Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors (1250 Views)

A World Without Men / Lets Imagine The World Without Females / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Men are the least fortunate gender of the two genders. If I ever see any girl bash a man on any platform again I will come for her really hard, because there is nothing we enjoy as men apart from pvssy. If you’re very handsome all you get is pvssy, if you have money all you get is pvssy. If you’re ugly as a man all you also get is pvssy, if you’re broke as well all you get is also pvssy.

When will men start getting financial support from fellow men or women? We have to work hard every day without support, as good-looking as you will be the best you will get is same pvssy a so called ugly guy can easily get as well! Money is the king in this world, when will men start getting that as a Favour from people like women do daily? Women just need to be pretty and then they get financial reward from it. I stumbled upon a thread asking people what was the highest amount a stranger gave them and no single guy got more than 200k, see women saying they have received millions from people like it’s water and if you check it’s only because they are a woman and have a pretty face.

I just hate being a man, Toto no Dey tire person? When will I be rewarded financially for my qualities or as a Favour from people? Must I struggle for every penny I own? Only gift that is out there is “hey look it’s another girl that think I’m cute and wants to give me pvssy”

I need money ffs!!!!!

Ladies why don’t you ever support men financially, don’t you know pvssy is not the only thing a man needs? Why is that the only gift you give all of us, don’t you think life is unfair to us enough already?

It’s why men die before their wives always, too much stress and the only reward you get for it is damm pvssy again! At old age sef pvssy gets boring and becomes like hard work for men and then that’s still the only gift you will ever get from your wife after the stress of the day, why won’t men die early? I’m tired ffs

7 Likes

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Botking: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerian are money hungry

Someone will have a cow, and still be eying the fellow only chicken

That is the reality check

1 Like

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by vastolord4(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's not a new thing.. that why we don't complain like the females.. we know life is tough enough for we guys. So, we welcome anything life throws at us and we that make the best out of life are the true MVPs.. life no easy

2 Likes

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by harqinhola(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is peculiar in Africa , especially Nigeria. It doesn't happen this much abroad .
Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Botking: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
harqinhola:
This is peculiar in Africa , especially Nigeria. It doesn't happen this much abroad .

You're right bro, but the demand for sex by men in Nigeria is second to none, that's why female leverage and capitalized on it.

That was how a certain billionaire was killed by a kid all because of ordinary sex he was demanding, imagine!!!

4 Likes

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by AntiMCU: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
More reason I would advise any man from a poor background not to marry cos you're setting up your self for a life of double struggle.

But I notice say them no dey hear, once small change enters their hand, they'll jump into marriage and the suffering continues catering for wife and kids.

You can complain all day about the challenges of being a man but most are the architects of their own problems.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Truvelisback(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
I'm just salt of words.
Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
As a broke guy. Marriage should be your last option. I can't be suffering and still bring in kids to suffer with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Powersurge: 4:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Op I have come to discover that men have serious problem. Even u wey dey talk you go still give girls large sum and almoat fight the nigga hawking gala for your change. Despite knowing that "keep the change" would mean more to him than that hoe.

Red pill has helped me a lot (but I am trying to maintain balance not to go too extreme). If u see what men are doing for some riffraff eh. I dey into IT, wetin a corper use pussy collect in gadget and other items, dem no born my papa well make I buy them. If u see how men of 50s,60s dey kneel down for a girl of 21, u fit vomit. Eyes don see. There too many simps in Nigeria.

Pussy wey be say na hin cheap pass. U go see a girl wey be say never hustle to make legit 100k go dey tell a boy of her age dt she no be him mate. Dt hin be small boy. because some stupid men don put moto for her leg.

2 Likes

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by helinues: 4:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Only those who make themselves unfortunate.

I can't come and kill myself for anybody
Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Almustapha1433: 4:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Shareit.lite is doing well
Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by qtguru(m): 5:25am On Dec 12, 2021
When I was broke, I shunned relationships and kept meaningful friendship with ladies. Most of the ladies I met helped because they valued me as a friend, however your generation sees every woman as someone to sleep with. You can't sleep with every woman, because there might be some women to help you, that you will chase away. Grow yourself, find a skill. The same Internet you are on, is the same Internet people use to find jobs and make a living. Only resourceful women will have something to offer, but you yourself will have to ensure you are someone who also has something to offer. No one wants to waste time around someone who is doing nothing and has nothing to offer. That is my own take, my career started all because a lady I taught programming referenced me to her friend and since then, my life changed heavily. Shun RP and make friends with everyone, don't see everyone as plates. Good bye from an Egbon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by playapayaski: 5:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Don't blame the females, blame the males who knock down their fellow men for pvssy, who'd never as much as turn to see or listen to a fellow man in need but do heaven n Earth for a girl he's trying to toast or barely even knowing her..
Life is hard for men, but many a times men made it hard for themselves, the females are just smarter

1 Like

Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Witlee1: 6:47am On Dec 12, 2021
qtguru:
When I was broke, I shunned relationships and kept meaningful friendship with ladies. Most of the ladies I met helped because they valued me as a friend, however your generation sees every woman as someone to sleep with. You can't sleep with every woman, because there might be some women to help you, that you will chase away. Grow yourself, find a skill. The same Internet you are on, is the same Internet people use to find jobs and make a living. Only resourceful women will have something to offer, but you yourself will have to ensure you are someone who also has something to offer. No one wants to waste time around someone who is doing nothing and has nothing to offer. That is my own take, my career started all because a lady I taught programming referenced me to her friend and since then, my life changed heavily. Shun RP and make friends with everyone, don't see everyone as plates. Good bye from an Egbon

Point of correction egbon, RP doesn't tell you to spin plates with every female rather you should be at an advantage getting things from them thereby increasing your value instead of the other way round which nature encrypted
When you don't know about something please tend to learn about it before opposing it,(please take this advise serious, it'll help you moving forward in life) everything you did up there was plainly RP without you even knowing,some guys would have started simping for them hoping to be in thier good books or for some relationship.

Ciao egbon
Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by qtguru(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Witlee1:

Point of correction egbon, RP doesn't tell you to spin plates with every female rather you should be at an advantage getting things from them thereby increasing your value instead of the other way round which nature encrypted
When you don't know about something please tend to learn about it before opposing it,(please take this advise serious, it'll help you moving forward in life) everything you did up there was plainly RP without you even knowing,some guys would have started simping for them hoping to be in thier good books or for some relationship.

Ciao egbon

You are right though about RP, I meant NL's version of RP based on what I read here I never seen anyone talk about empowerment, goal settings other than sleeping around, because I picked most of those advices from MGTOW before Manosphere and others became a thing in my days. The focus on women from men in this forum is toooo much. I would assume there would be a general meeting on how to move forward
Re: Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2021
playapayaski:
Don't blame the females, blame the males who knock down their fellow men for pvssy, who'd never as much as turn to see or listen to a fellow man in need but do heaven n Earth for a girl he's trying to toast or barely even knowing her..
Life is hard for men, but many a times men made it hard for themselves, the females are just smarter

I share your views...
The women can't be blamed for this...
A man will readily help a woman than help a fellow man, and I can't help but wonder whether it is an inbuilt trait abi it's something that was ingrained in men...

As a man, let your car break down by 8pm along the road, if you like, wave at cars from 8pm till 8am, I doubt anyone will stop for you, buh let a woman be in your position, I guarantee you that she won't spend more than an hour on that road without someone stoping, and that someone will most likely be a man...

Buh either ways...
Men have got to stop bringing each other down, stop seeing themselves as an impedement to their rising and realize that there's more than enough room for everyone at the top...

Until every man does that, women will continue to capitalize on this and make massive cash outs grin... Abi who will see free 200k for having nnash and decide to work, maybe you, buh definitely not me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? / I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State / Movie Lovers Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.