Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever (4585 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri / How Igbos Voted For MKO Abiola In 1993 Presidential Election / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by paramakina202: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
seunolu7:
Abiola was the best president never had. A philanthropic business man. He wasn't interested in stealing money. An investor in sports and youths. Free giving. Detrablised. He won votes across the North. Winning places like Yobe, Kano and Kaduna. He won west comfortably. He would have turned Nigeria around.

But see how igbos voted a fulani man, Tofa over Abiola just because of jealousy and hatred. One of the many betrayals of igbos against yorubas.

Yorubas always will remember.

What made it most important election?

2 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Landmack: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
BKayy:
From the way Yorubas go about this Nigerian business, it is easy to deduce that Yorubas still being in Nigeria is the biggest achievement Yorubas have ever had in their existence.

Without Nigeria, I don't think Yorubas will be recognised in African scheme of things

All ur contributions on Nairaland always have secession/Ipob/Biafra undertones. I have never read a comment on peace & a unifying Nigeria. Always proposing divisive points.

3 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by seunolu7: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
paramakina202:

What made it most important election?

Freest and fairest elections that was nor a result of vote buying or bigotry. Everyone voted with pure minds. Everyone except dark minded ibos

6 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Landmack: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s]Igbos did not even allow Ijaws to benefit from GEJ government, they monopolized it, they manipulated and played on GEJ's intelligence, they told him to neglect the Yoruba and they advised him to work with the North, GEJ in his foolishness was trying to please the North to the extent that he even forgot to develop SS region where he is from, resource control that many Niger Delta has being advocating for, Igbos that occupied GEJ's government did not allow him to do it. Even Anyim pius told GEJ to push Yoruba aside. GEJ went to Osun for reelection begging Ooni Sijuade and other Yoruba for us to vote for him again openly admitting he was very unfair to us. 70 years old man.
https://www.nairaland.com/2184936/ill-rectify-unequal-appointment-yorubas[/s]

Rubbish...what is ijaw?
Who be ijaw?

If you’re looking for how to drag igbos tonight,u have failed.

Is it that you haven’t heard of the northern powerful cabals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Brimstone77: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2021

Igbos voted for who they liked and we own no one any apology for that..

If you don't like it go and swim in kainji dam..

This thread should be thrown to the bin where it belongs..

Rubbish..

Same foolish abiola that bragged that he doesn't need the supports of ndi Igbo to become the president??

The m*rons talking rubbish here probably don't no the story behind all these abiola stuff..

6 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by BKayy: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Landmack:

All ur contributions on Nairaland always have secession/Ipob/Biafra undertones. I have never read a comment on peace & a unifying Nigeria. Always proposing divisive points.
Because I don't believe in Illusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Landmack: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Those baby factory criminals

Hope u know crime in Nigeria is evenly distributed?
No region has a non existent problem

If East is to baby factory
West is to ritualistic skull minings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Landmack: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
BKayy:
Because I don't believe in Illusions.

Oh pls, shut up angry

1 Like

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by jneutron4000: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Landmack:

Rubbish...what is ijaw?
Who be ijaw?

If you’re looking for how to drag igbos tonight,u have failed.

Is it that you haven’t heard of the northern powerful cabals?
[/s]Ijaws are your Masters as explained by Asari dokubo in this attached video. Since you asking mr who be Ijaw. Kindly see the video wey Ijaw man explained who there are to you thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh8ShucHp0s

1 Like

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Gbagura: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Brimstone77:

Rubbish..

Same foolish abiola that bragged that he doesn't need the supports of ndi Igbo to become the president??

The m*rons talking rubbish here probably don't no the story behind all these abiola stuff..
You worked against abiola and your mumu people are looking for Yoruba to support them for 2023 presidential ticket àbi? We will always remember June 12 and what it means to us. Abiola was our Yoruba collective candidate while obj was merely installed by the north and that's the reason you voted him massively. Just forget anything called ibo president cos we Yoruba will always pay you back in your coin for your June 12 'bad belleism'.

4 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by BKayy: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Landmack:

OK, you've had your 2 seconds of fame. Now move along.

1 Like

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by jneutron4000: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
This article was talking about Igbonization of Nigeria in 2015, because Anyim pius was busy sacking Yoruba and other Nigerians while occupying every position with Igbos, then they were not complaining o, now they are shouting Fulanizatiion because Buhari is doing the same. I tell people that for everything Fulani is doing today,,Igbos taught them.
https://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/05/12/the-igbonisation-agenda/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Brimstone77: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Gbagura:
You worked against abiola and your mumu people are looking for Yoruba to support them for 2023 presidential ticket àbi? We will always remember June 12 and what it means to us. Abiola was our Yoruba collective candidate while obj was merely installed by the north and that's the reason you voted him massively. Just forget anything called ibo president cos we Yoruba will always pay you back in your coin for your June 12 'bad belleism'.

What ever the June 12 piece of shit meant to you is not my concern..

You can vote for Lucifer for all I care,igbos aren't seeking or begging for your vote..

We don't need your rubbish president..

It's of no use to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by LILTJAY1: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The Funny thing is that the Ijaws have move on, but they are still stuck in 2015.

Always wailing and crying about this and that betraying them.

People from the South South don dey see them for who they are, nah why an Ikwerre man dealt with them well well for Obigbo.
you mean he killed them like the ants they are? grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by GreatTormentor: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Landmack:

Hope u know crime in Nigeria is evenly distributed?
No region has a non existent problem

If East is to baby factory
West is to ritualistic skull minings.
Have you check the list of the people that escaped from Jos prison and see who dominated the list

2 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Landmack: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s]Ijaws are your Masters as explained by Asari dokubo in this attached video. Since you asking mr who be Ijaw. Kindly see the video wey Ijaw man explained who there are to you thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh8ShucHp0s[/s]

Asari Dokubo? Lol,who takes that fat,round cow serious. I thought u will refer me to ur 22yr old ijaw leader,Ditari. grin

I ask again,what in heavens name is Ijaw?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Landmack: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
It seems after Ipob na SOME ijaws foolish pass.
Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by paramakina202: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
seunolu7:

Freest and fairest elections that was nor a result of vote buying or bigotry. Everyone voted with pure minds. Everyone except dark minded ibos

You are the hateful person here.
In democracy people are free to vote their choice which uncivilise people like you find it hard to accept.
In that election Tofa had an Igbo VP and yet Abiola was able to get subtantial number of votes from the East.

5 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by flokii: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Traitors is what perfectly describes them.. their hate for anything Yoruba no be here yet they can't stay off Yorubalands.

If you check history well.. the North ruled for the most part of military era because of Igbos.. if they can't have it, Yoruba must not have it so let North continue. It's still the same mentality they carry around today.

Rest on M.K.O Abiola, GCFR.

7 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by LILTJAY1: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Have you check the list of the people that escaped from Jos prison and see who dominated the list
bros abeg give me link
Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by jneutron4000: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Landmack:

Asari Dokubo? Lol,who takes that fat,round cow serious. I thought u will refer me to ur 22yr old ijaw leader,Ditari. grin

I ask again,what in heavens name is Ijaw?
[/s]Go and make proper research boy, Ijaw no be una mate, what Asari dokubo said in that video na fact. No be only Ijaw self, even Reno Omokri confirm am too. See is nobody's fault that pre colonial era una dey disorganised wey make una easy prey for others grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Landmack: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
GreatTormentor:

You’re so dumb! So what do I do with that archaic data?

90% of Nairalanders indeed lack comprehension
Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Gireiboy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Brimstone77:

Rubbish..

Then, why the hell are you guys always dragging Yoruba's for voting Buhari in 2015.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Landmack: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s]Go and make proper research boy, Ijaw no be una mate, what Asari dokubo said in that video na fact. No be only Ijaw self, even Reno Omokri confirm am too. See is nobody's fault that pre colonial era una dey disorganised wey make una easy prey for others grin[/s]
Abeg no quote me again make I no use bottle scatter ur brain cells
Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Gbagura: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Brimstone77:

What ever the June 12 piece of shit meant to you is not my concern..

You can vote for Lucifer for all I care,igbos aren't seeking or begging for your vote..

We don't need your rubbish president..

It's of no use to us.
Those that matters in your region are kneeling across the country for at least 1 week president. Who are you sef to say ibo don't want president?

Make OUK catch you with that rubbish you spewed.

3 Likes

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Igbo did not vote for Abiola but voted for another yoruba called Obasanjo twice after that.

Yoruba have never voted for Igbo from the days of Ekwueme to Ojukwu. Who has atood by who on more occassions? Who owes who?

Those name you mentioned did your people votes for them
Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Those toddler plant scammer
Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
BKayy:
From the way Yorubas go about this Nigerian business, it is easy to deduce that Yorubas still being in Nigeria is the biggest achievement Yorubas have ever had in their existence.

Without Nigeria, I don't think Yorubas will be recognised in African scheme of things
Benin republic to togo Yoruba represented even far away Brazil we rep

1 Like

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by talktimi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
seunolu7:
[s]Abiola was the best president never had. A philanthropic business man. He wasn't interested in stealing money. An investor in sports and youths. Free giving. Detrablised. He won votes across the North. Winning places like Yobe, Kano and Kaduna. He won west comfortably. He would have turned Nigeria around.

But see how igbos voted a fulani man, Tofa over Abiola just because of jealousy and hatred. One of the many betrayals of igbos against yorubas.

Yorubas always will remember.[/s]
Nigeria is a democracy and people have the right to vote whoever they wish even if they don't choose your brother. Why are you so pained and bitter ? Didn't Igbos vote Obasanjo in 1999 ? You tribal bigots are so disgusting I swear

1 Like

Re: See How Igbos Voted In Nigeria's Most Important Elections Ever by Redcrafton: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Very very predictable, they are always unstable like waves of the sea, they do evil but accuse others for the evil they do.

You like one sided argument...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos / FG, AFDB Open Discussion On Coastal Highway Funding / Appoint Commissioner For Youth, Ogun Assembly Tells Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.