Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? (758 Views)

Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by DroppingLiquid: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2021
I heard that women back in the ‘80s all have feminine voices but today their voices are usually deep.

Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Contraceptives pills leading to hormonal imbalance affecting offsprings later. Hormonal imbalance can mean that women will produce more testosterone in their blood affecting their vocal cord.

They also having broader shoulders now

Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Swallowing too much semen

Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by DroppingLiquid: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Swallowing too much semen
9JA babes hardly swallow
Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
9JA babes hardly swallow

Dat means I must protect Ijeoma & Dami like gold o

Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Why wont there voice go deep, when they are competing with men.

Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Nah wetin dey give them liver be that.

Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by DroppingLiquid: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Do they look like men?
Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by AoifeNightfall: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
To me black women have generally deeper voices than white women.
Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by DroppingLiquid: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
To me black women have generally deeper voices than white women.
I know but why? Is it testosterone? If so how do they come to possess much more than others
Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is it only manly voice?
You go see women wey dey follow u drag facial and chest hairs. angry

Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by kiddkash(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
before dem be fulcom but now na converted. the people wey know, know
Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by benqo01(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
They will even blame men why thier voice is like that....fear that gender with thier blame games
Re: Why Do Women Of Today Have Such Manly Voice? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Which Ijeoma & Dami you want protect again na Manchi,

You no dey informed? We dey share them like grace for area..

Can You Resist Sex Temptation (sextation) / Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. / What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With