Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (43949 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Digmygold:

You did not hear where he called her mentally unstable and a cheat? Weh done sir!
What happened before calling her that, who started the online banter?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2021
damola1:
Custody case…. No be joke…

Women Dey show men … shege… first time in a long time table turning

Overall. Children are the victims…
Lol. If u get money and connection irrespective of de gender u go always win.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Foodqueen:
cry

As a mother,I feel for her but she Bleep up big time.

All those times she was busy parading herself as his girlfriend, his first wife granted an interview that would av made her run and never look back, but no she choose to do pepperdem for grams.

But ffk, na animal Sha ..

Na money.

She no even be ffk class. Ffk marry her bcus of her looks
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2021
BKayy:
After forming James bond.
Idiot, you think you can drag a full dignified Nation into your show of shame.

I just disliked this animal after that stupidity.

Anụ ọhia
Lol. U de vex untop issue way no reach your family
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Debbe:
Wicked man
Haven't you seen a man denied from seeing his kids and nothing happened.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2021
brightfuture24:
"Getting a picture of my son in school with a scar on his face, and I got no explanation, I don't even know what was wrong with him..."

Nahhh, FFK is a demon with a heart of stone. Age is truly not a guarantee of maturity or wisdom. The fact that things didn't work out between you and your wife is no reason to deprive the children of their mother, or the mother of her babies. Those boys are so young, so vulnerable. What exactly is the rationale behind the wall he's putting up? Just to punish her?? If you love the boys so dearly as you claim, you'd realise how much they need their mother and not some over-bleached girlfriend playing stepmom.

So wicked. This is the difference between Nigeria and saner climes. Try this in the US and social workers will seize those kids before you say Jack. Praying for this girl, may her pain come to an end in no distant time.
as ffk have released video of the children being hale and hearty, you can now see how wrong you are supporting your lieing gender.... if she's serious, she would have seen them for the past 1 and half years she was given legal access to them.. but no, she was knowhere to be found...
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2021
evsimmigration:
How could this fine lady stand so low to fall in love with Afonji dirty pig is beyond my reasoning.. Upon all of them were
terrible & messed up in the bed. Churchill even tried lasted 40secs, this FFK mental retarded afonji could not perform more than 2 seconds.If you cyke Chioma Davido, you will be surprised how embarrassing & badly Davido might be in the Bed...Yet, this Gold diggers could not see d hand writing on d wall..

We her brothers decided to leave her just to teach her a big lesson, not that we don't know what to do.to FFK
I keep telling my friends who are dating any Afonji, that Yoruba people are evil & does not deserve to be friended let a lone marrying them in any human of settings.Upon they were ugly,yet they could not perform past 1minute...

Just look at how Paul Square is happily marrying their sister without any noise,upon say that woman na evil,(according to Paul & Jude),yet Peter was able to stand tenaciously for her..If it were to be on the opposite end, the Afonji would have abandoned her..
Dating an afonji is like one using his hand to bring punishment upon her life,to me, it is an act of bringing a generational curse & untimely divorce,cos they were curse not to stay with one woman...Take Davido as a case study...Take Davido too,& numerous of them.Na only mouth dey get. Just tell me one afonji who has stayed for one Igbo girl?? Until our beautiful women realistic that there is nothing special about this Afonji devil,na only mouth & boasting they have, rather than just one minute performance.

Stop crying snow-white,I know you will surely get justice at Last,no matter how long that mad man kept bribing his way to court.When you finally set your hands to those your children,insist on DNA test for those children, make sure you brain washed those kids that they will start seeing that man as d next Osama..

FFK is doing this kind of nefarious act cos we are in a Zoo called country.Can he try this in America or Developed countries??
Just to tell you how decayed the zoo has deteriorated.A curse nation full of wicked people!!!

The whole Igbo tribe is low na, Yorubas are superior, when Igbos started going to school? E never teh. With the fact Yoruba men doesn't last in bed ur women abandoned you ND follow 1 minutes Yoruba men, see ur life on the street.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
hatedisplace:

If this kids grow-up without their mum they will go looking for her when they turn 18. That she is a gold digger will be irrelevant. By that time ffk will be the bad person. He should allow her see her children. �
Allow her see her children so she can sell them to baby factory people? Am against that.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by JOemmy(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2021
It's really a pity a very beautiful lady like this decided to waste her life because of money and fame she won miss united nations beauty pageant all she could have done was to look for a reasonable single young man to settle down with but due to her greed she decided instead to go into a relationship with an unstable mischievous character like ffk who is already married with kids she cant say she didn't saw all the red flags hope other ladies can learn from this.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Okhuadams:
Madam going emotional in public won't help u, we can only comment na there e end. I believe there is an office for children roght take ur case there except there's something u ain't telling us.He is not powerful than God.
May God help you,
she has nothing to take care of the children, yet she wants a sane court to make her the children custodian
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2021
evsimmigration:
How could this fine lady stand so low to fall in love with Afonji dirty pig is beyond my reasoning.. Upon all of them were
terrible & messed up in the bed. Churchill even tried lasted 40secs, this FFK mental retarded afonji could not perform more than 2 seconds.If you cyke Chioma Davido, you will be surprised how embarrassing & badly Davido might be in the Bed...Yet, this Gold diggers could not see d hand writing on d wall..

We her brothers decided to leave her just to teach her a big lesson, not that we don't know what to do.to FFK
I keep telling my friends who are dating any Afonji, that Yoruba people are evil & does not deserve to be friended let a lone marrying them in any human of settings.Upon they were ugly,yet they could not perform past 1minute...

Just look at how Paul Square is happily marrying their sister without any noise,upon say that woman na evil,(according to Paul & Jude),yet Peter was able to stand tenaciously for her..If it were to be on the opposite end, the Afonji would have abandoned her..
Dating an afonji is like one using his hand to bring punishment upon her life,to me, it is an act of bringing a generational curse & untimely divorce,cos they were curse not to stay with one woman...Take Davido as a case study...Take Davido too,& numerous of them.Na only mouth dey get. Just tell me one afonji who has stayed for one Igbo girl?? Until our beautiful women realistic that there is nothing special about this Afonji devil,na only mouth & boasting they have, rather than just one minute performance.

Stop crying snow-white,I know you will surely get justice at Last,no matter how long that mad man kept bribing his way to court.When you finally set your hands to those your children,insist on DNA test for those children, make sure you brain washed those kids that they will start seeing that man as d next Osama..

FFK is doing this kind of nefarious act cos we are in a Zoo called country.Can he try this in America or Developed countries??
Just to tell you how decayed the zoo has deteriorated.A curse nation full of wicked people!!!

I believe you saw this but still decided to go ahead with your bigotry... which US court will put an unemployed mother as the child custodian when father is mega millionaire....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by JanetMoore(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2021
Too tribal to see front , I pity your tomorrow .
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by samuel1986(m): 8:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Olosho, crying to get people's attention.
When you were told not to marry because of money, you refused. You was enjoying the money with him. Now you are disturbing us with you tears. Aunty nothing last forever. FFK enjoy with your kids jare.
Lesson to young Nigerian single girls out there. Money isn't love.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Kriss216: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Let her go on her knees and settle it. Crying won't solve the problem. Just three days midnight prayers, he'll be the one to drop them at her doorstep.

This ugly old man though.. I wonder what she saw in him that made her ever go close to such a person.
Same FFK wil also go on his knees and settle it with 7 days midnight prayers. No gender has the monopoly of communicating to God.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by splashbaby(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Where is this girl people na?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Craggybogg: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5yW7A4zCQI

She posts a video on Instagram and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXWKAgaFcsM/?utm_medium=copy_link

So you starved Fani bed-food for 6 years, and you now want him to start singing your praises after divorce never.

Things you experience when money blocks your sense of reasoning. If you had accepted that not so wealthy guy in the last 8 years, you could have built an empire together and still be happily married. But you wanted an already baked cake, there's absolutely nothing she can do to Fani, he is more than her in all ramifications. Stick to the repercussions in peace.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2021
alphabbey1:
as ffk have released video of the children being hale and hearty, you can now see how wrong you are supporting your lieing gender.... if she's serious, she would have seen them for the past 1 and half years she was given legal access to them.. but no, she was knowhere to be found...
You must be really incapable of reading.

Is she asking for video? What's her business if he releases 1 million clips? Allow her access to her kids, simple. If you can't read please keep quiet and don't quote me again.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Na just money this woman dey find. It is just because of the fact that the man has beat her at the game. She thought she would use the children to be getting 3.5 million naira from the man. Now that he has custody of the children, she is ranting because the money no come sure. A man says he doesn't want you to suffer and take care of his children, allows you to go and live your public life. E still no do you. A woman that had demanded 800 million, claiming that will restore her fundamental human right. All this noise is because of the money. Even if the children are given to her, she will still demand for the money. That woman wants to cash out on the man's head.
Imagine receiving 42 million for a year just doing nothing. So that she would be using the money to be telling us "down touch in the Carribean, Holiday in Paris" on Instagram,
Most Nigerian ladies are just using this pattern. After marrying a man and spending his money and developing themselves, they would cook up sth to divorce the man so that they would get money for child support and be shouting Feminism feminism and be saying men are scum. Exactly what their counterparts in the US are using to pin men down.
FFK, I am with you on this one.
Don't give her the children and any money.
Let anyone who wishes go and call satan sef.
Nothing will happen;
Heavens won't fall, because this is Nigeria not America.
I know some persons will want to troll me on this. Just know that you can rant all you want, but it can't enter me.
Most women in Naija and money na 5 and 6.
All of una wia just dey comment anyhow for this topic against that man. Sth has not happened to you, your loved sibling or family member before.
I am not saying the man should not allow her see her children. I am saying that child support is totally unnecessary because she doesn't not have the capacity to carter for them. If she wants the children, they should be give to her, but don't ask or compel the man to pay child support. Either way the woman wants his money.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2021
brightfuture24:
You must be really incapable of reading.

Is she asking for video? What's her business if he releases 1 million clips? Allow her access to her kids, simple. If you can't read please keep quiet and don't quote me again.
but you ignored the part where she has over 1 and half year to see them but was knowhere to be found.... but am the one that can't read cheesy... if you follow the case from onset, you would have been fully informed that lady is just a gold digger... nothing more.... Ordinary divorce, u dey demand 800m compensation fee
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2021
habsydiamond:
Bad mouth won't bring u anything... No be the man wey she dey run her mouth give say he no fit do the do... Now she dey act cry cry for people to sympathize with her... When she dey chop money she no cry ooo.. As the money is no longer in her possession, na the men wicked. U better be wise to get what u want.. Abusing and acting as the victim will not solve anything

That woman is gold digger.
Using the children as strings to get the man to be paying her 3.5m monthly. The man don wise, collect the children from am hence no money to flex. Na im make we dey hear all those fake cries.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Kingcalls:
This ashawo just de find pity from social media.... this is the exact type of girl that is wicked to good guys that sacrificed for them.... she doesn't deserve pity... she truly don't really send those kids , she is trying to use them as a bait to get to FFK.... she is just angry that she has lost all benefits... fear these type of girls , girls from poor homes are dangerous
You are very very correct

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by eldoradoxx: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:

Wrong but what if it was the other way round, u will be hailing her...

Hyp
Every parent is entitled to unrestricted assess to their children.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Seun360(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!

You ask why?
You should know it's because of money (Ego) they met when FFK dey chop FG money during Jonathan' era.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by onilanre(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Let her go on her knees and settle it. Crying won't solve the problem. Just three days midnight prayers, he'll be the one to drop them at her doorstep.

This ugly old man though.. I wonder what she saw in him that made her ever go close to such a person.

She saw money and fame.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Viltron:

Some of us are good judge of character.
And that's why I said, from a distance. Because I haven't lived with him.
Please which law school did do graduate from?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:

U r pained now right?

But if na the woman seize the kids and didn't let ffk see them, u will hail her as wise woman

You ladies can be so selfish sha....
I swear she would hail her as a wise woman......o.
Na child support money that woman dey find not those kids. That woman no go get time for those kids....o. I pity those boys' lives if they are ever given to that woman. They way ffk will refuse to pay that rubbish child support....e, will make them suffer well well.

Bcox u r a lady, u r supporting her....
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2021
kingthreat:

FFK just replied that the children are okay and the mother has a right to see the children anytime.
Precious wants custody or nothing. She too should wise up. She can't win FFK on custody. Let her visit the FFK residence and see the kids when she wants without drama.

The real thing she wants is the child support monthly money. She knows that having custody of the children will enhance this. Ffk knows this also; that is why he is keeping the children away from her so that they will be no rationale to pay her. She is just pained because there will be no more money for flexing.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by alphabbey1(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2021
ebufa:

I never knew precious was such an intelligent young woman,I thought she was one of these dumb blondes that populate Nollywood! She is apparently naive and probably not well connected as per family and social clout.........a bit of pressure on FFK can at least force a supervised visit or is it that she does not want to see her babies.........an application to the IGP can actually do wonders in her case!
she doesn't care about the kids, she only need them to be in her custody so she can be collecting 3.5m per month for child support.... if am ffk, I will post the video and block her from see it... make her friends dey show her later... kids that are doing fine, you said they have covid and bruises

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / FG Hints On Revival Of Two Ministries Scrapped In 2015 (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.