Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? (25198 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by hismerhill(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2021
What is gone is gone. Devoid of emotional attachment of relished moments in the past, cause all must have been factored into the thought process before he/she considers leaving in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Look how some wannabe alpha male will lie on this issue..why? because most nairalanders are too judgemental and will call you a simp..
My guy nothing bad if you beg your partner to stay...that doesn't make you a simp..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Benitoh: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2021
BadRadio:
Well this doesn't really make any sense to me. If a partner wants a breakup, don't try to talk them out of it...pls don't beg him or her to stay, you will be causing yourself more harm than good begging them to stay no matter how much u think you love him or her, you just have to let it happen and move on.

This one mistake most persons make while in a relationship, If a partner wants out then he or she must have carefully thought it out well and examined possible options and alternatives before deciding to end the relationship, let that partner have their way with it so you can move on please. Stop simping and appearing too desperate, weak and needy. Preserve what's left of your worth abeg.grin

It's not as easy as you think.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by noyd911(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2021
I have done this before and I regret ever doing it.

8 months after, na she come dey beg even till date I no send am.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by egini87(m): 6:34am On Dec 11, 2021
I once did, but still am nothing Infront of her.
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by stansaintly(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2021
BadRadio:
Well this doesn't really make any sense to me. If a partner wants a breakup, don't try to talk them out of it...pls don't beg him or her to stay, you will be causing yourself more harm than good begging them to stay no matter how much u think you love him or her, you just have to let it happen and move on.

This one mistake most persons make while in a relationship, If a partner wants out then he or she must have carefully thought it out well and examined possible options and alternatives before deciding to end the relationship, let that partner have their way with it so you can move on please. Stop simping and appearing too desperate, weak and needy. Preserve what's left of your worth abeg.grin

Why won't I beg? Maybe you haven't been in a serious relationship before. Beg whenever it is wise to do so pls, "2 over wise partners don't make good couple". In a relationship, one person must act usefully stupid for it to work. Unless either you or ur partner is player

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Princeton92(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2021
Mynd44:
My policy has always been

"If you say we have problems then you see hope and a chance that we can fix those problems; if you say you want to leave, it meams you have assessed the problems and find them unsolvable"

If you tell me you are leaving, no matter how hard it is for me, its goodbye and goodnight

Preach brother preach
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by RaYwon6: 6:40am On Dec 11, 2021
If you dey play bet9ja, I pray make your ticket cut today... See wetin you dey talk on a Sabbath morning embarassed tongue tongue fear Bros J. Now
VOsimhen144:
some breast na apple breast

some breast na pineapple breast

my brother which one you choose ooo!

apple breast na standing fan

Pineapple breast na pillow

The two No dey do the same work…..

#pls guys chose wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by seanwilliam(m): 6:47am On Dec 11, 2021
Lol, if you fall in love , it will be more than harder to leave and not beg your partner . It is almost impossible for thd highest investor to leave ( I meant the one that invested the most )..

That’s why you need to swallow the redpill at the earlier stage and not after you’ve drenched in love . It will be hard to apply the redpilsm, and if you do, you will do it wrongly so tey it will label you a misogynist.. and by that , you’re sitting in a time bomb ..

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by mekuso89(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Yes I begged her, cried but she still insisted, left me for a yahoo boy with Toyota Corolla

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by zolajpower: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
I used to form hard guy / Redpiller before until my ex decided to leave. I became soft like akamu but it was too late then.
Truly, some people are irreplaceable kiss
Until I go further down , but now you re tye only one up there that has made sense to me on this post . It's not easy . Presently I have a partner that I really do not think can be replaceable even though we felt sake way for each other . But I will her the most because no one has made me feel the way I'm feeling today . Care , love support and very protective of me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2021
a lot of people forming hard here, na them beg pass grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2021
No. And I can never do such
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Keniwit(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Well it's depends on how you see it...Some sees it as begging while others sees it as act of fight for the relationship to work

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by cardoctor(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2021
If i did or not, will it change the price of cooking gas in the market?
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Soso990240(m): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Where are my SIMPle guys? grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by koolaid87: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Simpsons, no need to lie oo
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2021
bjprodint1:
It depends on d character of d other partner.some of us love calling it a quit 2 test if d other partner really loves us(we seek 4 attention).sometimes we call it a quit when we are angry(we dont really mean it),but when ur partner uses sweet words like(my queen, babymalt, sarauniya,temi,my diamond),it resets our brain and we realise dat we cant really live without our joygiver...So begging is not simping,it makes a woman feel special.
angry

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by ignis: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2021
BadRadio:

I am guilty of this...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by blackgold2018(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
I used to form hard guy / Redpiller before until my ex decided to leave. I became soft like akamu but it was too late then.
no everyone is replaceable.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Solofresh2: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2021
No I haven't done that
Even though I still like her dearly,I can't do that.I see it as a disrespect to myself
Then she called me two months later and saying she wants to check on me.I told her to come over
She later came,then I bleeped are brains out and told her never to come again.I blocked her on my phone, she called with an unknown number and I blocked it as well.
Till today,Chidinma keep calling with different numbers and I keep blocking them

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by larryking540: 7:02am On Dec 11, 2021
bjprodint1:
It depends on d character of d other partner.some of us love calling it a quit 2 test if d other partner really loves us(we seek 4 attention).sometimes we call it a quit when we are angry(we dont really mean it),but when ur partner uses sweet words like(my queen,babymalt,sarauniya,temi,my diamond),it resets our brain and we realise dat we cant really live without our joygiver...So begging is not simping,it makes a woman feel special.
u kw what is called emotional manipulation ? that's exactly what you just described

25 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by calculator1(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Look how some wannabe alpha male will lie on this issue..why? because most nairalanders are too judgemental and will call you a simp..
My guy nothing bad if you beg your partner to stay...that doesn't make you a simp..
Thus says a simp cry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Makanaki127: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
He be like say she day knack you well oh.day give you different styles grin
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by bjprodint1: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2021
larryking540:

u kw what is called emotional manipulation ? that's exactly what you just described
If dats what it means to u,dats not what it means to me.as a man thinket,so he his

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by obynoceaser: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2021
egini87:
I once did, but still am nothing Infront of her.
grin
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by larryking540: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2021
bjprodint1:
It depends on d character of d other partner.some of us love calling it a quit 2 test if d other partner really loves us(we seek 4 attention).sometimes we call it a quit when we are angry(we dont really mean it),but when ur partner uses sweet words like(my queen,babymalt,sarauniya,temi,my diamond),it resets our brain and we realise dat we cant really live without our joygiver...So begging is not simping,it makes a woman feel special.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by ClassicMan202(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Yes o...

I've been begging money to stay in this our relationship but she just doing me shakara

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by LordIsaac(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Once I see traces that you want to leave, I encourage you to do so fast and shut my heart. It's just that when they notice my reaction, they begin to say I don't love them that's why I want them out so fast....and they start begging. Well, we always continued the game afterwards till the relationship broke down irretrievably.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.