Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? (2043 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Good day, fellas. Have u ever wrote a love letter to a girl that landed u in trouble b4? Share ur experience. A classmate of mine wrote a love to a girl he was admiring in his Class, the girl took the letter to one of our school male teachers. Omo, the man beat craze comot for my guy body. Since then, i come hate the girl like witch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Chai, you just remind me of a very incident .... Though the issue didn't bring me yawa but brought insult.

There is girl back then that stays same building with my friend at school. She attended the school that shared same fence with us. Na so my guy told me all the time the girl dey always ask of me.

After many scenerio, na so i decided to write her love letter.
I composed the letter finished and i told another of my friend, this friend over sabi English na so he said " Don't worry i will compose something better " Na so my friend write ordinary love letter go add the whole vocabulary in English to spice the letter.

I passed the letter to my friend that they both same house together to help me passed it across.
After like 5 days result came, na so the girl use red biro wrote " I am not interested " with a very bad handwriting. I was so pained and i asked my friend to find out why NO....

Las las the girl confessed to my friend that it took her and her friend days to be able to understand the letter grin so her friend tell her not to date someone that will use big english scatter her head grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Beckham14: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
....It was not a pleasant experience as I was sweating profusely while explaining my English teacher, my mother and her mother.

Back then at Junior Secondary school, I had this strong crush on one of my classmates, (Edirin) it was so strong to the point that if I mistakenly touch her pinafore uniform, (just like the way the woman with the issue of blood touched the helm of Jesus garment), I will be made whole. So, one day, I decided express my feelings for her by writing letter.

The N30 lunch money my father gives me daily, I used it that day to buy envelope and fullscap. I went to a very quiet place in the school during break time and I started writing this letter. When I am done, I tried to figure out who will help me deliver the letter to Edirin, "No One"

So I decided to act smart by slipping the letter inside her bag she left in the class while she was busy playing "Ten-Ten" outside.

Satisfied with this, I went out to meet some friends who gave me Kpokpomadiga to eat before man go die of hunger.

The next day at school, our principal, Mr. Ojo with one of the longest facial marks, came to the class, called my name, and that of Edirin.... I never knew her mom always checked her bags when she returns from school. I saw the letter in the hands of my principal, on reaching the principal office, I saw her mom boiling, then he told me to come along with my parents tomorrow. My mom, who is a no nonsense disciplinarian, thought I had engaged in a free for all fight with neighboring schools which we normally engage ourselves every Friday.

We got to the principal's office almost same time with Edirin and her mom, the principal explained everything to my mom, before my mom could say a word, Edirin's mother started shouting, "Na so dem take dey spoil girls for school, write letter today, get belle tomorrow" "Una nor go train una shidren well"

My mom was angry with the last statement and she replied her perfectly, much to my admiration... The principal calmed the mother's down and ask my English teacher jokingly if I was very good in letter writing, the English teacher said I was good in his subject especially Essay. Then he asked me to explain what I know about having feelings for a woman since I started it clearly that I have feelings for only her... While I was sweating profusely trying to explain so I can bail myself out of the embarrassing situation, my mother picked a cain from the teachers table and gave me two strokes at my back.

Tears and catarrh start to gush out from guy man eyes and nose.... The principal retrieve the cain from my mom and they resolve the issue with the two women surprisingly laughing out of the principal's office.

I avoided Edirin till I left the school, but I saw her when I was in my 200L at the University and we got talking, laughing at what happened years ago... I collected her number, and we decided to meet privately.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by chatinent: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2022
1. In JSS2, I was so shy to tell a girl I liked her because of the fear of them reporting to teachers as they were fond of.

Na so one of my guy write the letter for me send give Katherine. She just took it, opened it and went out. Sweat full my body. I don dey put book inside my short to collect beating. Only for her to come to my table (I share it with that my guy) and also drop a folded paper that reads: “prove it.“ She looked at me, rolled her eyes in fun and left.

Prove wetin nibo?

We sent another letter asking how. She said I buy her lunch during break hours. Rice and beans and meat that time na N30. Oh, that was easy but I had only N30 in my pocket and omo that food from Iya Tope (my classmate too) was so delicious to forfeit whatever emotions I was having. And I was sure it was her witch friend who sells sth at a shop outside who advised her.

I responded to her that I wasn't interested anymore na so Mr Uwatie noticed the kukere movement and had the letter. Next question is “who wrote this? And who is not interested in who?“ I answered that it was me after much pressure. He inquired who I was responding...

Now think this:

My class alone bad JSS2 a, b, c, and d, and she was the most wanted and pretty girl in my class...if not the whole Junior section. I on the other hand, I dey drag first position with am...forget kuma, I fine. Now imagine the class thinking she was the one who wrote me the letter and I said I wasn't interested. All her attempt to prove her innocence was put to waste.

We still chop cain but forget, the rest is history..a history I enjoy. ☺️☺️

2. Na so one boy lied say na me bring Playboy come school. Omg, I had never seen that magazine in my life. To top it all, one deadly love letter to a senior student was hidden inside. That day, e come bi like when two people plan to accuse you, all your actions go come dey bi like na you. You go come even dey think if na you too. But it wasn't me.

Ok, I shed invisible tears inside me. I hate betrayal and accusations. Oya flog me in the class na, the wicked teacher had to carry me to my big sis class, and they destroyed my reputation there.

I was sick for about three weeks and got thin. I don't even want to talk of the punishment at home. I could have died maybe because it was unbearable. Cos peeps were now seeing a once bright student as a total neerdowell. Even teachers! Any discussion or disagreement with classmates, they must try to rope in that event.

Until my good God saved me because I was still never going to let it slide, and one teacher, Mrs Justina, just seemed to give me a benefit of doubt after she saw me sobbing at a lonely corner. I maintained it wasn't me. Nna eh, the tears no gree me explain. The woman took pity on me. Of course, I started faring badly in class. After some investigation by the teachers, they found the pastards. Of course, they had more copies...and they confessed to it after Mr Uwatie, the great flog master, handled them.

My experiences from childhood make me to get sense about friends sha

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:
cheesy
I just sent a little girl and gave her a piece of paper to give to my Boss daughter (a pretty lady i have been crushing on) to write her Fb username and phone Number. The lady took the paper, neither have i heard any reply yet. Pls, am i safe?

2 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by dawnomike(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm... It was way back in the days when Indomie use to be 2 minutes instant noodles. Thise days when condensed milk of 40 naira in pap was a high show of class. grin grin grin

There I was in class, always admiring a girl whom I could never open my mouth to tell the cock and bull talks of my childish gish gish love feelings.

So, to my pen and paper i resorted to express myself... talking about those days when the line "...I hope you are fine. If yes - Doxology" was a must in every letter written by legends.

I wrote the letter overnight and brought it with me to school the next day... unfortunately, my courage failed me to deliver the masterpiece I had written straight from my heart.

In a turn of event, my class teacher told me to bring my brighter grammer english textbook to her desk for revision during breaktime.

Unaware that my village people were at work, I innocently took my textbook to her. Unknown to me, my masterpiece letter was right in between the text book.

Kukuru in short, she saw the letter and she sent me to take it to the headmistress who later came to my class to read it out loud. Tha was a day never to forget in my life as I was a meek shy boy just trying to express the thoughts of my heart.

My crush got embarrassed, went home to narrate the issue to her parents whom in turn came to school the next day.

Lemme stop here... Ayam tired of typing.

6 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by detectivejones: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
I just sent a little girl and gave her a piece of paper to give to my Boss daughter (a pretty lady i have been crushing on) to write her Fb username and phone Number. The lady took the paper, neither have i heard any reply yet. Pls, am i safe?
She has shown the piece of paper to her father and your matter is being delibrated. Start looking for a new job before you're taken unaware. My 2kobo

4 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by l69l: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
lemme follow stories grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by chatinent: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Hmmm... It was way back in the days when Indomie use to be 2 minutes instant noodles. Thise days when condensed milk of 40 naira in pap was a high show of class. grin grin grin

There I was in class, always admiring a girl whom I could never open my mouth to tell the cock and bull talks of my childish gish gish love feelings.

So, to my pen and paper i resorted to express myself... talking about those days when the line "...I hope you are fine. If yes - Doxology" was a most in every letter written by legends.

I wrote the letter overnight and brought it with me to school the next day... unfortunately, my courage failed me to deliver the masterpiece I had written straight from my heart.

In a turn of event, my class teacher told me to bring my brighter grammer english textbook to her desk for revision during breaktime.

Unaware that my village people were at work, I innocently took my textbook to her. Unknown to me, my masterpiece letter was right in between the text book.

Kukuru in short, she saw the letter and she sent me to take it to the headmistress who later came to my class to read it out loud. Tha was a day never to forget in my life as I was a meek shy boy just trying to express the thoughts of my heart.

My crush got embarrassed, went home to narrate the issue to her parents whom in turn came to school the next day.

I can so relate.

Lalasticlala Seun dominque mynd44, food for front.

2 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by madridguy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin
I hope you revenge the cain your mum gave you by giving her tongue

Beckham14:
....It was not a pleasant experience as I was sweating profusely while explaining my English teacher, my mother and her mother.

Back then at Junior Secondary school, I had this strong crush on one of my classmates, (Edirin) it was so strong to the point that if I mistakenly touch her pinafore uniform, (just like the way the woman with the issue of blood touched the helm of Jesus garment), I will be made whole. So, one day, I decided express my feelings for her by writing letter.

The N30 lunch money my father gives me daily, I used it that day to buy envelope and fullscap. I went to a very quiet place in the school during break time and I started writing this letter. When I am done, I tried to figure out who will help me deliver the letter to Edirin, "No One"

So I decided to act smart by slipping the letter inside her bag she left in the class while she was busy playing "Ten-Ten" outside.

Satisfied with this, I went out to meet some friends who gave me Kpokponadiga to eat before man go die of hunger.

The next day at school, our principal, Mr. Ojo with one of the longest facial marks, came to the class, called my name, and that of Edirin.... I never knew her mom always checked her bags when she returns from school. I saw the letter in the hands of my principal, on reaching the principal office, I saw her mom boiling, then he told me to come along with my parents tomorrow. My mom, who is a no nonsense disciplinarian, thought I had engaged in a free for all fight with neighboring schools which we normally engage ourselves every Friday.

We got to the principal's office almost same time with Edirin and her mom, the principal explained everything to my mom, before my mom could say a word, Edirin's mother started shouting, "Na so dem take dey spoil girls for school, write letter today, get belle tomorrow" "Una nor go train una shidren well"

My mom was angry with the last statement and she replied her perfectly, much to my admiration... The principal calmed the mother's down and ask my English teacher jokingly if I was very good in letter writing, the English teacher said I was good in his subject especially Essay, then he asked me to explain what I know about having feelings for a woman... While I was sweating profusely trying to explain, my mother picked a cain from the teachers table and gave me two strokes at my back.

Tears and catarrh start to gush out from guy man eyes and nose.... The principal retrieve the cain from my mom and they resolve the issue with the two women surprisingly laughing out of the principal's office.

I avoided Edirin till I left the school, but I saw her when I was in my 200L at the University and we get talking, laughing at what happened years ago... I collected her number, and we decided to meet privately.

2 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by madridguy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
This your own story funny me die grin this is leaked letter.... Abeg complete it.

dawnomike:

So, to my pen and paper i resorted to express myself... talking about those days when the line "...I hope you are fine. If yes - Doxology" was a most in every letter written by legends.

3 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Beckham14: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin
I hope you revenge the cain your mum gave you by giving her tongue

The yam I sowed in Junior Secondary School, I harvested it at the University.

Nature has a way of doing things. That morning, I was leaving ekpoma for Warri so I can get more foodstuffs, I went to Osariemen park just opposite the school gate, but no bus, so I got angry and entered vehicle going to Benin, on getting to Ramat park, I saw her standing waiting for vehicle as well, at first, I was doubtful if it was Edirin because of the gigantic twins I saw on her chest and her round ass.

I quickly jump down from the smokey Audi and went to meet her.

We entered the same vehicle heading to Warri. Na from there I start to play free-kick for her head like Beckham.

6 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Savagr(m): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
It has happened to my brother
Wrote a love letter to a girl some years older
And this triggered the elders in the neighborhood
grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by madridguy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin grin On behalf of Nairaland Alpha male association, we say thank you for the free kick well taken grin We are proud of you.

Beckham14:

Nature has a way of doing things. That morning, I was leaving ekpoma for Warri so I can get more foodstuffs, I went to Osariemen park just opposite the school gate, but no bus, so I got angry and entered vehicle going to Benin, on getting to Ramat park, I saw her standing waiting for vehicle as well, at first, I was doubtful if it was Edirin because of the gigantic twins I saw on her chest and her round ass.

We entered the same vehicle heading to Warri. Na from there I start to play free-kick for her head like Beckham.

4 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
detectivejones:
She has shown the piece of paper to her father and your matter is being delibrated. Start looking for a new job before you're taken unaware. My 2kobo
Ye! I don die!

2 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Authoreety: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Some teachers are so so stupid!

Na so dem take dey kill people moral from childhood.

Students take huge risk in putting into act, those stuffs they are taught in school like letter writing, comprehension and essay.... Then one ignoramus ends up shaming the student.. Na Wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
dawnomike:

I can't stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by fyzaila: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:

Ehen continue typing now....i want to know the end of the so called " well brought up girl" the mum said

2 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by fyzaila: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Authoreety:
Some teachers are so so stupid!

Na so dem take dey kill people moral from childhood.

Students take huge risk in putting into act, those stuffs they are taught in school like letter writing, comprehension and essay.... Then one ignoramus ends up shaming the student.. Na Wa o

I swear! Those teachers then are far from fun. Always taking things serious as if teaching is their gateway to heaven. Teachers of nowadays will pretend as if they didn't see those letters and be shipping the small love birds codedly by always puting them in same group work/assignment or on the same sit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Have u ever wrote a love letter to a girl that landed u in trouble b4? Share ur experience. A classmate of mine wrote a love to a girl he was admiring in his Class, the girl took the letter to one of our school male teachers. Omo, the man beat craze comot for my guy body. Since then, i come hate the girl like witch.
Do you still use to see the girl.? grin

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mine was different although the girl liked me too but to go meet her na wahala and that event made it the first day I got a kiss from a girl, that time e get one of my friend wey bad and he tap well well I kon tell am say shey he fit help me runz the girl package say I like her he tell me say no shi so we greeted each other goodbye when coming back from school and we went separate ways.
Fast forward to the second day which was Friday my guy go meet the girl kon help me talk to her, she tell my guy say make I come myself omo I weak totally. To cut it short sha I wrote love letter na English teacher see that love letter after break untop her table wey I put am . dem beat me that day like say I steal cause I cause commotion I no quickly talk say na me write am they kon say make everybody come outside they later discover through our hand-writing Dey sha beat me . grin but the kele later kon beg me kon nack me kiss join . omo I no tap at all that time. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
leody:

Do you still use to see the girl.? grin
No, that was in my JSS days. grin To worsen the matter, the girl was made class captain. Whenever our eyes jam like dis ehn! Weda i talk ooo or i no talk ooo, she go write my name for noisemakers list. grin

4 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Burdenbearer: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2022
What is Death? Death is when the said girl don't even like u. What is Burial? Burial is when she decided to show it to one wicked teacher or her parents.

3 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by luizpippo(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:

Satisfied with this, I went out to meet some friends who gave me Kpokpomadiga to eat before man go die of hunger.

My mom was angry with the last statement and she replied her perfectly, much to my admiration... The principal calmed the mother's down and ask my English teacher jokingly if I was very good in letter writing, the English teacher said I was good in his subject especially Essay. Then he asked me to explain what I know about having feelings for a woman since I started it clearly that I have feelings for only her... While I was sweating profusely trying to explain so I can bail myself out of the embarrassing situation, my mother picked a cain from the teachers table and gave me two strokes at my back.

I avoided Edirin till I left the school, but I saw her when I was in my 200L at the University and we got talking, laughing at what happened years ago... I collected her number, and we decided to meet privately.

Coman complete the story.

Did you later bend her like Beckham?

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
That's sec sch days. 2 seniors wrote me letter when I was in JSS3. Both used similar handwriting and similar nicknames. When my friends leaked the letter, both seniors wey beaten. They were in SS3 then at it was during WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Streetmovement(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Happened to me in SS1, but in my own case I didn't write the letter I was actually accused of writing a letter to a girl in SS3, she was the one who accused me o not knowing that it's my mumu friends plan all along but the thing pain me sha cuz I was flogged in the assembly hall in front of the whole school even after explaining that it was not me...me wey be say I no get joy normally, I just kept quiet and waited for school to dismiss so me and her could have a talk and I demanded to know why she accused me of something I didn't do but the girl come dey form werey for me o even had to call my mum names all in the name of insults and forming senior with a lot of people around, Omo na once I switch over to my other mood o, I gave her the beating of her life that day sotey blood dey drip from her nose and she was rushed to the hospital cuz she fainted, I no send anybody papa even people wey dey try hold me I no send, I even fought one of my teachers that day, God knows I was so angry asf, na her parent and my parent come settle the matter o if not I for still beat am again anytime wey I see am, like back then I was ready for anything that will happen cuz truth be told I dont like someone tarnishing my image, I dont care what reason you have just don't do it.

Las las dey expelled me and I had to change school.

But you know the funny thing about this as I'm typing this now me and the said girl still dey talk and we're very close friends

3 Likes

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by anochuko01(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:

Comman finish this story oga

1 Like

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2022
Streetmovement:

Happened to me in SS1, but in my own case I didn't write the letter I was actually accused of writing a letter to a girl in SS3, she was the one who accused me o not knowing that it's my mumu friends plan all along but the thing pain me sha cuz I was flogged in the assembly hall in front of the whole school even after explaining that it was not me...me wey be say I no get joy normally, I just kept quiet and waited for school to dismiss so me and her could have a talk and I demanded to know why she accused me of something I didn't do but the girl come dey form werey for me o even had to call my mum names all in the name of insults and forming senior with a lot of people around, Omo na once I switch over to my other mood o, I gave her the beating of her life that day sotey blood dey drip from her nose and she was rushed to the hospital cuz she fainted, I no send anybody papa even people wey dey try hold me I no send, I even fought one of my teachers that day, God knows I was so angry asf, na her parent and my parent come settle the matter o if not I for still beat am again anytime wey I see am, like back then I was ready for anything that will happen cuz truth be told I dont like someone tarnishing my image, I dont care what reason you have just don't do it.

But you know the funny thing about this as I'm typing this now me and the said girl still dey talk and we're very close friends
So, Pathetic.
Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Truvelisback(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Streetmovement:

My own right now ehn! hmmm, i sent a little girl to give a paper to my Boss daughter(a lady i have been crushing on) to write her phone number and Fb username. This lady took the paper and told the girl to tell me that she was busy. From the look of things, i am feeling like she has shown my Boss, her sister and my colleagues in my place of work. Right now, i am just restless. I feel like say i don Shit for Church.

Re: Has Love Letter To A Girl Put U Trouble Before? by Streetmovement(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
My own right now ehn! hmmm, i sent a little girl to give a paper to my Boss daughter(a lady i have been crushing on) to write her phone number and Fb username. This lady took the paper and told the girl to tell me that she was busy. From the look of things, i am feeling like she has shown my Boss, her sister and my colleagues in my place of work. Right now, i am just restless. I feel like say i don Shit for Church.

Hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid To Have Sex With Her / As An Elder Bro, Wetin You Go Do? / Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.