Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis (9705 Views)

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Wanted To Bleep My New Girlfriend Last Night But My Prick Refused To Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by LILTJAY1: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op there is nothing you can do about it... once your prick don small, e don small be that for life..
Anybody wey tell you about any enlargement cream or soap just wan chop your money ni

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by gonkin(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Use a roller and olive/coconut oil. Effect will be noticed in a month. Pen!s is filled with spongy muscles
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Albertone(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
Do you like to be humiliated for having a small pẹnis? smiley

It's common with men like you... I'm curious.

Anyways, I'm really sorry... You're right, women do love a partner who can sexually satisfy them... Everyone does...

I can't bring up the "it's not about size but how you use it" crap...

I'll be honest, you can make efforts to please her... Penetration alone doesn't usually give a woman an orgasm... So you're still okay... Most men do not know this... And we lovingly keep them clueless...

Can you teach him non penetrative s**? grin
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Albertone(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Figger:
Op your problem is a problem I swear, just try and get a penis sleeve. Google it.

He won't enjoy shii now! grin grin

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is the part where I'm suppose to talk about why I kick people with my rain boot, but this topic off me

2 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Ofadaman(m): 1:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Only four solutions

Penis enlargement surgery
Use sex tools like penis sleeve and dildos with ur wife (you won't enjoy sex but atleast she may be satisfied).
Practice other non penetrative sex
Turn gay

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
Does d groundnut nd banana thing really work?? ... I thought it works just 4 solid long-lasting erection.
No mind that guy.. U go chop groundnut and bananas tire till u begin resemble baboon and yet nothing go change for ur penis

2 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Negroid001(m): 3:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
U've nt had sex yet u've had multiple bfs... Shiit doesnt add up.

Bro. You don forget say all of them dey claim virgin. Na when we reach we go kon see borehole.
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Negroid001(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be stupid... I'm a virgin...

Many women still had their hymen intact, until they delivered their first kid... The vagina stretches...

Three inches, during and after the first time... It's gonna feel like nothing... The vagina expands during excitement...

Most of you write trash about women having loose vagìnas only to expect that women like myself who've never had sex are dumb and ignorant and not deserving of good sex... undecided

Imagine expecting something to settle for 3 inches her entire life... How about you pray for a vagina you gonna fuçk but wouldn't feel?

Women enjoy sex... If not for callous, retārd such as yourself, we would even enjoy it more because our clit alone got more nerves than the most sensitive part of your diçk... undecided

Btw, I ain't your mama... She might have been fuçk so easily and at such a young age.. we all ain't hoes like her...
I've seen women leave men with big dicks for men with average or smaller ones. What are you saying. Size is not everything except she be borehole.
Most people don't know how to bang. Simple.
This is coming from a 5`incher

3 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by femi4: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Dorcmass:
Dear lander
am 29 am still suffering from small penis
my gf have complain alot and threaten to leave me
because i get small penis
have do all my best even my parent also have tried their best
buh the prick stil remail the same
and now me and gf have plan our marriage wich is cming ealier
how can i Bleep her till her satisfaction talk less of getting pregnant
and lady of nowaday leave men that can't handle them tough during sex
my family have nt heard anything about our up coming break up
and we've choose date for our marriage
please help me nairalander
That daddy is to small gan ni
Please any advice
You don't need big penis to get a woman pregnant, it's your semen that will get her pregnant.

You need to try other sex position that will make her V swallow all your grit

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Haakeem(m): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It does NOT do Shit! undecided

If a Guy has Small Dicck at 21 years+, He is Done!
The Highest That can make such Diccks to enlarge is when the Owner has excessive Raw sex with Countless Babes!

His Penis will become Swollen or Enlarged due to the Different Punny Juices! cool cheesy
you are giving the op fake hope.
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nursepepeye(f): 6:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Op you are very stupid, at 21 this is not something that should be on your mind fool!!!

go and buy crypto currency and secure a future!!!

fool
go to yaba and treat your brain problem pls
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Nursepepeye:
go to yaba and treat your brain problem pls

let dem discharge your dad first, e no go good mak both of us dey dea 1c

2 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nursepepeye(f): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Johndagr8t:

let dem discharge your dad first, e no go good mak both of us dey dea 1c
eeeya, sorry oh, your village people Don finish job on this one

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by ashawopikin(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
There are probably girls that will be okay with this size
a 3.2? For naija?
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by SenecaTheYonger: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2021
ashawopikin:
a 3.2? For naija?

No be lie, E go hard sha. grin
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by pussymonger1: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2021
MENTION ME ON A DEAD THREAD I CAN HELP U . NO CASH IS INVOLVE
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Osas187: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2021
pussymonger1:
MENTION ME ON A DEAD THREAD I CAN HELP U . NO CASH IS INVOLVE
Help him here now

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2021
There are women with extremely tiny vaginas too all you need is to be able to track their association so you could pick a date,if its as small as you said or discreetly ask a gynaecologist to hook you up with one who is searching.if you d!ck is that small that is my best suggestion,they are beautiful women too.

2 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Silentgroper(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nah!.
She is!
Can't you see dat she is Always being Talkative like a Proper Female? smiley
alright.
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Hmm, as it stands now, you are condemned to know how to use your mouth, tongue and fingers to make a girl to orgasm. So that when you slot ur tool na to finish am off. angry

2 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by adedayo3193(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2021
Datboredberry:

The op can't satisfy any woman...

So either he:

Abstains from sex...

Dates women and keeps them miserable...

Becomes gay ... undecided

At the bolded, you mean become the grin grin reciever?

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
There's a surgery for it called pneuma
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Mathiasa(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
You dick can't get bigger, that's how u were created, you can only gain by surgery which is expensive.
My advice is that u get a penis sleeve to satisfy her. Try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by WinterMinter(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Johndagr8t:
Op you are very stupid, at 21 this is not something that should be on your mind fool!!!

fool
Who be this john ,see the audacity wey you take put the fool for another person problem,if you jam dis guy for outside,yoo go fit beat am?

2 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Szilard: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Johndagr8t:

fool

This ain't nice at all

A 21 year old having a 3.2 inches erect will surely be bothered bro...

We talking about 3.2 here man!

Check your ruler of you don't get the memo

If he needed Crypto advice he won't be here

Since you know you don't have an advice, you should have stay off this thread na

2 Likes

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Bigpapi: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dorcmass:
Dear lander
am 29 am still suffering from small penis
my gf have complain alot and threaten to leave me
because i get small penis
have do all my best even my parent also have tried their best
buh the prick stil remail the same
and now me and gf have plan our marriage wich is cming ealier
how can i Bleep her till her satisfaction talk less of getting pregnant
and lady of nowaday leave men that can't handle them tough during sex
my family have nt heard anything about our up coming break up
and we've choose date for our marriage
please help me nairalander
That daddy is to small gan ni
Please any advice

Ok
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by bigcee(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Reminderz:

you be mumu... how does cypto currency help solve his micro penis problem idiot...
Lwkmd grin grin grin

Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by pussymonger1: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2021
DO U HAVE A SMALL PRICK TOO ?? cool cool cool cool grin grin grin
Osas187:
Help him here now
Re: At My Age My Prick is like 2year old boy penis by Osas187: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2021
pussymonger1:
DO U HAVE A SMALL PRICK TOO ?? cool cool cool cool grin grin grin
Yes 7.5 inches too small for my liking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Nigerian Movies / My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup / Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.