Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm (79693 Views)

Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated / Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken / Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Debodimeji01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Guy... she was the one that condom was used on. By who? We don't know. The fact that she has changed her story twice is a pointer that she has FULL knowledge of the CD. And to now foolishly use the line that the guy came with his girlfriend and used it in your house is totally out of place and a freaken high level of distlrespect for your place of residence. Does the guy not have his own place? Abi the conji was going to burst his balls and he needed to ease himself at the nearest available place (which now happen to be...)
My guy, for sure... na her that condom them use straff.

All I will advise you is 'Go With Your Guts'. If it says free her &move on... baba do so. If it says forgive her (in the face of this lie without admitting or confessing or coming out straight) then enjoy. But if it were me in such a position, I go don free her. Not for the straffing, but for the foolish and low IQ lie she is trying to shove down my throat. Selah!

WillyWonda1:
Right now I don’t even know what to think anymore.

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there. So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move. So it happened that the electric current in the neighborhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape. So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately. On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen. They know each other before she traveled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it. So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey. To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again. I just wore my clothes, and waited for her to return with my car so I could move. Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom then I zoomed off.
She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.
A part of me wants to forgive her, but I’m being skeptical.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Hkff: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Don’t be a whoreee

Fuvvkkk her and forget her
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by sp2002(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Inside life. I am a leaving witness of this kind of sexual scandal

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Kayceealex(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Omo she get gut fvck for your house, con lie on top sef.

Obgeni don't break up with her just act like you have forgiven her then waste her time for another extra three years before dumping her.
nonsense

Guy you dey take cup of wickedness every morning.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by OLRAYS(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Differentiate:

Bros go back to your house chase that bitch away.!!!
Abeg why all you dey gimme this likes ? Na money me I need O
ACCESS BANK
if he didn't do so he is the highest coward in the room ajé... cool
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by texazzpete(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
11 pages of people responding to an obviously made up story.
This same OP earlier shared a topic last year where he was single and had a crush who liked him but her father was a soldier.

Una Sabi waste time

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Rexymania(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
No...no, which kind wahala be this? Women no just get sense
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by okoroemeka(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Bro this isn’t a SIMP or redpill issue. Things happen for real. I don’t even believe it’s happening to me too. But it’s life and shit happens.
in a situation like this,the op should have kept silent as if he didn't know anything and invest in spy camera bulbs that can be installed and cover all rooms and suspected fvcking arena without raising suspicion,then when he comes back he may be shocked to his bone marrows on what he will see

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by ibinaboonline: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
See this guy o. You are devastated? What about the two years she spent in far away Ukraine? What do you imagine has been going on in all that time?

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Dpundict: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
You gerrit!! tongue tongue undecided
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by BluntCrazeMan: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
If truly the guy came with his girlfriend why did she need to lie in the first place? And why would she allow a guy to bang his girlfriend in a house that’s not hers?

This is the first time I’m hearing this one ohh. vagina people no go kill us.
A guy that she just called to help her carry generator..
Hahahahahaaaaahahaa
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bennysam:

I don't insult you but it's obvious you can't differentiate insult from questions
Mista-man get lost
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Lee99: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
lexy2014:

I believe that u just eager to insult or maybe u just learnt to use the word SIMP and so u feel u must be counted among those who have used the word. Cos I don't see how the names u called the op relates with the story he told
Read and ignored, you can now get out of my sight
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by CoolVoice(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Take your pound of flesh and move. She's not your girlfriend.. you dey date yourself
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by sharone21(f): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Differentiate:

Swears bro to me all women are the same.

If men have this absolute mentality about women so wetin women go come talk about grand masters in the game?
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Amarisco(f): 5:45am On Dec 11, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

You’re not a SIMP yet till you forgive and take her back. The ball is in your court. Shey no be Amarisco do you this thing?

Go and sleep jor
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by lexy2014: 5:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Lee99:

Read and ignored, you can now get out of my sight

Do u have a sight? I didn't notice. If u has sight, u would have known that I wasn't in your sight in d first place. If u had a sight, both physical and cerebral, u would known how to interprete what u read
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by o42austino(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2021
WillyWonda1:

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there. So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move. So it happened that the electric current in the neighborhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape. So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately. On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen. They know each other before she traveled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it. So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey. To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again. I just wore my clothes, and waited for her to return with my car so I could move. Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom then I zoomed off.
She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.
na girl she be nah na their way, I am a sailor looking for a Job, I will appreciate it if you get back at me.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Greenerie(f): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2021
[Sir,there is nothing like trust again in marriage or rship.

Happening now,two women I know,one lady is fucking her landlord,the husband is away,he sends money from abroad and everything for upkeep.

The second lady is younger,she brings in different boys to her husband house,who is also abroad.

he sends her money from abroad.she spends them on the boys.they wear his clothes,use his things,stay for days.
after hot sexxx the boys, will come to the balcony and start smoking.different guys, different faces Everytime.

Try find out spiritually,through ur pastor or anyhow.a word is enough for the wise.

author=WillyWonda1 post=108348501]Right now I don’t even know what to think anymore.

My girlfriend of 2 year' just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well. [/quote]
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by yemmywesey(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2021
Just be happy sey the guy no bang your girlfriend raw with skin to skin, because by now her toto go don scatter by now.
Just be greatfull , bang her well well too and move on.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ayo081:

Try dey Differentiate undecided
Bad guy grin
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by skedy1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
I trust myself on such matters

Let not just talk!
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Lee99: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Do u have a sight? I didn't notice. If u has sight, u would have known that I wasn't in your sight in d first place. If u had a sight, both physical and cerebral, u would known how to interprete what u read
Learn to type properly, you're giving me a headache, cos I'm finding it hard to read the crap you put up there
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lee99:

Learn to type properly, you're giving me a headache, cos I'm finding it hard to read the crap you put up there

U only ended up confirming this:

Do u have a sight? I didn't notice. If u have sight, u would have known that I wasn't in your sight in d first place. If u had a sight, both physical and cerebral, u would known how to interprete what u read
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Adadioranma79(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Like a few people already said, I doubt the authenticity of this story and if its true, trust me you won't even bring it here for anyone to validate whatever action you want to take. I'm a lady and I'm telling you with my full chest that it has been happening before, your coming back home impromptu exposed this particular one. You know what to do cept you don't care about your mental health. Kick her out. Some girls just know how to drag others into the mud with their irresponsible ways. The height of disrespect. Mtcheew

WillyWonda1:

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Lordedifice1: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
If truly the guy came with his girlfriend why did she need to lie in the first place? And why would she allow a guy to bang his girlfriend in a house that’s not hers?

This is the first time I’m hearing this one ohh. vagina people no go kill us.
Vagina people no go kill us i swear
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Lordedifice1: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Even a fool knows that she's lying
The lady wants to me that she appowed a guy and the guy's girlfriend to use her mans room

If you want to lie at least put a little effort
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Truvelisback(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Carchoice:
grin

Sounds like a made up story. I know what our beautiful sisters cannot do does not exist but today I want to defend them.
Na Copy and paste. I have seen this same story and pics on Facebook. My annoyance is that Op made this story sounded like it happened to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.