Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation (59781 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Dear Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Gloriagee(f): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2021
3 maids for a son sounds far fetched even from your account. The most anyone had from your post is two so I'm free to doubt this story......

Klass99:

It's not a lie o.

Two different neighbours where I live, have two maids.

Neighbour B, has a cook who also cleans while the other girl I think focuses on the child only (one child)

Neighbour C cheesy, has got to be the most interesting neighbour I've had in my life. She changes maids so frequently, I have lost track of how many, have come and gone.

At each given time, the helps are always two. When she gave birth last year (first child) the number of helps increased to 3, but I learnt one was a nurse who worked at the hospital where she gave birth, she was hired to mind the baby only for a period of time. The other two were doing the cooking and cleaning.

Money, can afford you a life of ease and comfort, with less stress and strain o.

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Klass99(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by atheistandproud(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Gloriagee:
3 maids for a son sounds far fetched even from your account. The most anyone had from your post is two so I'm free to doubt this story......

It is not. In a place called Sokoh Estate where I grew up. We had this neighbor who lived 2 houses from us but our families were friendly. The man was an outlet manager at Sizzlers Airport road and the wife was an Asst. Bank manager at First Bank.

They had 3 maids at one point. One of the maids was a live in maid who looked after their only son, the other was a cleaner who came and went and the third one was a wet nurse for the boy. She was an elderly woman. They only let her go when the boy was to turn 1 year.

I remember vividly because I was in JS3 and my mom was disgusted by the idea. She was complaining about it to my dad who quite clearly didn't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by atheistandproud(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
layzie:

It is not domestic work.
My friend once had 3 housemaids to a son and a wife. Yet he always complained of same issue. And this is someone that married her because of the frequent sex when they were dating.
Op is not alone, like someone said, 70% of married men are going through this, rich or poor.

You have spoken the truth.

Biologically speaking, some women no like sex at all or they're not sexually attracted to the man that they're with.

My friend used to complain that his ex made him shower and brush every single time they had sex. The pre-intimacy was unnecessary long and she also didn't last 5 min into a round and she placed the blame clearly at his feet.

Omo his new girlfriend now ehn, na him dey run. She don find am come my place many times to confirm say e dey with boys. Once body touch body, them don start.

Women lie and deflect. Most of them know the issue but if them talk am, marriage go end that day. So they play games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Gloriagee(f): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wheres sokoh estate? Sounds interesting like somewhere I need to locate on una country map..

As per the maid stuff, u said it yourself- at one point. Three maids on a consistent basis for an only child of an eatery manager and assistant manager of nig bank is bizarre and I said so. Even your mum said so.... anyhow, e no concern me...

atheistandproud:

It is not. In a place called Sokoh Estate where I grew up. We had this neighborhood who lived 2 houses from us but our families were friendly. The man was an outlet manager at Sizzlers Airport road and the wife was an Asst. Bank manager at First Bank.

They had 3 maids at one point. One of the maids was a live in maid who looked after their only son, the other was a cleaner who came and went and the third one was a wet nurse for the boy. She was an elderly woman. They only let her go when the boy was to turn 1 year.

I remember vividly because I was in JS3 and my mom was disgusted by the idea. She was complaining about it to my dad who quite clearly didn't care.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Gloriagee(f): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
I never said it's far fetched to have 3 maids but it's far fetched to have 3 maids taking care of only one boy. Aunty who's surrounded by people with means, how much do they pay these help? Some of them are grossly underpaying their staff and prefer to pile staff, instead of paying proper domestic staff well. Anyhow, not sure I'm as surrounded by as many people with means as you are , so make I stay within those in my means bracket. Merry Christmas.

Klass99:

If people are having two maids what makes you think one more to make it 3, is far fetched or impossible?

The neighbour who returned home with a nurse, having two maids on ground already, no be 3 helping hands in total she come get?

The nurse herself told me if she didn't have aspirations to relocate overseas, she wouldn't have minded staying on with the couple and continuing their engagement for as long as the couple wanted.

Not everyone lies or exaggerates their realities when they come online. The story you're doubting, I can believe because I have seen it and I am surrounded by people who have the means to afford it.

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by DrinkWater10: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
atheistandproud:

You have spoken the truth.

Biologically speaking, some women no like sex at all or they're not sexually attracted to the man that they're with.

My friend used to complain that his ex made him shower and brush every single time they had sex. The pre-intimacy was unnecessary long and she also didn't last 5 min into a round and she placed the blame clearly at his feet.

Omo his new girlfriend now ehn, na him dey run. She don find am come my place many times to confirm say e dey with boys. Once body touch body, them don start.

Women lie and deflect. Most of them know the issue but if them talk am, marriage go end that day. So they play games.
You said three was impossible. You were given proof by eye witness account, now you re arguing about the duration.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
DrinkWater10:

You said three was impossible. You were given proof by eye witness account, now you re arguing about the duration.

One mumu vagina person up there is the one argueing that three maids are impossible. I believe you quoted the wrong person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by atheistandproud(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
DrinkWater10:

Wrong tag bro
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by DrinkWater10: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
atheistandproud:

Wrong tag bro
My Apologies
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by DrinkWater10: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Framed:

One mumu vagina person up there is the one argueing that three maids are impossible. I believe you quoted the wrong person.

You re correct, thanks.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by atheistandproud(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
DrinkWater10:

My Apologies

No prob
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2021
ahnie:
What of me that hasn't had sex close to a year?

Are you married? shocked shocked
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by MrFta(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Are you married? shocked shocked
That means you didn't go through the thread. She said she's married, she belong to team procreation, that is, they do it only for procreation purposes. And she has stopped having children.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by LesbianBoy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrFta:

That means you didn't go through the thread. She said she's married, she belong to team procreation, that is, they do it only for procreation purposes. And she has stopped having children.

Omo, some men just calm down marry problem for themselves! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by kushme: 2:02am On Dec 27, 2021
MacANDIES:

It's a trap they want to use and make you marry. Then you'll see what they're suffering.
It's all laughter and jollyfication on the outside and fighting/bickering in the inside.

MacANDIES, thanks Sir for your honest submissions here. This reminds me of the quote "misery loves company".

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by vanvick247(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
PerkyJay:
This problem na everywhere. Get a god fearing sidechick, your problem will be over. You will never bother your wife again. Your conference attendance will increase. She no go dey see you for house again.

Hahahaha @ god fearing sidechick. Burst my brain o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by brodalikeme(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Preshieben:
is not me ohh

Except you're married cheesy

Happy New year.
I still dey wait Ooo. Where are you based sef.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by supereagle(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
supereagle:
Copied from my WhatsApp:

Copied: ATLS

SHOCKING THINGS MY HUSBAND SIDE CHICK TAUGHT ME ABOUT SEX AND MARRIAGE

FROM YOUR SEX COACH. EVERY WOMAN MUST READ TO THE END:

My name is Agnes my story is an interesting one, take your time to read it and send it to every wife out there, you may be saving a Home.

I am married to a very loving man, He is an upwardly mobile executive, a brilliant first-class graduate from Unilag. He is almost perfect in everything he lays his hands upon. He was the focus of all girls when we were on Campus, but one way or the other he decided to come for me and married me.

Our marriage was like heaven on earth, we were like two lovebirds. Though my husband travels a lot because of his Job we were ever still very close on phones and through video calls and his coming back home is like that of a King to his Palace, he too will come back home with lots of gifts for his family especially for his beautiful Queen as he used to call me.

We are now seven years in the marriage and it seems ours is an endless love story until some Months ago when my life came crashing down.

My husband has been keeping late nights and do go on weekend journeys but I never doubted him, I never thought of him doing anything wrong, I believed it was all about his Job, couple with the fact that he always called to inform me wherever he was and all was about his job, so I thought.

Some months ago, the day happened to be a public holiday, my husband was working on his Laptop, his phone rang, a friend called him to pick some documents some few streets away, the man sounded very urgent, so he quickly got up and went. In the process, he forgot to shut down his laptop, I was just passing by then I moved closer to shut down the Laptop, but my eyes suddenly went to the mail he was reading, what I saw was a mail from a girl who I felt was more than just a colleague to my husband, but the mail did not really give me a clue to have a piece of watertight evidence of infidelity against my husband, so I decided to dig further.

I tried to check his phone that was when I discovered for the first time that his phone is passworded, so I started trying to know the code, I succeeded after three weeks. I won’t tell you how, I am a woman, I should be able to know everything in my house. I did get code but later I wished I never did. What I found in the Phone almost landed Me in the Hospital, lots of chats with girls, sexy, hot and nude pictures of girls and lots more.

I got the name and phone number of a particular girl who looked like his regular girlfriend and knows everything about him, through their chats I discover she even knows my name and the names of all my Children. I went to Facebook and got more information about this girl but I did not know what to do with the information.

Later I confronted my husband, he first denied it, but confessed to it later and was apologetic and promised to change but never did, in fact, he was growing worse. That was when I decided to do something. I called the girl on phone, her name is Chika, I introduced myself as the wife of Bode and she greeted me warmly, this really shocked me. I confronted her with my facts and I began to rant on her, threatening fire and brimstone, I shouted, cry, cursed and abused her and her parents.

Throughout my call the girl never uttered a word, she only listened attentively, when I was tired of my ranting, I warned her to leave my husband alone. Yet she did not say anything, then I dropped the called. I felt victorious and happy, I felt like rewarding myself for a job well done.

About three hours later the girl called back. What she said woke me up from my slumber. I decided to record her call as evidence against my husband, but the call turned out to be an indictment against my womanhood and a slap on my wifehood.

She said, “Aunty, I am not calling you back to insult you but I call you to let you know what you don’t know. Instead of you to be fighting me you are supposed to thanking me and even pay me for the job I’m doing on your behalf;

“Your husband told me everything about you, he said you hate sex like a plaque, please if it is a lie let me know, I will leave your husband immediately, he said you use to be very respectful, loving and give him quality sex regularly but after the birth of your second baby and your promotion to the Managerial level at work you suddenly changed, now all doors of interaction and intimacy are firmly shut, sex to you is like house chores, you complain about it, run away from it, you give countless excuses, sleeps off when your husband is having sex with you(How dare you), uses every reason in the book to avoid sex.”

“He said if you allow sex at all you will be behaving like somebody being beaten by a Soldier, with your face squeeze like a child being punished. He also said you always dress to bed fully kitted like a Military woman as you are fond of wearing jeans knicker in the night and you don’t care if sex does not take place in your Marriage for Months.”
“Aunty let me ask you a question” she continued, “when last did you slept with your husband? Don’t you notice that your husband has stopped asking for sex for some months now? and you did not bother about it. I have been helping you out, you should be grateful to me, I wonder why you are fighting him for sleeping with me. I’m only helping you to do the work that is so difficult for you, you need to pay me for it.

When your husband told me you’ve discovered our affair he wanted to pull out from sleeping with me, I did not bother myself, I know he can not do without me because you are not available for him and I know that with what I have given him in bed, he will call for more. He went away for two weeks only to come crawling at my door begging for sex and I gave him the kind of sex that will make him forget your house address and your name.

You see, a good man needs to be taken away from a careless woman like you by a smart girl like me. If you want your husband back, don’t fight me, work on yourself, if you don’t do this if he stops sleeping with me or I decide to stop the relationship as you suggested, some other girls more naughty than me will take over from me and they may snatch him totally from you and marry him. He is safe with me as I will never marry him, I am married with two children like you, my husband resides in the US, so your husband is safe with me, Aunty. You will have him back, all I want from him is sex.

I don’t even collect money from him, ask him, I don’t need his money, I spend Dollar, sent weekly by my stupid husband, who left a hot-blooded girl like me alone here, thinking I am a Nun or a Firewood or I should padlock my Panties till he comes back in God knows when. That is where your husband comes in to rub my back and meet my sexual need and I rub his back too given him what you his wife will never give. My Husband is careless with his precious jewel, you are careless with your exceptional bedroom expert. So two hungry people from two careless people met, the result is a firework in the Bedroom.

Stop fighting innocent girls all around, get back to bed, be a Wife, not just a Manager at Work or a Mother, remember, I work in a Company too, I also raise my two children alone, yet I still sleep with your husband daily on his way from work, I will never say “not tonight dear” “My back, my Head” I got the energy because I am wiser than you wives who said “yes I do” on your Wedding day but will never “do”, but prefers jumping on phones to fight girls that are sleeping with their Husbands, Girls that they should be paying for helping them to do their jobs. Stop calling my phone, but you can demand for my account details for the money to be paid every time I sleep with your husband on your behalf, you will then have enough time for your Career, nobody is snatching your husband you are the one misplacing him”

After she dropped the phone, I did not know what to do, whether to cry or laugh, to shout or jump, I was really confused, I listened to the call, again and again, I checked everything she said, she was more than true, I tried to check the last time I slept with my husband, I discovered it was before Christmas last year when he just arrived from South Africa and brought me some gifts, but that was almost Five Months ago. After then he tried to sleep with me but I gave him bad responses and excuses and he stopped demanding from me and I was very happy, I thought he has changed for better. I used to see him as a sex addict,
Is it food” I will say. I thought he had been healed of his addiction, It now occurred to me that when he stopped asking for sex at home he has gotten alternative out there, yes it is my fault, I was wrong, I pushed him out, can I ever have him again, having tasted a Naughty girl like Chika, how can I match that performance. I cried for hours. That night my husband did not come home at all, he sent me a Message, “overnight duty at Work” I knew Chika was the overnight duty, I called her she told me he is in her safe hands, that I should not panic, can you imagine? That is my life
*@copied*
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Paramount01(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Zao19:
More than 70% of married men face this type of problem including my self, if u are yet to married pls stop talking rubbish, u are yet to experience such.

I dey even fear to marry.or make I no marry again ni? How will j get married and still get side chick? Is not making sense now

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Paramount01(m): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Richashell:
We go outside. Mine is 4 years no sex. I have tried everything to make it work but she says no.

And u provide all that is needed at home?
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Paramount01(m): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2022
ahnie:
What of me that hasn't had sex close to a year?

It can only happen to a man in his 60s
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Paramount01(m): 12:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Dimma360:
Then I should be thanking God for my wife, the only time I was starved was when she gave birth aside that she is doing a nice work

Take her out and talk to her about it in a tone she would understand, start by letting her know how you have missed her old self

Do not reason Side chick abeg masturbating is not good also up

You are married for how many years now
?
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by mikkyson(m): 2:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Just lets her know how you feel and what may be consequences. This has destroyed many marriages.when a woman starve her husband with sex it may cause the man to do underwise
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Pete01(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2022
As you be Thanos nah!
NOETHNICITY:
If I snap my fingers, sex is ready and waiting.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Pete01:
As you be Thanos nah!
What's that? Abeg o
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Pete01(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2022
I'm curious. You gave her tips, and her husband satisfied her 200%? ...share please.
Abemy:

Are you sure you do satisfy her anytime she allow you sex?

A married woman complained to me in my DM that she is almost done with her marriage due to the husband's inexperience in sex related matters, she said the man is a 3 minutes man. She said she was always agry, when the husband make some advances at her, knowing fully well, that he will not satisfy her.

After giving her some tips, she thanked me the following morning for saving her marriage, that the husband gave her 200% satisfaction.

Ensure you are satisfying your wife, and she will be craving for more.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Abemy(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Pete01:
I'm curious. You gave her tips, and her husband satisfied her 200%? ...share please.

If you we can together identify your own sexual issue (s), it will make things easier for both you and I.

In her case, I later discovered the husband wasn't actually a 3 minutes man, but was not sexually experienced.

Tell me exactly what your problem, or what you think your problem is, and we will begin from there.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Pete01(m): 6:44am On Jul 05, 2022
I actually have no issues. Was just curious to know the tips that's all.
Abemy:

If you we can together identify your own sexual issue (s), it will make things easier for both you and I.

In her case, I later discovered the husband wasn't actually a 3 minutes man, but was not sexually experienced.

Tell me exactly what your problem, or what you think your problem is, and we will begin from there.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Pete01(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Lol. It's a movie character. You're obviously not into movies. tongue
NOETHNICITY:
What's that? Abeg o
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by naija4life247: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Gaggii:
I must confess, the only challenge in my marriage is sex, I was not a masturbator as a bachelor because I have girls around me, if one no come another go show, but as a married man have turned a chronic masturbator because my wife is always complaining that she is tired.

I would gotten a side chick, but I had a second thought because the consequence will affect my home financially.

Am just so fed up.

If you are married and in same shoe, how have you being coping

Get a side chick, it will solve may problems. I am getting one soon. But, if Jesus comes while you are in a side chick, your guess is as good as mine
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Abemy(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Pete01:
I actually have no issues. Was just curious to know the tips that's all.

Curiosity kills a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.