Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? (514 Views)

Woman Quadruples The Size Of Her Lips With 17 ACID Injections – But Says She... / See This Slay Queen Afraid Of Taking Injections / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by doksblog(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
We grow up with one ailment or the other that requires medications.

As a baby, you have no option than to receive treatment as prescribed by the doctor or mid-wife.

Let me use myself for instance, I grew up in a family were the mother, Oduigwe Maria, happens to be a nurse.

In this kind of situation, do I need to explain what to expect whenever I fell sick? Is injection right away, unless the condition doesn’t call for it.

Then, I and the rest of my siblings had no choice when it comes to taking tablets or injections for treatment.

If you refuse, then people have to hold you and you will be forced to take it.

But that wasn’t the scenario during my teenage age, I have a choice and is being obeyed. I prefer taking tablets over injections.

But I had I friend who prefers injection over tablets and he’s not the only person confessing his choice of treatment to me.

Some prefer tablets while others like taking injections. But which one do you prefer? Tablets or injections?

With that said, there are two forms we take medications which include injection and tablet. But are they different? Read on to find out.

Many people are under the impression that the method in which a medication is administered impacts its effectiveness.

Professionals know that this assumption is both true and false.

While both methods are effective, that effectiveness depends on.....Find out below
https://doksblog.com/tablets-or-injectionswhich-one-do-you-prefer/

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tablet ooo. Even now as an adult, I still scream when taking compulsory injection.

1 Like

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Truvelisback(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tab.
Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Candidlady: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Injection

1 Like

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Definitely injections. Tablet dey be me like e hang for throat undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by doksblog(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Seriously
killmods:
Definitely injections. Tablet dey be me like e hang for throat undecided

1 Like

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Sanmel(f): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
I dislike both but if it is a serious issue, I would rather go for tabs..
If you tell me I must give you injection, I would just withdraw water for injection and administer to you or give you injection vit B complex for peace to reign ... undecided
Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by yuping(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bring it close to my ass any day anytime. Inject me, see that thing call pills especially Malaria own with nonsense smell I hate it.

2 Likes

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by helinues: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tablets. Not that I am afraid of needles,cos I have had voluntary acupuncture before.

But I don't normally take the tablets itself. I love to rest a lot and eat good food. I hardly require any of the both
Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by MufasaLion: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
I'm blessed with good health. I'd rather take tablets than injections. I hate injections.
Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
I love needles

2 Likes

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by citywal(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Injections please, I can't swallow tablets I can only chew and it changes the color or my teeths so I prefer injections.

1 Like

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Cerebellum: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Injection anytime, any day
The last time I was injected was like 7 years ago
I hate drugs, it feels like it's staying on my chest!

2 Likes

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Deicide: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Injection o grin those tablet way fit choke person lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by uthlaw: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Injection!

1 Like

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by doksblog(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
ok
uthlaw:
Injection!

1 Like

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Shellsploit: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Grinding tablets and injecting it into my veins works for me

1 Like

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by AngelicBeing: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Grinding tablets and injecting it into my veins works for me
l can chew tablets and gulp it down with water or alternatively swallow the damn tablets with water or put it inside akamu with milk and drink it jare, next news jare shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by MPESA(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na wa o I fear y'all saying injections o... Injection ke, No bi me o .
Abeg bring me tablet o.
Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by Goldbw122(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Tab always, the pain of injection nor be here e be like say person dey drill hole for my body..
Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by jericco1(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Mehn pills for me
Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by tunize(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Injection

1 Like

Re: Tablets Or Injections, Which One Do You Prefer? by pansophist(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2021
Tablet abeg.

I no de like make nurse, or doctor see, or touch my yansh cool

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About 2022 / Experiences With Charm / Lady Offers N267,000 For S.p.e.r.m Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.