Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... (2075 Views)

All I Want Is Forgiveness But There Is No Hope For My Marriage -pls Advise / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by omgvoices: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
What was trending in Ghana this week had to do with a woman who stood and slapped her husband live on TV when their marital issues was in contention for discussion on one popular TV station in the country.
If you missed the slap you can watch the video below.
https://esiama.com/the-woman-who-slapped-her-husband-on-live-tv-begs-for-forgiveness-but-oga-never-uttered-a-word/

This made several influential people to wade into the matter. Big Godwin for instance had this to write on his Facebook wall questioning the integrity and credibility of the production house and the actions of some of the most influential women in the country.

This is what he wrote on his Facebook wall;

I respect the Multimedia Brand so much and I have been on a number of their platforms several times over the years. It’s a fantastic brand with solid, meaningful content and professionals.

But this one that NHYIRA FM has done is completely unacceptable! Like seriously?A husband is slapped right there in the Studio by the wife and no one batted an eye lid? C’mon, men are sufferinggggggggg! Herrrrrh! Many Men in marriages are going through crazy abuse and no one comes to their aid.If this was a Man in the studio that slapped this woman, can you imagine what will have happened by now?

Victoria Lashimi, Nana Aba, Lydia Forson and co will have risen vehemently in support of the Woman, which I completely endorse, I actually join such voices to fight against the abusive man in support of the victimized woman, but when a Man is under the same or similar attack, everywhere is quiet!

Why?Men, where are your own voices to fight and support your own? Many of you are being beaten in your marriages, being starved of food, being starved of sex, manipulated by your wives against your own families, many of you – your families can’t even visit you, meanwhile your wives’ family actually come to stay in your house for vacations, you have lost your voice and leadership power all because you married and stuck to an abusive and emotionally manipulative wife, and there is no one to come to your rescue because even the one we have seen on a live TV programme being abused doesn’t get help – everyone in the studio sat calm and unbothered, it’s normal, he is a man, so he has water running through his veins and not blood!

MEN, RISE UP FOR YOURSELVES, THIS IS WHY YOU DIE EARLY AND LEAVE ALL YOUR SWEAT FOR OTHERS TO COME AND ENJOY.

But the good news here is that the woman has apologized to the husband but the funny thing here is that the husband never uttered a word. Video making round on social media shows the moment the woman is seen kneeling before the husband seeking forgiveness.

Watch the video below;
https://esiama.com/the-woman-who-slapped-her-husband-on-live-tv-begs-for-forgiveness-but-oga-never-uttered-a-word/

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by habsydiamond(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Like seriously!!! Is not possible cos ur marriage is currently on public holiday never to resume ooo. See the man like cray fish

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin
Ok...let's assume like say the man don even forgive her self...But how can his forgiveness unslap the slap? shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
All Africa women are useless...in late PA mosdii voice
Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by BlaqJosh: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
This happens when you are a SIMPle man.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by WibusJaga: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2021

That woman is a bully & just too aggressive for a housewife. I perceive that was not the first time she has slapped the husband. Forget apologies, she had been slapping & will still continue to slap the husband.
She needs to be delivered from that spirit of slapping.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by Prime4life(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
This guy just get international fame through one slap. cool anyways the woman know try at all, let her apologise in bed that would make him feel better. wink
Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by younglleo: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
O

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
I have hurt lots of ladies emotionally so many break ups as a matter of fact I broke up with my fiance of 7 years last year december I'm just making this known officially lol,not my fault because she understand.,we broke up over the phone and she couldn't even curse me nor cry,so how do people end up in a relationship where they batter each other? How does it get that far?in my previous relationship all we talked about was how we could build one another into the foundation of our home with the kind of conversation we would have in front of our kids and how we would take responsibility for our mistakes but,none I mean it none of my exes have ever snapped to be violent towards me,I'm not sure if it has something to do with my charisma and ergo but not a voice have ever been raise at me by my exes.even to the en mutual respect is reserved and when they want to do stuffs for me I want to be sure they know and understand why they are doing it,I have always never wanted them to lost in me in the relationship because I could be very influential with my appeal.so how does domestic violence come in-between me and my cosmic twin?

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by Babaken(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
BlaqJosh:
This happens when you are a SIMPle man.
as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by Khd95(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
I don promise my self, I will never raise my hand on any woman, I also pray I don't find my self in the devil's lare, because these women can provoke the most gentle of men to hit them.

But any woman that do mistake slap me, she will receive slaps in three quick successive folds cool.

Bible: don't beat women
Quran: don't beat women
Women: if you are man enough hit me

3 Likes

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2021
I don't know why I never came across such ladies.
In the same vein, I thank God because I would have murdered someone's daughter.
The GUY is finished.
This is what POVERTY first does to you.
It renders you Financially impotent.
Lack of fundamental Education summarizes all.

My Wife knows she wouldn't dare such even in my sickbed. Even when OJUKWU was lying in his sickbed, all I saw was a Lion. Despite sick, he was still feared & attracted so much respect.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live TV Begs For Forgiveness But ‘oga’ ... by Powersurge: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Men are going through a lot in this world. A man will not be able to help his fellow man but would buy a car for a hoe!

If you see the number of men that have been sexually abused by older women, u go shock. But nobody cares. Women are manipulative being. An average man dies before wife.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? / Am Confused Between Marriage, Car Or Land. Which Should I Go For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.