Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money (56406 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Gomoney Bank Has Been Down For A Week Now, Customers Money Trapped / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Jblessing:

No bank can be more useless than Polaris
Bank ...very useless bank.
It's UBA
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by RodgersAkpafu: 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
dreh17:
Customers that got their monies stolen are frustrated, the bank employees are frustrated. When frustration and frustration meet, expect a frustrating collision.
That's what's happening here
True
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by shegz24(m): 4:12am On Dec 11, 2021
My mum lost over N500,000 to Polaris bank's incompetence few weeks ago after instructing them to freeze her account and even got her account balance verified to her after it was "frozen".

The useless bank is now looking for all manner of excuse to escape their incompetence.
The worst part is how lackadaisical and unempathetic the manager and staff of one of the branch (Egbe road) acted.
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by GTFO(f): 6:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Siberia01:

Might be because of N3000
But the same Nigerians troll other Africans
As being the richest people in Africa on twitter undecided

And Davido being richer than Ghana

grin grin grin

You're a fool..
I wish u lose your hard earned money when you are old eventually, then we shall see how you will react .. foolish Ghanian
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by drizslim(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2021
freshkpomo:

This guy dey always act with saint obi that year, abeg wetin be him name... Been long I heard of him.... Hope he is still alive

Charles OKafor is the name

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by freshkpomo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
drizslim:

Charles OKafor is the name

God bless you brother.. This name was one of the most used in my house, we will use it to taunt one of my little cousin who had a similar face with this guy. The pikin will cry her eyes out.

She don be married woman with children now, if you tell her she cried over Charles okafor as a little child, she go deny say my brother too dey add pepper for story lol.

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by SurvivorM(f): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Durhleepee:
I hope this is not what they are planning to do with my money cry cus I was wrongfully debited and no reversal yet. It's the same UBA
you will get your money back dear cry
Please I know this is not the time but I see you viewing the festival giveaway. Please can you like akidelebolanle business plan, she seems so genuine
Thanks so much
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by akidelebolanle(f): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
SurvivorM:
Please I know this is not the time but I see you viewing the festival giveaway. Please can you like akidelebolanle business plan, she seems so genuine
Thanks so much
Thank you sir
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Durhleepee(f): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
SurvivorM:
Thanks so much
Done. You are welcome
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by SurvivorM(f): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Durhleepee:

Done. You are welcome
Thanks again smiley
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by akidelebolanle(f): 3:40am On Dec 14, 2021
SurvivorM:
Thanks so much
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by SurvivorM(f): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by akidelebolanle(f): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2021
SurvivorM:
Sorry for replying late, I have done it
can u please delete ur comment so that I can edit ND remove the link
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by SurvivorM(f): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2021
akidelebolanle:
can u please delete ur comment so that I can edit ND remove the link
done
Re: Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money by Telebin: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Poor customer service and poor banking ethics. This country is seriously turning u to something else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) / Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) / Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.