Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? (6266 Views)

What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? / I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Honest feedback cool

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by shawnfamous(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Funniest thing is people with small prick will still talk.

6 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
cool

3 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin

shawnfamous:
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
I hate that licking of tongue. Nothing sensual about that.

They should quit getting on top doing nothing, they're not Buhari cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Xenry: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Damn bro!
Pose like this and I'm done! sad

9 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
The Buhari part got me cracking grin

SmellySperm:
I hate that licking of tongue. Nothing sensual about that.

They should quit getting on top doing nothing, they're not Buhari cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by ashewoboy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
stop moaning loudly.

stop pseudo moaning.

4 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by tobenuel(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
LMAO!! Please Annabel, try and moan responsible next time.

8 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Oblongata: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Why is nobody talking about log of wood?

8 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Danielkelly: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
No dey bite me for my young tinycate nipples, no dey pinch my yansh... When Your not a doggy.

1 Like

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Honestly, some will just lie down like a sack of yam. You'll have to be the one doing the action and flipping them over when changing positions. They just do nothing like Buhari tongue

Oblongata:
Why is nobody talking about log of wood?

3 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by illicit(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
E get one girl wey dey slap my face when I touch her womb

tongue

1 Like

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by MayorWhales: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Stop holding me back when I’m pulling out, I’m not trying to make a baby with you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Exkandayee(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Someone said moan responsibly

3 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by ITbomb(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm the only child

13 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

MayorWhales:
Stop holding me back when I’m pulling out, I’m not trying to make a baby with you

1 Like

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by floss(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Waiting for our resident pastor Righteousness2 to come and throw more light on this grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Gadafii: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
What ever u do, don't lick my ear lobs or my neck, I fit give your uppercut or nod you before I know say na pleasure u wan pleasure me

3 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
BUHARI don suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Lilsameey: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Never had sex before.

4 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Sanmel(f): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Someone said stop doing like earthworm that they poured salt on while receiving head..

Moan responsibly..

Odikwa serious o..

2 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Sanmel(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
shawnfamous:
cheesy
It could be small and better utilized than some long ones..

2 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Sanmel(f): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gadafii:
What ever u do, don't lick my ear lobs or my neck, I fit give your uppercut or nod you before I know say na pleasure u wan pleasure me
But guys do this a lot nar

1 Like

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Toochildish666: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
She moan like a pregnant cat oh mehn it scared d hell out of me, i hate dat shit mehn
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Omowoolata: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dont massage or suck my nipple. I'm not gay and nothing sensual!

2 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Skyfornia(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Church agbasa!

2 Likes

Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by KB007: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Gadafii:
Re: Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
All these dos and don'ts ehn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Boys Don't Date Fat Girls / Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? / The Danger Of 'Love At First Sight'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.