Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Which Way WouldYou Prefer "To Die Illicitly Enjoying Or As A Moral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Way WouldYou Prefer "To Die Illicitly Enjoying Or As A Moral (210 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Way WouldYou Prefer "To Die Illicitly Enjoying Or As A Moral by Quality20(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Nobody knows when he or she is gonna exit this world, yet we fail to come to our senses. Engaging in Sin like we will always have enough time in the future to repent and also that our repentance will be accepted. Well nobody is too young to die, we can die anytime, even while kpanshing ppl's daughters or someone's wife. So we shd all try and come to our senses. To die in Sin is too horrendous, it's not anything to be proud of and shouldn't be a way to embrace
Re: Which Way WouldYou Prefer "To Die Illicitly Enjoying Or As A Moral by pansophist(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2021
As a moral.

And before you'll enjoy dying as a moral, you will need to transcend to a higher dimension, as in you're in this world, but not of this world. There is fun in hedonism, but there is something better, transcendent, and higher. I can't explain it much, you need to be in it, to feel it.

A closer example I can give was the story in the book of Mathew, when the devil went to tempt Jesus on the mountain, just after he finished fasting. He told Jesus to bow down to him, and he will give Jesus the world. To rule and conquer. But Jesus refused. His refusal was a testament to the fact that there is something better, than whatever the world can give him. Trying to bait Jesus into tyranny, and other vices such as sex, party, drugs are merely things of flesh. Its a lower level vibration.

Humans generally do not have the ability for echolocation, but animals like sharks have it, but there are people that have trained themselves for years, and perfected that ability. They are humans like you, but perceived the world in a completely different way, and when you talk about hedonism they just will not vibe with you on that level, and you can't on theirs either. Because they've grown.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Breastmilk Flow When You Loose A Pregnancy (video) / Please, Help Check This Site For Me, I Dey Beg / What Year Was Your Worst Christmas Ever & What Did You Ate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.