Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (44334 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Timekeeper: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Ninisun:

Do you know the attempts she made but he still refused to grant her access to see the kids. I pity the women that go fr that tribe, they always disappoint and must gather concubines.

I never knew u r igbó... Now I know... U r playing tribal card.....

I cease to comment further on ur matter
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Timekeeper: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Ninisun:

Just imagine your mum being called a "deranged woman"

And imagine your father being called impotent, rapist and women beater??
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Digmygold:

You did not hear where he called her mentally unstable and a cheat? Weh done sir!
Who brought this issue to the public first?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by princenaira(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Is the court of law not effective anymore in our country. I thought those children are still minors and should be in the care of their mother should divorce like this hapoens?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Shuggaa: 6:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Btw them, who is wicked? After calling the man all sorts of names, disgraced the man publicly that he cannot perform sexually whereas we didn't hear any ill word abt her from the man. She is now here shedding crocodile tears.

Don't mind her,if I were to be fffk,I would have made her suffer for a while for such insult.....she hasn't started crying yet
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 6:48am On Dec 12, 2021
teacherbim:

I'm sure you have women in your life.
got no fuckabout women in my life
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
You and FFK should stop disturbing us with your issues abeg.....
Mods should stop pushing their family problem to FP.
Seun, kindly take note
These people and drama eeh!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
That's the normal thing women do to men in the US via family courts. And those men are told to take it like a man and keep paying child support
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hatedisplace: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
kingthreat:

It's not fair at all. But she does not deserve anyone's sympathy. She was warned, she ignored and deemed those warning as haters. She didn't run away after the first delivery. She stayed and gave birth again. Now she seeks your sympathy to achieve custody. Women are only manipulative for what they want. A gold-digger like her deserves men like FFK not good men. Her prayer should be that FFK dies, else she is not winning custody. Infact these statements which FFK will frame up as lies will be used against her.
There is difference between seeing her children and winner custody. Ffk has no right to do what he doing. Let him marry an American or European and try this nonsense. Only in Africa, cursed continent. Spit
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Smif(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2021
I never like dat FFK bt even worst is any woman who wants to use gender sympathy to blackmail any man.
She said d marriage was never consummated, dat means she is jus like a surrogate mother. If dat is true, she has lost all powers or rights to b part of d kids life. They r his property to do as he wish, since she has bin paid for her services.
U can't eat ur cake n still hv it.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2021
With this people will now know who the real demon is ,someone that had married up to 4 wives and non of them is staying with him! Definitely, the water man inherited by ffk is really a dangerous one and no Pastor can help him out.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Let's digress! Boy, is FFK ugly?
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by skywalker240(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin

When women are sincerely advice to avoid damaged, weak, cruel and aggressive Men.

They will scornfully disregard the advice. Broke shame you (the man) and proceed to "pepper you" with images of their sweet romance.

When the money finishes and relationships end.

These same pea brained fools will come to emotionally manipulate "weak men" to speak for them.

NOT ME! I shall proceed to soak Ijebu garri and fried chicken for dinner.

Snow White go and look for your 12 dwarfs. I am 6.2 ft tall, biko.
GOD Bless you.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2021
aktolly54:
your father is dump
says an idiot

How I hate to see a man get all weak when he sees a woman or anything relating to her ,some even fight their fellow men to prove masculinity to these females

It's pathetic the way you demonize your fellow men just so a woman could validate u

U ARR

D
I
S
G
U
S
T
I
N
G
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hatedisplace: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2021
kingthreat:

Kids will go looking for their father. They are boys. If their mother is reputed to be a LovePeddler, the boys will have nothing to do with her. Maybe one of the four though.
Boys or not, they will look for she because she is their mum. Ffk has no right in doing what he is doing. The quarrel is between their parents. I had seen it happen. And remember, she didn't abandon them their father stopped her from seeing them. Na only time he go take she go still chop ffk money, that is if he still get money at old age. This wan wey baby mamas and children full everywhere.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hatedisplace: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Smif:
I never like dat FFK bt even worst is any woman who wants to use gender sympathy to blackmail any man.
She said d marriage was never consummated, dat means she is jus like a surrogate mother. If dat is true, she has lost all powers or rights to b part of d kids life. They r his property to do as he wish, since she has bin paid for her services.
U can't eat ur cake n still hv it.
Use dictionary and look for the meaning of surrogate. I will look to see the judge that will say she has no right to see her children. Only in Africa
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2021
hatedisplace:

There is difference between seeing her children and winner custody. Ffk has no right to do what he doing. Let him marry an American or European and try this nonsense. Only in Africa, cursed continent. Spit

FFK just replied that the children are okay and the mother has a right to see the children anytime.
Precious wants custody or nothing. She too should wise up. She can't win FFK on custody. Let her visit the FFK residence and see the kids when she wants without drama.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by donchyke1975: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
When the poor decides to go for the rich,this is the kind of situation you will face.Lessons for the ladies.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by jornwhite: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
brightfuture24:
"Getting a picture of my son in school with a scar on his face, and I got no explanation, I don't even know what was wrong with him..."

Nahhh, FFK is a demon with a heart of stone. Age is truly not a guarantee of maturity or wisdom. The fact that things didn't work out between you and your wife is no reason to deprive the children of their mother, or the mother of her babies. Those boys are so young, so vulnerable. What exactly is the rationale behind the wall he's putting up? Just to punish her?? If you love the boys so dearly as you claim, you'd realise how much they need their mother and not some over-bleached girlfriend playing stepmom.

So wicked[b]. This is the difference between Nigeria and saner climes[/b]. Try this in the US and social workers will seize those kids before you say Jack. Praying for this girl, may her pain come to an end in no distant time.

The difference between nigeria & western world, in nigeria the man(Father) owns the child, try feminist nonsense with a rich man nd you will lose from family meeting down to court tongue naija feminist don't even deserve pity cos dey do worst.
nonetheless, her pain will come to an end the day she accepts this is nigeria.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by sisisioge: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerian system is so corrupt! How can a court deny a woman ability to see her young children? They are less than 5yrs old fa!
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ictplotter(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2021
This is the end of things, when u jump into a man because of his money.
She is an olosho and gold digger, those lazy gender alway want to reap. Where didn't sow.
God bless ffk for this. They will tell you they can't date or marry an average struggling guy today. Not knowing every rich man today once hustle legit or illegit. Those olosho will tell u, they prefer crying and beating in Dubai by a rich man than being love and care for in calabar by an average man. Her cry na wash.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!
Shebi u were all shouting FFK is the only sensible Yoruba man back then, the whole Yoruba race hate him with passion but because he is always attacking Yorubas u loved him so much now u ar shouting afonja, Amala, ewedu.

U carry ur Ogbono brain go meet a brainless man now u ar showing us ur tears. Ogun kill all of Unna there.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

You are no different from a tribal or religious terrorist.
Willing to kill cos of tribal marriage?
My favorite in law is Igbo and I'm Yoruba.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by mkoabiola: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2021
This is d first time am seeing d father getting custody of d kids despite they are toddlers.

Wow

In most cases, d mother will have custody of d children and not d father because of their age and parental care.

Justice system is for d rich.

But this babe fine Sha...
Clean and fresh
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Systrom(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Ninisun:

Eheen, and what about it. Is it a crime to marry a rich and influential man? Face what she is complaining about and not the reason why she married him. What about some poor men that exhibit such characters?
So let her face her repercussions like an adult and stop crying on social media. This is what you get for marrying a powerful man. Let her face it and stop disturbing us. Nothing goes for nothing.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
This woman fine o
Maybe u never see fine woman before in ur life.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by HRprof: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Any Igbo lady who marry Yoruba get mind sha,
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bluefilm: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Timekeeper:

And what if she is the monster disguising as angel we Nigerians are too quick to judge

That's another possibility and in fact, that's even the more reason why she should just maintain a low profile for now.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2021
hammer567:

IF YOU WANT EVIDENCE OF WHY TRIBE IS EVERYTHING IN MARRIAGE HERE YOU GO.

ALL THE YORUBA WILL BE ABUSING YOU, BECAUSE THEY WILL NOW REMEMBER YOU ARE IGBO.

INTERTRIBAL MARRIAGE IS BANNED IN MY FAMILY, WE WILL RATHER POISON THE PERSON THAT WILL WANT TO TRY DAT AND BURY THEM.
Like your Peter was abusing Paul's Yoruba wife? Mumu.

We know those who enjoy abusing once it comes to tribes, they abuse every tribe in Nigeria, village ppl.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2021
Na just money this woman dey find. It is just because of the fact that the man has beat her at the game. She thought she would use the children to be getting 3.5 million naira from the man. Now that he has custody of the children, she is ranting because the money no come sure. All this noise is because of the money. Even if the children are given to her, she will still demand for the money. That woman wants to cash out on the man's head.
Imagine receiving 42 million for a year just doing nothing. So that she would be using the money to be telling us "down touch in the Carribean, Holiday in Paris" on Instagram,
Most Nigerian ladies are just using this pattern. After marrying a man and spending his money and developing themselves, they would cook up sth to divorce the man so that they would get money for child support and be shouting Feminism feminism and be saying men are scum. Exactly what their counterparts in the US are using to pin men down.
FFK, I am with you on this one.
Don't give her the children and any money.
Let anyone who wishes go and call satan sef.
Nothing will happen;
Heavens won't fall, because this is Nigeria not America.
I know some persons will want to troll me on this. Just know that you can rant all you want, but it can't enter me.
Most women in Naija and money na 5 and 6.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

U de ask.

Na money.

N him still wan marry another ipob lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) / Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.