about it!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by naijacutee(f): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2007
It depends on what your definition of love is. One person's definition could be going everywhere with their partner to 'protect' them from contamination. This could also include beating them up if they talk to men.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by dennylove(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2007
oh,yes,if you don't fall in love?then how do you get "THE FEELING" that this guy love me?
see, LOVE itself have so many definitions---------------------falling in love------------feeling-------equal to ----------------follow your heart.------------if you really feel something inside anytime he/she comes around.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2007
There is not and has never been anything like love. Whatever you're falling into, only you know but it's definitely not what these Hollywood clowns run around portraying.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by OmoEko1(f): 6:18am On Feb 20, 2007
Donzman:

There is not and has never been anything like love. Whatever you're falling into, only you know but it's definitely not what these Hollywood clowns run around portraying.
THAT IS SO SO NOT TRUE
THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED LOVE
THE ONES THAT DESERVE IT ARE DOES THAT NEEDED TO BE LOVE
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2007
Keep fooling yourself, whatever you're falling into, make sure you have a rope to pull yourself out of. In reality, there are other factors that determine how well a relationship goes, love is minimal. How is it that divorce rate and rate of break-ups has gone up with all the increase in "romantism". The rate at which people fall in love nowadays, the hole can't be that deep!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by OmoEko1(f): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2007
@Donzman
That your own opinion right
but my say there is something called love
even u yourself can fall in love when it's not expected, right now u are still young that why u saying all that trash. but when u finally find that one, u will change your mind and heart.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by software(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2007
@Topic

Yes i think it is a great thing to Fall in love. But its kinda difficult these days. Most girls and guys out there want one thing or the other in a relationship.

If one is lucky enough to fall in the real love, I think its Best to Hold on to it firmly.

Safe!
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by software(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2007
@ Topic

Dont lets blame, those who say love does not exist. it could be as a result of an earlier instance. Maybe a guy showing a girl lots of love, an the girl eventually Cheats on him. e.t.c

But Love exists. Its just very very scarce.
The love u will easily find these days, is the love of Money and Sex
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by micklplus(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2007
Yeah, we really do need to "love"

Love , what a very wonderful feeling ! however u want to look at it, its good to fall in love atleast once !
As for me, i am gonna fall in love even more.
Being in love doesnt mean u are in captivity! u only need to be matured about how u go about it ! FYI, love doesnt work alone, love needs some other things to effectively work e.g undersatnding, compatibility,maturity e.t.c Once the much needed condiments are in place, Love becomes the sweetest and greatest thing that can happen to anybody in the world !

Cheers
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by naijacutee(f): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2007
Love doesn't always have to be negative. It can be a good thing. . . It just depends on your opinion of what it is and your outlook towards life.
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by acidrop(f): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2007
yeahhhhh, ofcourse we need 2 fall in love, i aint losing my feeling not 2 talk of my virginity 2 any1 i dont luv, undecided
Re: Do We Really Need To Fall In Love? by ZuluNation(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2007
acidrop:

yeahhhhh, ofcourse we need 2 fall in love, i aint losing my feeling not 2 talk of my virginity 2 anyone i don't love, undecided

Not even zulu? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around / see the woman banker want to chop my money +pics / Importance Of Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.