Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged (29401 Views)

How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Starz825(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Leverage2021:
Buhari never promised to make Tinubu vice president even by admitting the statement below

Akande stressed that [s]despite the pledge to make Tinubu his vice presidential candidate, Buhari later faltered, saying that[/s] he only said that he wanted the former Lagos governor to “partner with him.”

It shows buhari intention was to use him aka partner with him but greed told tinubu he would be vice president

Buhari is still "partnering with him" till date as another shock await him in 2023

Wetin this one dey talk...
Who will stop who from picking presidential ticket ...if tinubu wins fine ..if he doesn't fine ..
He will go back to Lagos (as you could read in the write up)...no time...na him be the president of lagos grin

And besides .na them Sabi ..
He no concern me..
Dem no dey feed me
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

alright is not Grace is Evercurious then, pray for Grace

Pls stop fooling around and justifying rubbish in the name of grace.okay?
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Pls stop fooling around and justifying rubbish in the name of grace.okay?

if your papa dey Osibanjo post, you go dey yarn this nonsense?

you this sarewagba set of iidiots won't cease to amuse me.

fúck off with your broke opinions, no one cares
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

if your papa dey Osibanjo post, you go dey yarn this nonsense?

you this sarewagba set of iidiots won't cease to amuse me.

fúck off with your broke opinions, no one cares

Sorry and God forbid it cos my dad is never with such dirty and filthy character. Maybe yours is.
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by emilo2bad: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

[/b]

It's clear you are not Nigerian but from Maradi in Niger Republic where the Chief Fulani Terrorist comes from. Can you allow we Nigerians that bought a liter of petrol at N87 during GEJ time but now N165 here in Abuja to vent out our angst in Peace??
Wailer wailer wailer you are a very poor student of history to taik of corrupt GEJ administration. Why not talk of Abacha administration were we buy fuel for N11 per liters. You are not in Abuja but in Aba were fuel is sold for N180 against N165 that is the handwork of igbo Catholics. Always suffer their fellow igbos
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by omurphy23456: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
you have said it all. if him like make him dey still dey do shakara there. The window of his conversion will soon be shot.
chiefobdk2:
What i understand from this is that

Tinubu will have to convert to CHRISTIANITY with YORUBA MUSLIMS achieve this pipe dream of presidency grin grin grin grin
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Sorry and God forbid it cos my dad is never with such dirty and filthy character. Maybe yours is.

you're just saying nonsense girl, always frustrated over nothing

please seek help and stop telling me your life story
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by TooMuchStuff: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=emilo2bad post=108409104]
Wailer wailer wailer you are a very poor student of history to taik of corrupt GEJ administration. Why not talk of Abacha administration were we buy fuel for N11 per liters. You are not in Abuja but in Aba were fuel is sold for N180 against N165 that is the handwork of igbo Catholics. Always suffer their fellow igbos [/quote

Igbo Catholic or Anglican or white garment or Pentecostal or Lutheran churches are all peaceful and loving people unlike your headslamming brothers and sisters from Somalia, Afghanistan and HausafulaniKanuri Muslims of the North
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by BabaRamota1980: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
In the North, no single cleric is more important than the collective will of the Ummah. The congregation will stand behind in full support a cleric whose preaching is inline with Islamic doctrines. His will becomes their will. Thus when a cleric issues fatwah they act on it without question. Clerics that step outside the line are sacrificed to the cause.

Northern politics is an appendix of religious oneness. It is embraced with parallel consciousness.

When Buhari unilaterally exercised his will to pick Tinubu as running mate, the Northern Governors rose against him and forced him to exercise instead the collective will of the North. The agenda is calculated to always produce a muslim Northerner in the two executive posts of President/V.President alternatively. This keeps power in their hands perpetually.

For instance, they will rise similarly against a muslim from South to succeed Buhari because such arrangement will produce a Northern Christian and throw Muslim North out of corridor of executive power. In reality the outcome of Osinbajo as a President in 2023 is far brighter than the emergence of Tinubu as a winner. The result of primary will dictate that, and as we already see APC appear divided on that subject already. If Tinubu was the choice then the process to pick him should not at all have a room for competition. His candidacy is already contested...meaning he could again face an override.

Power is shifting to South. What is North likely to do?Shortly before Christmas of 2022, Buhari will sack many military officers and promote to strategic positions a set of loyal Northerners who will serve two purposes - 1. Sustain military might as a Northern privilege; 2. Trigger a power overthrow if the muslim Northerner in VP position is shut out of executive and policy decision making. To this end, the security chief positions, defense ministry, national security, customs, interior and finance will remain in Northern hand.
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you're just saying nonsense girl, always frustrated over nothing

please seek help and stop telling me your life story

Pls tell that to yourself.. Fake people everywhere. So you think some others are without character just like you and your lots? Pls shift
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by emilo2bad: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=TooMuchStuff post=108409551][/quote]
I feel your pain bro but unfortunately I am a Christian from Edo state not a fanatic that insult other people religions that is why I always reply people insulting other people religions or tribe
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Pls tell that to yourself.. Fake people everywhere. So you think some others are without character just like you and your lots? Pls shift

attention seeker is what you're, how is my pronouncement and identification with grace a fake

I chose to believe what I want, why not stick to what you believe and save me this your unnecessary ranting

don't enter rehab like this now
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

attention seeker is what you're, how is my pronouncement and identification with grace a fake

I chose to believe what I want, why not stick to what you believe and save me this your unnecessary ranting

don't enter rehab like this now

Hmmm... Grace indeed.. Disgrace inside grace. Even anini said so in his years of arm robbery... Abeg shift once more
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Hmmm... Grace indeed.. Disgrace inside grace. Even anini said so in his years of arm robbery... Abeg shift once more

poverty ambassador I hear you, urgent 2k set of clowns
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by executive12: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Useless old man that helped to bring evil Buhari to power insulting a good man Chief Ayo Adebanjo.
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nonsense like anyone would agree with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Tinubu thought Bubu would go the way of Yar Adda then he could push his boy Osibanjo out. But man proposes
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Cromagnon: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Millimann:
So it's all about do for me I do for you? Nobody cares about the welfare of the country.

No wonder the country is where it is now.
do you care for the welfare of the country? No be by mouth o
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by executive12: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

He sacrificed twice so that Christians would be accommodated in the scheme of things and bigots like yourself won't have lies and demonic manipulations to foist on Christendom.

BAT is a true nationalist and patriot. I salute his wisdom.

This one's eyes have not cleared yet.

1 Like

Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

poverty ambassador I hear you, urgent 2k set of clowns

Hungry man.. ijebu garri,sugar and small ekpa for you
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by wolexter(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Chief Akande it was only commonsensical not to allow muslim-muslim ticket. Stop serenading Tinibu at your age sir
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Traplord09: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Your entire family and generation unfortunately has not done ½ of what these guys have done positively in Yorubaland.

undecided undecided undecided undecided smiley smiley cool
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Hungry man.. ijebu garri,sugar and small ekpa for you

report to the psychiatric near to you and stop demonstrating your new found stupidity
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

report to the psychiatric near to you and stop demonstrating your new found stupidity

Keep.crying
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by TooMuchStuff: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2021
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain bro but unfortunately I am a Christian from Edo state not a fanatic that insult other people religions that is why I always reply people insulting other people religions or tribe

Edo LGA of Zamfara. Welcome
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:32am On Dec 12, 2021
Evercurious:

Cos human lives and destinies are involved ... Enough of these bloodletting... It shld be in the household of those that wish such upon others.. They ought to eat the consequences of their actions and decisions borne out of their own greed and selfishness
I understand, but all we need is prayer,but not cursing now?I pray God heal this country..
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Traplord09: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Your entire family and generation unfortunately has not done ½ of what these guys have done positively in Yorubaland.

Like what have da done 1st selling of there land to bandit kidnapping money

2nd.. u can complete de rest

1 Like

Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
I understand, but all we need is prayer,but not cursing now?I pray God heal this country..

Hope you know curse is also a prayer?
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Evercurious:

Hope you know curse is also a prayer?
Yes,and also you Know prayer is better than curse,Y the latter is used for transformation the others is used for destroyer..
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Yes,and also you Know prayer is better than curse,Y the latter is used for transformation the others is used for destroyer..

Not at all and you cant be holier than God Himself... The circumstance detects how it shld be applied...
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Maghan37: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Where did you read that?

Buhari reneged on making tinubu his running mate.

He called Akande to give him three names to choose from.

When Akande told tinubu of the latest development, a visibly angry Tinubu decided he doesn't want to part of that and went back to Lagos.
Tinubu initially said something like that.

1 Like

Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Evercurious:

Not at all and you cant be holier than God Himself... The circumstance detects how it shld be applied...
No matter the application, Applying should be justified..Abeg..Mrs curse.. please repent before, it's too late..
Re: Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged by Evercurious(f): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
No matter the application, Applying should be justified..Abeg..Mrs curse.. please repent before, it's too late..

Mr. Serpent cum chronic liar, hypocrite and chameleon repent...

Also remember not to be as unstable as Reuben cos there is a curse for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre / Makarfi Weeps Over Bad Roads In S-east.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.