Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? (25153 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Tamkurou: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Adekazzy:

I'm sorry I'm not happy doing this either, I'm an orphan and i teach in a private school, I use salary to settle debt.
I will be much grateful if I found help here, I wish to be self employed even if it is pos business.
Drop you aza
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by ikorodureporta: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kingmena:

The way you don tire for Paul adefarasin matter wey you been carry for head like gele
cheesy
I dey wait make the evil mofo enter fp..who tell u say I tire?

U no see say I don pursue dem from NL
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by HRSweetness(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
zolajpower:

Call it anything , until you guys stop thinking in your head that only your in between that's what you owe a man and not being productive in his life then we will keep searching for foreign wives . Just stay there they troll me upandan no go reason your life

LOL. See this hungry parasite desperately hanging onto a blue passport holder to save you from your pathetic life. I hope the girl realises quickly that you've ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer.
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Offpoint1: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
eneh49:

Alaye go and hustle hard! No prestige in begging
If you can't help people in needs, the best you can do is to scroll down... You don't know who's genuinely in need and words have ways of affecting people...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Brushstrokes20: 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
I've been there, done that and it's definitely the STUPIDEST thing I've ever done undecided....

Though the table has turned and she's been the one begging me till date , but it's too late.

# NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by space9880: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
BadRadio:
Well this doesn't really make any sense to me. If a partner wants a breakup, don't try to talk them out of it...pls don't beg him or her to stay, you will be causing yourself more harm than good begging them to stay no matter how much u think you love him or her, you just have to let it happen and move on.

This one mistake most persons make while in a relationship, If a partner wants out then he or she must have carefully thought it out well and examined possible options and alternatives before deciding to end the relationship, let that partner have their way with it so you can move on please. Stop simping and appearing too desperate, weak and needy. Preserve what's left of your worth abeg.grin
dey don give this one breakfast grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by perdollar(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Not once but thrice
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Obarofrederick(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lol, if you fall in love , it will be more than harder to leave and not beg your partner . It is almost impossible for thd highest investor to leave ( I meant the one that invested the most )..

That’s why you need to swallow the redpill at the earlier stage and not after you’ve drenched in love . It will be hard to apply the redpilsm, and if you do, you will do it wrongly so tey it will label you a misogynist.. and by that , you’re sitting in a time bomb ..

Fact 101

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by CryptoRepublic1: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
All relationship are not the same and it could depend if you're married with kids as well,sometimes there's nothing wrong with saying I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Honourable2003: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yes i did, for my gf.. And it works she stayed.. I kneel down to beg her(though i was young then) i dont call the attention of her any friends to it.. Just me and her in the room and she cried cos i cheated on her.. Since then i have stopped the shit called cheating.. She once begged me too, there is nothing in begging ur partner to me oh..

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Honourable2003: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
I can never leave her, she is everything to me, she is my first in life shoot and am the one that disvirgined her.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Dpsychologist: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
bjprodint1:
It depends on d character of d other partner.some of us love calling it a quit 2 test if d other partner really loves us(we seek 4 attention).sometimes we call it a quit when we are angry(we dont really mean it),but when ur partner uses sweet words like(my queen,babymalt,sarauniya,temi,my diamond),it resets our brain and we realise dat we cant really live without our joygiver...So begging is not simping,it makes a woman feel special.
@ bolded, this post is directed at guys alone abi. Men should continue simping to a women feel special.

If you have to use break up to test if a guy truly loves you. I guess you have trust issues then and I doubt if love is even there.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by larryking540: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
bjprodint1:
Why do u think"another man"is d reason a lady breaks up with her lover?thats called low self esteem

now you are bending the whole Convo in a different angle ..

and why will you use break up as a test ,I thought ladies are supposed to handle the issue of heart /love delicately but it seems I was wrong ,if u can all of a sudden wake up and send out a break up message without any meaningful reason ,then I believe you ladies really deserved to be played and tossed around like a screwdriver

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by komodapson(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
Lol,if you fall in love , will be more than harder to leave and not beg your partner . It is almost impossible for thd highest investor to leave ( I meant the one that invested the most )..

That’s why you need to swallow the redpill at the earlier stage and not after you’ve drenched in love . It will be hard to apply the redpilsm, and if you do, you will do it wrongly so tey it will label you a misogynist.. and by that , you’re sitting in a time bomb ..

Only fools fall in love, how would you allow affection becloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by zolajpower: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
HRSweetness:

LOL. See this my hungry useless parasite father desperately hanging onto a blue passport holder to save him from his pathetic life. I hope the girl realises quickly that my father a nicompoop ABSOLUTELY has NOTHING to offer her grin grin.
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
there's so many girls out there want the type of u but the one u want don't want u

Don't beg anyone to stay if she decides to go let her go u will find someone better than herthere's so many girls out there want the type of u but the one u want don't want u

Don't beg anyone to stay if she decides to go let her go u will find someone better than her
there's so many girls out there want the type of u but the one u want don't want u

Don't beg anyone to stay if she decides to go let her go u will find someone better than her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
aktolly54:
really? Some people like me will rather cry for love in the corner of my room than beg for love. What a nonsense begging

you see
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by zolajpower: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
HRSweetness:

LOL. See this hungry parasite desperately hanging onto a blue passport holder to save you from your pathetic life. I hope the girl realises quickly that you've ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer.
Can u see how low in reasoning you can be ? Both your emotional and intelligent IQ re low and at par with Kemi oluloyo . I'm not the problem you re currently facing or the spiritual problem your household is facing . If I found love with a foreign woman it's never your Miserable life's business . You re so pathetic and useless . Reason why you keep trolling men up and down. You must be in your heat period ,looking for a man to shag your rotting toilet called toto. Please spear me your bipolar condition & go take your medication night don come . You Wimp
You see why it's difficult for you to find a man . I'm sorry for your future ex husband shocked
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by aktolly54(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
anthonyuncle:

you see
in the past , you never cry for love? AM NOT TALKING ABOUT NOW, BECAUSE ECERYONE DON DRINK FEARLESS ,
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Confidencemama: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
That is a true talk I have once made that mistake by begging and begging just for people not laugh but the talk of leaving became every day news in the relationship until I made up my mind to let go so I can hear a better news uptil now am still living

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
aktolly54:
in the past , you never cry for love? AM NOT TALKING ABOUT NOW, BECAUSE ECERYONE DON DRINK FEARLESS ,

lol
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by calcal: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
My fuckmate sent me a text msg that she is moving on. - that's a scam, she wants me to talk about it but I deleted her right away without talking to her.

Life is too short and more beautiful out there than waiting time with one idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Samuelkirk(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2021
Lies and manipulation
bjprodint1:
It depends on d character of d other partner.some of us love calling it a quit 2 test if d other partner really loves us(we seek 4 attention).sometimes we call it a quit when we are angry(we dont really mean it),but when ur partner uses sweet words like(my queen,babymalt,sarauniya,temi,my diamond),it resets our brain and we realise dat we cant really live without our joygiver...So begging is not simping,it makes a woman feel special.
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by Samuelkirk(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2021
larryking540:

u kw what is called emotional manipulation ? that's exactly what you just described
I swear bro I commented the same thing and I didn't see this your comment. This is how men are manipulated into simping and that's why most relationships and marriages don't work nowadays because men are too weak
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by sheDD(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2021
bjprodint1:
everything must be abt the lady
What abt the men, don't they deserve to be happy and being petted too.... Why must everything be abt making the lady not look cheap, not look desperate and making the ladies feel special.

How abt the men folk"
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by larryking540: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Samuelkirk:
I swear bro I commented the same thing and I didn't see this your comment. This is how men are manipulated into simping and that's why most relationships and marriages don't work nowadays because men are too weak

it's that men are weak ,laws and society have created a fear of grip on men of been timid,,the type of relationship this lady wants of emotional manipulation,I met one her type and trust they will use their hands to initiate a break up and come back putting the blames on you ,I just kept cool observing her dramas ,some of my guys were like don't talk with her again ,I said noo ,I will definitely met her type some where else let me see how that machine on her brains work and how she reasons ,and guess what this is also one of them ,,when these types what to finally break up they look for a justified reasons ,like you get angry easily ,you don't love me again ,you don't care about me ,I am a shy person but you don't know me very well ......since the ages of social media I have said it and I will say it over and over again,if as a man all you do with social media aren't for business purposes ,,,but you use it for fun like the way these Ladies do (camera , editing pic, playing games ) u will very very dum.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by larryking540: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
sheDD:
everything must be abt the lady
What abt the men, don't they deserve to be happy and being petted too.... Why must everything be abt making the lady not look cheap, not look desperate and making the ladies feel special.

How abt the men folk"

welcome to today's modern Ladies ,that feel everything should be about them ..I don't have any issue against that ,but the problem I have with them is many can't hold a meaningful conversation.. and it's just a matter of time before most male figures will notice it , and even the little attention they get will be completely gone ,we are in the era of gay and lesbian ,it might sound weird but that's the era we are
Re: Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? by abimic(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
I remember listening to pastor Kingsley okonkwo's messages today and he touched this. He said never beg your ex after a breakup to take you back. He said before someone breaks up with you, most times, they've thought about it, processed it, could be for months, they've become even emotionally detached from you, they are just waiting for the time to tell you, they've left since, this you would notice in their attitude.

Once you beg them and they do accept you back, you're only postponing the inevitable, you can't beg someone to love you, you have to know you all have too much value than to beg someone to appreciate you.

Begging diminishes you, devalues you, and you would always be at a disadvantage even if you're accepted back.

And don't be too quick to jump into another for show-off or consolation. No experience is lost if you can learn from it.

There is a Jewish proverb I came across on Reddit while studying, "who is wise? he who learns from everyone". Everyone has a lesson to teach.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When you build a wall around yourself. / Dating A Broke Man / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.