Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money (56349 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by D1Wonder(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Like Police brutality in Nigeria, banks need to watch how they treat their customers because a time is coming when aggrieved customers will react collectively and uncontrollably. Time to understand that mass protest, mob action and crowd anger swells over a period of perceived injustice.
In a nation, where more than 80% of Bank Depositors have less than N500K, time to upgrade services to the poor because the rage of the poor consumes even the most shielded.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Austineva(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Terrier99:
Na UBA
The are the UGM of banks in Nigeria. Them still dey try run from Police.
You see Access Bank ehn, na Boko Haram of banks them be. Them no dey run.
grin grin grin grin grin. My Belle o. Boko gini? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by okechuks22: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
ucheheart:
This can only happen in uba. That bank is something else.
is all the Nigeria banks not only una oga
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by King44(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:
A video which recently surfaced on social media shows drama unfolding in the banking hall of a popular bank

It was gathered that three customers of the bank lost their monies at about the same time and when they complained, bank officials said that there is nothing they can do about it

This response was not well received as the customers created a fight scene inside the bank

Bank staff and security could be seen engaging the affected customers and some others in a heated exchange

One man believed to be affected could be seen being held back as he tried to get physical

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBETaaZ2wAY
UBA check the mirror
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by errigdee: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
na wetin dey tire me for all these bloggers set,Una go just dey confuse Una selves

wait first, WHAT BANK?

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Even if a customer mistakenly give out his details to a fraudster, the bank should have helped the customer to identify the culprit.But no.They can only do that if they are the ones that is defrauded.Why do we keep our money in the bank if it is not safe?

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Anndrew(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Caboceer:

Polce nko, those one na armed robber
non uniform organisations that why no police
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by ademuyiwa20(f): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
There's this Yoruba adage that says "kokoro to je efo, abe efo lo wa"
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Austineva(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
; I
mmsen:

Zenith are worse than those others you mentioned, apart from FCMB. FCMB isn't a bank. FCMB is a government sanctioned 419 entity.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Offpoint1: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
I guess I'll make headline tomorrow then...
59k dissappear from my UBA via POS when I'm still in bed with my ATM.
The 7 days for investigation they gave elapsed tomorrow...
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by otunbakolawole(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
I never watch the video or read through comments o, but something tells me the bank is UBA

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by DelphiOracle(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
bluefilm:
This is serious.

My anger right now is that none of them is wearing a Face Mask. angry
hahahah. How face mask want take help for this matter?

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Jostoman: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Terrier99:
Na UBA
even that useless GTB

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Jostoman: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Evercurious:
Banks are really looking for profits at all cost since there are little or no businesses to make profits
that is why they keep on deducting people's sweat

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Jostoman: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Everybody is feeling the heat of APC government grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Epeegee(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ahhhh!! Mogbe!!! E wo,mo fi Oloun bee o,e ma awon boys yen ja,o!! Do your best to avoid direct confrontation.
Don't let them identify and target you o.
They can be very annoying and one would just feel like going to fight and just beat the hell out of them..at times I just wish they will set me up with one of them for a boxing bout so I can teach him a very bitter lesson.. but beat thing,stay outta their paths.
Good night

Thanks so much sir,may you never be a victim of negative circumstances too,but nah my hood,dey sabi say some of we niggas here nah educated thugs

I just pray our government finds solution to there rubbish someday,NURTW in the days,bag snatchers at night

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by gazza07(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na UBA, useless bank, very useless and selfish bank. That bank should be banned, Tony elumelu you see ya life??
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by silasadekola: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
sojayy:
Correct !!...No joy @all for person wey dem chop hm money

NICE ONE
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Bobxin: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
bouncin04:
Is it just me, the Slawomiir above sounds unlike him

Could be his mood this evening.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Bobxin: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jostoman:
Everybody is feeling the heat of APC government grin

E go reach everybody, one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by ogunkay94: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Things like can not happen in UBA... When I have issue with my account about some transactions, as soon as I contacted there customer service (CFC) on Facebook page. The issue was resolved promptly
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by TheGift: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Terrier99:
Na UBA

Hahahahaha
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Benprass(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
ucheheart:
This can only happen in uba. That bank is something else.

Evil bank
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by bluefilm: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
DelphiOracle:
hahahah. How face mask want take help for this matter?

Na wa o!

Oga if you hask me, na who i go hask?
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Maxwell4404(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
UBA still dey exist, that na Microfinance Bank na
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by marsup: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
UBA is a very useless bank with a large customer base. They are just like a partner that keeps assaulting you, but you keep going back to them.
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by freemi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
My own money is still hanging in the same UBA since 4th of November. Em go hear am very soon
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by specimenv(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:
A video which recently surfaced on social media shows drama unfolding in the banking hall of a popular bank

It was gathered that three customers of the bank lost their monies at about the same time and when they complained, bank officials said that there is nothing they can do about it

This response was not well received as the customers created a fight scene inside the bank

Bank staff and security could be seen engaging the affected customers and some others in a heated exchange

One man believed to be affected could be seen being held back as he tried to get physical

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBETaaZ2wAY
I knew it was going to be UBA my two brothers lost 95k and 55k within a week and they are saying they dont know how it happened. Something is definitely wrong with the UBA system
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Mimiliskillz: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
One time i went to the bank for a new debit card on my access account, just after leaving the banking hall this so called scammers called me.

How do they even know i just left the bank. We just need to be careful

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by ogunkay94: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
This trend is general not particular to UBA. We all should just be careful with our bank details.
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by ogunkay94: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
I witnessed a AccessBank customer loose 9million meant for her business. She claims a bank official called her after leaving the banking hall for her mobile banking limit increase.
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Platony(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
All those bankers and thier very annoying way of attending to customers

Very useless bank...
The funny thing is almost all banks are so useless not only uba...access bank, wema, fcmb, gt are all useless...

Even the zenith bank I thought they were the best untill they frustrated me one Sunday like that
No sms notification was working, no credit transaction was working, the mobile app completely down , ussd wasn't functioning
They almost ruined my life that particular Sunday ...
First bank own is the worse...the day they frustrated one of my niggar in an emergency situation....my niggar almost started crying..that was the day he vowed to start using multiple banks...incase if one fails..he can switch immediately to the other
Using multiple banks is very advisable in dis part of the world cos the way our banks or gsm network providers disappoints ehn...u don't need a sooth sayer to tell u shouldn't rely on one, especially as a business person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone / Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.