Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? (1202 Views)

Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by FahBuLous: 9:11pm On May 19, 2022
I saw a post someone said "If you have a smartphone, a laptop and data and you are not earning online, it's either you are lazy or uninformed"

I have been thinking about this deeply because I currently work for someone and I am in possession of a laptop, a smartphone and I have data, I can even waste data watching "Oga Sabinus" and laughing nonsense when people are cashing out online with the same data I'm wasting..

I'm not lazy, I'm really not informed and I want help...

I know I will get help here that's why I posted this, nairaland has been great and I believe it will still be...

Help a brother, I don tire to work for person..
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by lawrenzooo: 9:21pm On May 19, 2022
With a laptop and data you could learn a tech skill like graphic design, programming, data analysis etc.
I must warn though, to really make anything out of tech you must put in serious time and dedication.
Should you decide to learn anything, the police YouTube is your friend.
Good luck.
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by Jmichael1(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2022
What ur mate are doing,follow them do...
yahoo is the key bro...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by FahBuLous: 9:27pm On May 19, 2022
Jmichael1:
What ur mate are doing,follow them do...

yahoo is the key bro...
I no wan do yahoo..
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by Jmichael1(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2022
FahBuLous:
I no wan do yahoo..
yahoo be lyk curse 4 school,e get many department...
yahoo no be bad tin.... na wen u go into yahoo plus nah u sin.
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by FahBuLous: 9:50pm On May 19, 2022
Jmichael1:

yahoo be lyk curse 4 school,e get many department...

yahoo no be bad tin....
na wen u go into yahoo plus nah u sin.
Anything that concerns scamming people is a sin

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by micronut(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2022
Things you can do with your laptop and data.

1. Write for blogs (1k for a nice article). I did this for a year. Making 5k a week for 5 articles. I write on healthcare, Small business Ideas, Agricultural opportunities, and Entertainment.

2. Type Students Projects (Visit Campuses). Never done this before. I hate typing. But people do it.

3. Online Registration for applicants. There are a lot of registration going on now. Find a business centre that don't offer this service. Do partnership. I did that at Unilorin...

4. Social media Marketing - This is the best option for you. Helping businesses to sell their products and services online by creating visibility. You can sell these items on Nairaland here, on Jìjì, Konga, Facebook, Instagram etc and earn a decent commission per sales.

5.Learn New Skills: With your Laptop and enough Data.. You can learn a lot of online especially on YouTube. Nothing on earth that is DIY that you can't learn there. Loads of free skills that can fetch you money. E.g Video editing, Graphic Design, Web development.. In 3 months you can start handling small projects for small businesses.

I hope this is helpful.

If you want to know more. Chat me up on zero eight zero six three seven eight double nine twelve. I have a book I wrote titled "making small money from small businesses and skills in Nigeria". It's just 2k.

God bless.
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by Sergio104(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2022
cool
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by FahBuLous: 10:05pm On May 19, 2022
lawrenzooo:
With a laptop and data you could learn a tech skill like graphic design, programming, data analysis etc.
I must warn though, to really make anything out of tech you must put in serious time and dedication.
Should you decide to learn anything, the police YouTube is your friend.
Good luck.
Thank you very much...
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by SparrowLeague: 12:35am On May 20, 2022
micronut:

1. Write for blogs (1k for a nice article). I did this for a year. Making 5k a week for 5 articles. I write on healthcare, Small business Ideas, Agricultural opportunities, and Entertainment.

2. Type Students Projects (Visit Campuses). Never done this before. I hate typing. But people do it.

3. Online Registration for applicants. There are a lot of registration going on now. Find a business centre that don't offer this service. Do partnership. I did that at Unilorin...

4. Social media Marketing - This is the best option for you. Helping businesses to sell their products and services online by creating visibility. You can sell these items on Nairaland here, on Jìjì, Konga, Facebook, Instagram etc and earn a decent commission per sales.

5.Learn New Skills: With your Laptop and enough Data.. You can learn a lot of online especially on YouTube. Nothing on earth that is DIY that you can't learn there. Loads of free skills that can fetch you money. E.g Video editing, Graphic Design, Web development.. In 3 months you can start handling small projects for small businesses.

I hope this is helpful.

If you want to know more. Chat me up on zero eight zero six three seven eight double nine twelve. I have a book I wrote titled "making small money from small businesses and skills in Nigeria". It's just 2k.

God bless.

Please can you explain more on number one please.
Writing for blog
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by purehustle101(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2022
send me a mail if your really interested. will guide you
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by eskorelvis: 6:54am On May 20, 2022
FahBuLous:

I saw a post someone said "If you have a smartphone, a laptop and data and you are not earning online, it's either you are lazy or uninformed"

I have been thinking about this deeply because I currently work for someone and I am in possession of a laptop, a smartphone and I have data, I can even waste data watching "Oga Sabinus" and laughing nonsense when people are cashing out online with the same data I'm wasting..

I know I will get help here that's why I posted this, nairaland has been great and I believe it will still be...

Forex
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by obynoceaser: 7:07am On May 20, 2022
Any small thing una go dey shout skills up and down.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by kelvine(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by KalioPeter: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2022
I can teach you Exportation. You can be a sourcing agent for Nigerian businessmen
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by Lindalilian: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2022
*HOW TO MAKE 20K AND ABOVE MONTHLY WITH JUST 3K*

Hello Guys (Good day sir/ma) this is a broadcast message and I hope it meets you well.

With your smartphone and 3k I can show you the power of internet income, I can show you have to make 20k and above monthly from the comfort of your smartphone.

For more information on how it works you can follow this link: https://bazeinfo.com/how-to-make-20k-plus-monthly-with-bazeinfo-income-program-video/

If you need more information on how to get started and payment proof, you can reply to this message.

Thank You! ✌️
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by Atomemmy(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
FahBuLous:

Abeg bro, if you see any one wey work for you, help a fellow brother with update�
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by Darealrick(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29
micronut:

I hope this is helpful.

God bless.
I know e don try bro but link me up withhe blog writing gig
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by Samuel3233(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30
micronut:

I hope this is helpful.

God bless.
can you teach me any bro 09167233233 am ready to pay
Re: How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone Or Laptop? by Iamolukorede(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30
If you are intentional about making a whole lot of money only send me a DM

My first approach is for you to start with affiliate marketing - within 3 months you will be surprised by the little time invested.

(1) (Reply)

The Lost Money I Saw At The Market. / The Unfair Life Of Men , Men Deserve All The Respect In The World / My First Sex Experience Part 1 (fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.