Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? (238 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by Highman56: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Those with first hand experience please contribute
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by chatinent: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
What genre do you want to do?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by Babaken(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Are you going into music for the money or the love for music.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by Highman56: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:
What genre do you want to do?
Afropop
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by Highman56: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Babaken:
Are you going into music for the money or the love for music.
Well..I will say both.i love music and I have to make a living from it.i can't be engaged in something that cannot take care of my bills
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by chatinent: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
Highman56:

Afropop

The truth is if you sing reasonably in Nigeria, you go drink garri. Second, are you ready to kanayo-o-kanayo?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by Babaken(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Highman56:

Well..I will say both.i love music and I have to make a living from it.i can't be engaged in something that cannot take care of my bills
well said I wish you all the best.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by Highman56: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:

The truth is if you sing reasonably in Nigeria, you go drink garri. Second, are you ready to kanayo-o-kanayo?
Nah..at all mehn
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by Highman56: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Babaken:
well said I wish you all the best.
Thanks
Re: I Am Thinking Of Going Into Music! Is There Money In Music? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
You better think well and don't dive into something cos of the monetary aspect alone ..do you have passion for music?

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Our Rejections And Insecurities | Audio | Pt. 1 / An Enlightened Read For Mature Minds. / Yoruba Females And Their Arrogance Towards Arts Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.