Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them (4121 Views)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE] / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Ocholu: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's funny how girls with big bum bum AKA ukwu think that they are the perfect one. The think that that's what men crave. Funny! They don't know that some men don't even fancy them with big ny**sh.

Someone like me, I prefer ladies with portable bum bum. That type drives me crazy. Not too big not small. Let something sha be there, not the ruler type.

I saw one with a hoooge backside just now, she was just walking majestically on the road. For her mind, she carry asset, and all eyes would be on her. We went to the same POS point, she wanted to smile at me, I no even send her papa. Told the POS attendant to hurry up, that I needed to fvck outta there.

Ladies with big ass, stop the premature thinking that because you carry big something, all men go like.

7 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Ebubechuwku(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Big booty la wa n je.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Olarewaju89: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Show us her picture.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by fourboys: 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
I dated one of them. They are the worst embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by LegendaryLover(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
smiley smiley smiley
Oga if big bum bum makes her feel special & good about herself, please let her be jaare. Someone is carrying themselves well on the road & you dey vex. Or u want her to be depressed & crying on the road?
Of all the problems in the country na big bum bum wey no offend you or insult you dey disturb you. Na wa o undecided undecided

20 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by MMXX: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
This hot afternoon op

It affected you that much,you had to create a thread for your displeasure grin

Why do I feel the reverse is your case

7 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Those big bummers are causing usual attraction to themselves. You can not looking down the street without looking back.
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
the sad issue here is that these women are not the problem, its the dumb aaass men who actually fall for their BS and start to sing/dance like monkeys to be with these women, that are the problem.

BTW a big bootay with no brain is just good for shitting or fukcing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
If they pass you while walking down the street, There is no how u wont look back. U must look back sha ni.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Ocholu: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
LegendaryLover:
smiley smiley smiley
Oga if big bum bum makes her feel special & good about herself, please let her be jaare. Someone is carrying themselves well on the road & you dey vex. Or u want her to be depressed & crying on the road?
Of all the problems in the country na big bum bum wey no offend you or insult you dey disturb you. Na wa o undecided undecided

Oga Sir, you no even understand me. Her feeling herself can never be overemphasized. But the feeling that all men like big bum is the deal.
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Lilsameey: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol,.....Wahala be like big bumbum.

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
All I see is an OP with a very low self esteem trying very hard to get some validation. Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Ocholu: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
All I see is an OP with a very low self esteem trying very hard to get some validation. Nonsense!

Idi stupid walai!
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
You think anyone cares?no one does..if you like live your life anyhow that's your problem... check yourself man cos it might be that your manner of approach towards them is stupid..

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by nairaman66(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Time will come when people will detest big waist, but for now.. just give it to them.. The world currently revolves round them! Fact!!

1 Like

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
It kinda does

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Ocholu: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tallesty1:
It kinda does

I see you.
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
I like me some booty. tongue

Let them flaunt it.
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tallesty1:
It kinda does

You no well. grin
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Chloraseptic: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
The one I fûcked recently, her big booty even made me despiced her..

I just realized fûcking not too big booty babes more than big booty babes..
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by juniorstar(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
You think say the world dey revolve about your bumbum..
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Cokahot: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sure I can't forget my ex,we bleeped in August,infuked her for good 4 days and on the 5th day,I thought her cum will change things shez confused and doesn't know what she wants, but I love her,her pussy,her ass. I did rough style Bleep for good 4 days,no cum. I miss her,she flashed me 3days ago. I must bang her again,i have banged her more than 1000 times and I'm not tayad
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by AlphaMale666: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
They think they're smelly pussy is gold. Very irritating gender. angry
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
A big Bumbum girl, Op tried to woo, just turned him down.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Cokahot:
Sure I can't forget my ex,we bleeped in August,infuked her for good 4 days and on the 5th day,I thought her cum will change things shez confused and doesn't know what she wants, but I love her,her pussy,her ass. I did rough style Bleep for good 4 days,no cum. I miss her,she flashed me 3days ago. I must bang her again,i have banged her more than 1000 times and I'm not tayad
Na pesin future wife u bang 1000 times shocked but something is telling me that you're lying.. Is it true.??
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by cayorday89(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ocholu:
It's funny how girls with big bum bum AKA ukwu think that they are the perfect one. The think that that's what men crave. Funny! They don't know that some men don't even fancy them with big ny**sh.

Someone like me, I prefer ladies with portable bum bum. That type drives me crazy. Not too big not small. Let something sha be there, not the ruler type.

I saw one with a hoooge backside just now, she was just walking majestically on the road. For her mind, she carry asset, and all eyes would be on her. We went to the same POS point, she wanted to smile at me, I no even send her papa. Told the POS attendant to hurry up, that I needed to fvck outta there.

Ladies with big ass, stop the premature thinking that because you carry big something, all men go like.
LOL, so true but do you blame her, nope you should not simply because if you are not fancied by it, so many men out there enough that will last any of them a lifetime if the said ladies with big booty are to change men with such interest on a daily abound.

If anyone I come across behave in such manner you described above, I don't get annoyed unnecessarily, I just act to let her know I am not moved by the big backside and she will be back to her default settings. Reason why some guys irritates me, when they start making noise unnecessarily because of a person with big backside.
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Tallesty1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:

You no well. grin
That side can make a lot of things happen.

I have not seen my Christmas clothes
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by KB007: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
1. Girls with big bum_bum are naturally lazy in bed

2. There are styles you dare not try with them

3. You have to be endowed to enjoy them maximally

Once you've been with someone who has moderate perky bum_bum, there's no going back

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by ashawopikin(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing pass big big bum bum
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by pocohantas(f): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Tallesty1:
That side can make a lot of things happen.

I have not seen my Christmas clothes

Me sef dey find Christmas clothes and shoes.
Will you buy for me?
Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by mosdii(m): 6:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Big Bum Bum Think The World Revolves Around Them by Ocholu: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

You lie sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men / A Lady Forcing Herself On A Guy? / Why Can't Hot Girls Be More Humble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.