Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video (65296 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by Nyanabo(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Whether this is true love I know not neither do I care. wink One thing I know 8s that she has succeeded in making a good life for herself and her unborn children grin grin

But why the Kano lady All this bloggers also used their wack English to divide us the more in this country. What happened to a Nigerian lady ? I don't just understand this country and the people inside no more undecided
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by Testimony1988(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
It's well with her.
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by Carlylepneuma: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
guru90:

Jesu!!!!
Biko.... I will sponsor my wedding with my own money.....
Not her money......
clap for your self...
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by OGAStacks2021: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
He is adopting the less fortunate giving her the chance to live life as a human being.. clean her up and make her look like a earthly being .
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by Iliveforever(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Did she look like Hausa or Muslim to you?

Those who drink beer nko are they Muslims?
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by Iliveforever(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hisbah can't do natin. Does she look like a Muslim to you? That she's resident in kano doesn't make her a kano indigene

The owner of those alcohol hisbah destroys, are they Muslims??
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Iliveforever:

The owner of those alcohol hisbah destroys, are they Muslims??
That's a different thing. They say alcohol is against their religion even though some of the drink codedly. All I'm saying is that, you don't have to be an indigene of kano to live in kano. Christians wed in kano, female Christians walk without covering head etc and hisbahcan't arrest them for that. That the lady in question lives in kano doesn't mean she's from there. From her dressing and look, she's a Christian and no isbah can arrest her cos of that
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by Iliveforever(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That's a different thing. They say alcohol is against their religion even though some of the drink codedly. All I'm saying is that, you don't have to be an indigene of kano to live in kano. Christians wed in kano, female Christians walk without covering head etc and hisbahcan't arrest them for that. That the lady in question lives in kano doesn't mean she's from there. From her dressing and look, she's a Christian and no isbah can arrest her cos of that

Are you the hisbah spokesperson??
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by Mankezi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
All I see is kayamata cream working on the man brain
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by papamondico: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Maga don fall. d Lady don do her home work well dollar will start to roll in
Re: Kano Woman Marries Older Whiteman Days After He Arrived Kano: Video by erekelayewa(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
I think she want freedom away for those Islamic oppression for herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.