Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (43954 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:32am On Dec 12, 2021
unyimecc:

holier than thou, you see Precious tears mark today's date. A mother's love for her children is higher than all of you.
Is this Precious? My friend go and sleep, your husband is doing a better job of raising the children. Let’s not talk about the contracts using his money which you shared to your small boyfriends.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by rockcitie: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Btw them, who is wicked? After calling the man all sorts of names, disgraced the man publicly that he cannot perform sexually whereas we didn't hear any ill word abt her from the man. She is now here shedding crocodile tears.

If you had been following this case, you would have known that FFK had published very nasty things about her on social media. He called her a prostitûte, he also said she's mentally unstable, etc. yet Precious didn't slander him in any way until recently when she was pushed to the wall & she decided to expose him.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by treatise: 1:37am On Dec 12, 2021
brightfuture24:
"Getting a picture of my son in school with a scar on his face, and I got no explanation, I don't even know what was wrong with him..."

Nahhh, FFK is a demon with a heart of stone. Age is truly not a guarantee of maturity or wisdom. The fact that things didn't work out between you and your wife is no reason to deprive the children of their mother, or the mother of her babies. Those boys are so young, so vulnerable. What exactly is the rationale behind the wall he's putting up? Just to punish her?? If you love the boys so dearly as you claim, you'd realise how much they need their mother and not some over-bleached girlfriend playing stepmom.

So wicked. This is the difference between Nigeria and saner climes. Try this in the US and social workers will seize those kids before you say Jack. Praying for this girl, may her pain come to an end in no distant time.

More so, "FFK isn't good on bed"
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by zedman1(m): 1:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Let her go on her knees and settle it. Crying won't solve the problem. Just three days midnight prayers, he'll be the one to drop them at her doorstep.

This ugly old man though.. I wonder what she saw in him that made her ever go close to such a person.
Money, she saw money. I knew her personally that year in ECWA, North bank, Makurdi. She did what most "beautiful" girls from poor homes do. They see your wallet, not your character, physique or anything else.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by grandstar(m): 1:46am On Dec 12, 2021
With your impotency allegation against, FFK will wanna add pepper to your present suffering.

Fine girl with good English like yours, go marry person like FFK! You dug your own grave. You've only dug dirt now and not gold

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by KingDash: 1:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Debbe:
Wicked man
I dey tell you, see the wicked hairstyles wey him give the kids sef.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by nurseafrica: 1:48am On Dec 12, 2021
So is the children not FFK children. The way women claim kids ennn. Oyibo way na cast in 9ja. Na man get pikin
brightfuture24:
"Getting a picture of my son in school with a scar on his face, and I got no explanation, I don't even know what was wrong with him..."

Nahhh, FFK is a demon with a heart of stone. Age is truly not a guarantee of maturity or wisdom. The fact that things didn't work out between you and your wife is no reason to deprive the children of their mother, or the mother of her babies. Those boys are so young, so vulnerable. What exactly is the rationale behind the wall he's putting up? Just to punish her?? If you love the boys so dearly as you claim, you'd realise how much they need their mother and not some over-bleached girlfriend playing stepmom.

So wicked. This is the difference between Nigeria and saner climes. Try this in the US and social workers will seize those kids before you say Jack. Praying for this girl, may her pain come to an end in no distant time.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Yankee101: 1:59am On Dec 12, 2021
brightfuture24:

Quick question writer...

Who owns that white smile?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by osazuwa23: 2:28am On Dec 12, 2021
i seen a video where ffk cussed out a journalist and it was at that moment i knew he was a wicked man angry
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5yW7A4zCQI

She posts a video on Instagram and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXWKAgaFcsM/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Negroid001(m): 2:32am On Dec 12, 2021
My fellow yoruba demon FFK. She never see anything lol.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ebufa: 2:46am On Dec 12, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

OJUKWU MARRIED BIANCA, HIS TRIBE GIRL.

NED NWOKO MARRIED REGINA, HIS TRIBE GIRL

FFK SUPPOSE GO MARRY ONE RAMATU FOR IBADAN OR ILE IFE.

you dey mind dem!

THIS IS THE PROBLEM.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by kunleiky(m): 2:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Let her go on her knees and settle it. Crying won't solve the problem. Just three days midnight prayers, he'll be the one to drop them at her doorstep.

This ugly old man though.. I wonder what she saw in him that made her ever go close to such a person.
You called FFK ugly man?... Kai, I say kai.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by laiperi: 2:53am On Dec 12, 2021
Fair is fair

A mother should be able to see her children if she wants to. As long as she does not want to harm them.

It is difficult to keep children away from their father, not to even imagine the mother being denied access.

Cold!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Negroid001(m): 2:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Greenvaiper:

Mynd44 nlpolicewoman Dominique Juswise
Rule 2 and 3
Chai. E good make person get work ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by HIbreed(m): 3:03am On Dec 12, 2021
damola1:
Custody case…. No be joke…

Women Dey show men … shege… first time in a long time table turning

Overall. Children are the victims…
you are correct, men are always on the loosing side of custody case. My wife won't ever see my kids when shit happens. Dem think say na dem get wicked heart pass.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by chaloskyx: 3:03am On Dec 12, 2021
YOU KUKU MARRIED MONEY AND NOT FOR LOVE THATS WHY THEM MAN IS SO MEAN TO YOU CAUSE ITS OBVIOUS THERE WAS NO LOVE IN YOUR FAKE MARRIAGE WHAT YOU DID NOT KNOW WAS THE MAN WAS JUST USING YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND ONCE HE WAS DONE WITH YOU HE DUMPED YOUR ASS

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by HIbreed(m): 3:05am On Dec 12, 2021
mccloud224:

Emotional blackmail for gullible SIMPs.

Ride on FFK. I dey feel you.

If FFK was a SIMP, she would have gotten custody of those kids, brainwash them to death of the evil father they have till they start hating their dad for no reason other than what Mommy told them and still deny him access.

All these hypocritical two mouthed females and SIMPs would either laugh or not comment at all if it was the other way round.

Sissies.
gbamsolutely. I have no pity for her, yo be honest. Evil, manipulative creatures.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by HIbreed(m): 3:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Viltron:
What did she see in a man like ffk? From a distance, without any personal information about him, ffk looks like a basket case. He's a druggie, a bully, an uncouth man who has no integrity. I'd think that a beautiful girl like would have known better but then women are complex than rocket science.
you just talk as if you have lived with ffk for same house.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Bigpapi: 3:15am On Dec 12, 2021
Debbe:
Wicked man

... good woman
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Systrom(m): 3:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

You wonder what she saw in him? Like really

Isn’t it obvious that she married him for his money, fame and political status
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by fareed69(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!

The same thing that still made you to be Single

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hatedisplace: 3:50am On Dec 12, 2021
mccloud224:

Emotional blackmail for gullible SIMPs.

Ride on FFK. I dey feel you.

If FFK was a SIMP, she would have gotten custody of those kids, brainwash them to death of the evil father they have till they start hating their dad for no reason other than what Mommy told them and still deny him access.

All these hypocritical two mouthed females and SIMPs would either laugh or not comment at all if it was the other way round.

Sissies.
If this kids grow-up without their mum they will go looking for her when they turn 18. That she is a gold digger will be irrelevant. By that time ffk will be the bad person. He should allow her see her children. �
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by unyted(m): 3:50am On Dec 12, 2021
Mercychen:

She saw money aka kudi, owo!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by HRMK: 4:17am On Dec 12, 2021
maybe its high time ladies realised wealth isnt the only thing they considered in choosing a husband!especially when abt a man that has bn repeatedly dumped by their fellow women!ladies,generally need to #shinetheireyes!a word is enough for the wise!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Typical Biafran gold digger, you married a man old enough to be your grandfather because of his money,what did you expect was going to happen?
The love of money is what is destroying meth people.
Useless Biafran ashewo.
Keep crying.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2021
It is so unfair to deny a parent access to their children (unless the parent is a threat to the child).
In this case unstable FFK has not done well at all.
You cannot punish an ex using the child or children both of you made together.
Men and women do this the eachother when their relationship goes bad and it is not only selfish and wicked... it is pure evil!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2021
HIbreed:
you just talk as if you have lived with ffk for same house.
Some of us are good judge of character.
And that's why I said, from a distance. Because I haven't lived with him.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 12, 2021
alezzy13:

Why are you people like this?? angry angry

When she was running her mouth telling the whole world he was impotent, you didn't know he was someone's father? Hisssss angry

FYI I don't like FFK anymore than you all do, but as far as she started the name calling, you have no right to play victim here.

If you like cancel the truth that's your business. Na impotent man naw, who requests for his wife to go for artificial insemination or IVF if not someone that has ED. Women pass through a lot just to make some foolish men happy. Walking around with dead third leg and still egoistic.
I even dashed him only erectile dysfunction, he also has immotile sperm cells that sleeps on a long thing till after ejaculation.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by kingthreat(m): 5:20am On Dec 12, 2021
When you were flaunting FFK to the world, you didn't know right? I have no single sympathy for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.