Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? (1680 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
We have some Peeps Here who Despite their Antagonism towards each other, you suspect they might have some Dormant, Mutual feelings! cool

If opportunities were to Present itself, these Peeps wouldn't waste time to Grab that Brother or Sister and even 'Do the Do' with Him/her! cool cheesy

Well, Here's the List of RomanceLand 'Sweetest' Couples!

*Siofra and Pumpumking! cool
*Iyaebe and Ikillbrokehoes! cheesy
*GidRedpiller and DatboredBerry! cheesy cheesy
*Davash22 and Hintona! smiley
*Kriss216 and CandidLady.
*Sonnobax and Beebah2000.. kiss cheesy cheesy
And Finally..
*Mosdii and Sapphire Aka Future is Female.. smiley cheesy cheesy

So Who's your FAVOURITE here? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy
Illicit and Candidlady cheesy. I don dey observe these two people with style angry

Beebah2000,I dey suspect say that lady go senior me well well..Like with the difference of like 10-20 years tongue. She should be around her late 60's tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Kriss216: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
I know Candidlady will not sleep this night. You just made her the happiest woman on earth... You paired her with Sugar boy.

Ikillbrokehoes got Iyaebe cheesy

Mad girl.

Accept my sympathy, bro

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:
I know Candidlady will not sleep this night. You just made her the happiest woman on earth... You paired her Sugar boy.

Mad girl.

Accept my sympathy, bro
Stop dreaming bro cheesy. She's deeply in love with illicit cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Kriss216: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Stop dreaming bro cheesy. She's deeply in love with illicit cheesy.
You may not be far from the truth. She once campaigned for the bobo.

It's all good. There's love in sharing.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:

You may not be far from the truth. She once campaigned for the bobo.

It's all good. There's love in sharing.
My dear Candidlady,come and see oh cheesy. They wanna share you like an orange grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Illicit and Candidlady cheesy. I don dey observe these two people with style angry

Beebah2000,I dey suspect say that lady go senior me well well..Like with the difference of like 10-20 years tongue. She should be around her late 60's tongue

Hahahaha! cheesy cheesy grin
This Guy is just too Funny!

But Beebah2000 is a Small Girl..

Just that It's Like she go Sabi do that Thing Ehn! wink lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

She dey disguise...The beebah2000 wey I know reach house for warri water side na old woman lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
She dey disguise...The beebah2000 wey I know reach house for warri water side na old woman lipsrsealed

Lolss.. This Guy, you get Mouth! smiley cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

We have some Peeps Here who Despite their Antagonism towards each other, you suspect they might have some Dormant, Mutual feelings! cool

If opportunities were to Present itself, these Peeps wouldn't waste time to Grab that Brother or Sister and even 'Do the Do' with Him/her! cool cheesy

And Finally..

Wat concerns me with the GidRedpiller?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by illicit(m): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Silentgroper(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

And Finally..

Soifra nd pumpumking. Those two are clowns..

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:

Wat concerns me with the GidRedpiller?

It's like you have complained about him B4!

So I suspect you might just be the one to Tame his Aggressiveness! lipsrsealed
The Apple in his Eyes! cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

you no well grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

these days una just dey look for my trouble ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Candidlady: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:
I know Candidlady will not sleep this night. You just made her the happiest woman on earth... You paired her with Sugar boy.

Mad girl.

Accept my sympathy, bro

lmao

sugarboy ko

dude i'd kil you in your sleep! cheesy

good morning

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Candidlady: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Beebah200,I dey suspect say that lady go senior me well well..Like with the difference of like 10-20 years tongue. She should be around her late 60's tongue

show me a drugie who doesnt love illicit substance

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Candidlady:

show me a drugie who doesnt love illicit substance

Hmmm..
So meaning Illicit it is then? cool

So what Happens to Mr Kriss216 den? sad embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Candidlady: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm.. So meaning Illicit it is then? cool
So what Happens to Mr Kriss216 den? sad embarassed
idont trust kriss, the number on his moniker is suspicious

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Truvelisback(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
you no well grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Deicide: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
You day match males and males together

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thread for wanksters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Jesterinjay: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Deicide:
You day match males and males together
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Lilsameey: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nawaoooo,..Love in air. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Kriss216: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Candidlady:

idont trust kriss, the number on his moniker is suspicious
What's with the number?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Candidlady: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:

What's with the number?

the number equals 6 multiply by 6, then you multiply with anada 6

¤dont see me as a weirdo am just an individual who sees things in a crazy way cheesy¤

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Kriss216: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Candidlady:

the number equals 6 multiply by 6, then you multiply with anada 6

¤dont see me as a weirdo am just an individual who sees things in a crazy way cheesy¤
Damn. You're weird.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Candidlady: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Damn. You're weird.

Lol

numberz to me kinda represent words and deep meanings that idont even understand! Maybe am a weirdo afteral

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Kriss216: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Candidlady:

numberz to me kinda represent words and deep meanings that idont even understand! Maybe am a weird afteral
The numbers on my moniker has nothing to do with antichrist. Don't be scared, darling.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Candidlady: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kriss216:

The numbers on my moniker has nothing to do with antichrist. Don't be scared, darling.

lol

am nat scared!

wont you rather wanna be a friend with the antichrist just incase lol
Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by Kriss216: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Candidlady:

lol

am nat scared!

wont you rather wanna be a friend with the antichrist just incase lol

I'm glad you're not scared.

They exist?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section: Who's Your Favourite Couple? by wumi2017(f): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Me and my baby Jawalis nko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / Leaked Video Of A Cheating Ghanian Woman With Other Man / I Am In Serious Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.