Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money (56362 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by slimjohn2k5: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I see UBA, bros try use code show us the bank name grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Nat2008(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
UBA they are not in anyway united, disorganised set of people

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by alizma: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigerians, we are our own problem. See the way OP is protecting the bank where 3 hard working Nigerians lost their heard earned money.
Is there any bank in Nigeria called POPULAR BANK?

4 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by happydude: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
No na GTB bank watch the settings
ucheheart:
This can only happen in uba. That bank is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Durhleepee(f): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
I hope this is not what they are planning to do with my money cry cus I was wrongfully debited and no reversal yet. It's the same UBA

3 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Easylifelomo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
For this can economy bank no go reverse money
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
LILTJAY:
Igbo people again? undecided
Na to hang yourself on top Transformer for Igbo matter.. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Cokahot: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
That's why I use pos and na always 5k,with 7500 balance. So I I t feel shi t if the pos tries to steal from me. The rest 2500 asai going home. I go do 2k top up for filling station.

3 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Even our banks now are scam
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by AfonjaConehead: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dreadshy:
There are four organized non uniformed thieves in nigeria.
1. Nepa.
2. Nurtw and co.
3. Banks
4. Subsidy people.
Them dey thief without remorse...
There was thread about the bolded earlier today,how they should be banned.
I don't know if you are yoruba o,but you need to see how yoruba people on here turned it into something else! They turned it into yoruba/Igbo wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Akerele44(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Siberia01:

Might be because of N3000
But the same Nigerians troll other Africans
As being the richest people in Africa on twitter undecided

And Davido being richer than Ghana

grin grin grin
Go still ₦3000 for market if them no go burn you alive

4 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Livelystone01: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
ucheheart:
As in ehn, I had my issue with them this past Monday.

This same UBA, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by realisticwise: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
The lost money must fall out o. Banks are fond of doing I don't care when you have a very pressing urgent problem. Na fight win am jor. You'll see that the manager will fall out as e don reach fight level

7 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by LILTJAY: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Na to hang yourself on top Transformer for Igbo matter.. sad
igbo man
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by plero(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, that connect cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order. No matter the quantity of your cargoes or parcel you will always have a logistics services provider in the group;
http:///30bq6JD

...well delivered

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by paskal16: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Guy man no wan hearsay anything do him money especially for this detty December

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Caboceer: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dreadshy:
1. Nepa.
2. Nurtw and co.
3. Banks
4. Subsidy people.

Polce nko, those one na armed robber

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Josbreed: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
All this bloggers/posters be trying to cover the name of the bank while the name of the bank is boldly visible in the video. UBA.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Thermodynamics(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
LILTJAY:
Igbo people again? undecided
You are a very big fool, if you don't know already know it today. You nor get sense, the hair when de on top your head na still de inside your skull. Na hair de where your brain suppose de.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Greenlight123: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
UbA scam bank na dia normal attitude

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Mko123(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dreadshy:
1. Nepa.
2. Nurtw and co.
3. Banks
4. Subsidy people.

Bobo, No2 has uniform. Make research before dispensing information

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by creatorsverse(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
drizslim:
A video which recently surfaced on social media shows drama unfolding in the banking hall of a popular bank

It was gathered that three customers of the bank lost their monies at about the same time and when they complained, bank officials said that there is nothing they can do about it

This response was not well received as the customers created a fight scene inside the bank

Bank staff and security could be seen engaging the affected customers and some others in a heated exchange

One man believed to be affected could be seen being held back as he tried to get physical

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBETaaZ2wAY

This looks like UBA ASPMDA
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by ImoleNaija: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Talk of the devil angry

A friend & I were just discussing about this UBA brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Adaanna(f): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is high time
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Bahamas95(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
All banks in Nigeria are fraudulent. The reason why some people say one is better than the other is because their bank never show dem pepper.

6 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by reidkrugger(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
This thing with banks is becoming a norm. They seem to get away with all these petty criminal activities. Malami and Efcc won't see this one o. Na Yahoo boys Dem go de look for upandan Ogun state.

Hehehehe, check my signature guys. Tons of funny vids there for your entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by micki1: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
ucheheart:
Looks like the one in Maryland
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Poopypants: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
UBA? Worst bank

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
UBA

Access

GTB

Fidelity

NEVER!!!
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Edesinpayan(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banks are commiting financial crimes now and nobody is doing anything about it...CBN which way

2 Likes

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by dklex(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Every kobo matter, even the kobo naaaa only name for paper.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) / Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) / Candido Joao Da Rocha: Nigeria's First Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.