Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Boyfriend Or My Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Or My Ex? (3067 Views)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by zexy2030(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Avviala:

Was a side chick to my ex. After an abortion and heartbreaks, he ended it. I moved on and started dating someone else. Now he came back to apologize and all...and I went back. I feel guilty that I'm cheating on my boyfriend with the person that hurt me badly. But I love him and I don't love my boyfriend. I think my boyfriend knows I'm cheating on him. I don't know how to break up with him. I don't even know if I should break up with him and follow my ex. My ex shows me that he loves me and I feel more connected to him. My ex claims he has ended things with his girlfriend but I don't even know how true that is. Advice please.

Note : this is not my story. It's a friend. So your insults would not reach her.
Your indecison will ruin you, you are very stupid. Your ex may be taking you as a standby sex tool,Prepare a prank for the two. If you don't know which type, call me.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by pansophist(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2021
This is a good example while arranged marriage was a thing in the past. Because by default, women will succumb to feelings, than senses, when choosing a man, and more often than not, makes bad choices. What the op wrote is like a man asking if he should marry a prostitute, because he loves her.

Emotions - women worse enemy from day one.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by Sammy101111(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Why do ladies do like this why will you go back to your ex boyfriend that left you dont you know you have no value there the guy miss your To..To he just want to resume fucking you again and japa when he is tired you better get sense .if you have value he would have not left you at first
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by Jeremani: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2021
placeofallure:
Number one, l position myself well in relationships, no heartbreaks, you can't break my heart. We would have negotiated it, It's either I'm your main girl or nothing. Before you fumble, you'd think twice.

Secondly, I'm an asset. Be an asset. Forget about fine gurl things, men would jostle to put a ring on it. Don't be a push around or a regular kind of girl, such that it will be easy to discard you. Work on yourself, leave Mary Kay and Iman alone for a while.

How can someone leave me, go away with another, then come back again? He won't see anything to come back to cause I would've stepped up.

Ladies, stop making yourselves handkerchiefs or foot mat for men to use anyhow. Body Count be increasing for nothing, Olorun maje!

This is the kind of girl a man would want to take to the alter.

How I wish she would listen to ur advise

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by Akinbahm(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Our Alpha male is making us proud by proving Okafor’s law.

Continue disguising say nah ur friend get problem.

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by ElPayaso(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Olosho... Both you and your friend, una be olosho

No long cap
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by placeofallure(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
devilmaycry:

I had to quote u....are u a carpenter ? undecided
See the way u just nailed it grin

grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by Sammy101111(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na better woman you be i sight you
placeofallure:
Number one, l position myself well in relationships, no heartbreaks, you can't break my heart. We would have negotiated it, It's either I'm your main girl or nothing. Before you fumble, you'd think twice.

Secondly, I'm an asset. Be an asset. Forget about fine gurl things, men would jostle to put a ring on it. Don't be a push around or a regular kind of girl, such that it will be easy to discard you. Work on yourself, leave Mary Kay and Iman alone for a while.

How can someone leave me, go away with another, then come back again? He won't see anything to come back to cause I would've stepped up.

Ladies, stop making yourselves handkerchiefs or foot mat for men to use anyhow. Body Count be increasing for nothing, Olorun maje!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by Harrykn: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
This gender sef!!
Go back to your ex and stop wasting your current boyfriend’s money and time.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by kingbee90: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Avviala:

Was a side chick to my ex. After an abortion and heartbreaks, he ended it. I moved on and started dating someone else. Now he came back to apologize and all...and I went back. I feel guilty that I'm cheating on my boyfriend with the person that hurt me badly. But I love him and I don't love my boyfriend. I think my boyfriend knows I'm cheating on him. I don't know how to break up with him. I don't even know if I should break up with him and follow my ex. My ex shows me that he loves me and I feel more connected to him. My ex claims he has ended things with his girlfriend but I don't even know how true that is. Advice please.

Note : this is not my story. It's a friend. So your insults would not reach her.
That is how you bitches spread HIV around the town. You were a side chick & having unprotected sex with a guy u knew nothing about the HIV status of his main chick(who probably has other sex partners). He dumped your sorry ass after getting tired of your pûssy. Now an innocent gentleman has picked u up and u are still fuçking that other guy who u don't know how many pussies his dick has been in since he dumped u
I just pity the new Innocent dude you are cheating on & may probably infect with some disease.
You bitches don't deserve to be loved at all because u are not loyal & y'all deserve to be treated like sperm dumpsters.
Re: My Boyfriend Or My Ex? by revived2: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Fish brains

How tf do you girls think angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / Sexx Is More Enjoyable With A Girl Like This / Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.