Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) (43955 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hammer567: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
IPIGSRHYPO:

You are no different from a tribal or religious terrorist.
Willing to kill cos of tribal marriage?
My favorite in law is Igbo and I'm Yoruba.
[/s]

NIGERIA MUST DIE IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN!

I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS FOREIGNERS LAYING CLAIM TO MY LAND AND MY WOMEN.

OUR PARENTS ALL MARRIED FROM THEIR TRIBE AND I WILL NOT BE THE PERSON TO START DERAILING.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bencr7: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!
abeg go sit down, ur tribalism is look childish but pple like u where once supported him when he was attacking baba go slow buhari

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
hammer567:

IF YOU WANT EVIDENCE OF WHY TRIBE IS EVERYTHING IN MARRIAGE HERE YOU GO.

ALL THE YORUBA WILL BE ABUSING YOU, BECAUSE THEY WILL NOW REMEMBER YOU ARE IGBO.

INTERTRIBAL MARRIAGE IS BANNED IN MY FAMILY, WE WILL RATHER POISON THE PERSON THAT WILL WANT TO TRY DAT AND BURY THEM.

Biko Nwanne ssshhaattappuuu!! and waka one side. Who dey come your family before? See person wey dey talk. Biko commot here.

When she was insulting the man where were you?

Wen she go f u c k Akpan in FFK house where you dey?

Bro commot here and ssshhrrraaappp!!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Weytin u find go drug addict place
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hammer567: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
jrusky:

Biko Nwanne ssshhaattappuuu!! and waka one side. Who dey come your family before? See person wey dey talk. Biko commot here.

When she was insulting the man where were you?

Wen she go f u c k Akpan in FFK house where you dey?

Bro commot here and ssshhrrraaappp!!!
[/s]

IT IS BETTER YOU STICK TO YOUR YORUBA LANGUAGE.

LET US SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHER CULTURE.

DONT WRITE LANGUAGE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.

YOU FOOL NOBODY BUT YOURSELF.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by bencr7: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
This woman fine o
but her beauty did not allow her to reason before she marry a lunatic man, make she continue to they cry
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by GistFullGround: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
All you need to do, is to HUMBLE yourself, make peace with FKK; you don't have to be his wife anymore. You can be happy that you know he can take care of your children instead you were busy fighting a useless battle, you know fully that will not help you.

Nigerian ladies, co-parent with love and do not tarnish the man's image because his children are yours too. How can you spew bad words against your children's father?

I think making a video to enhance your pitiful state is not ideal. I do not believe FKK is a demon that will not want his kids to see their mom.

Think we'll & make amends. All those hailing you are not the suffering with you; "who the cap fit, let them wear it..."

5 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by OnyeMmeri: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
She looks cute when she's crying tho. grin grin grin
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by micflo28(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
These set of people are very wicked and insensitive. In the midst of pervading hunger and insecurity, they keep disturbing us with drama that cannot make us any better. Today on my way out, the body of a dead crippled Berger was evacuated under the bridge, possibly he died of hunger. Times have become so hard that people may be left with no other choice than to kill people and eat their flesh. Fani is not relevant politically so why is he all over the media space with his over bleached wife?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by aktolly54(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mercychen:
Let her go on her knees and settle it. Crying won't solve the problem. Just three days midnight prayers, he'll be the one to drop them at her doorstep.

This ugly old man though.. I wonder what she saw in him that made her ever go close to such a person.
those fine babe sabi pray? When they think their beauty can get them anything they want. If she manage to pray to God and consult a good ,very pastor on this matter I know God will come to her aid
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hammer567: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
GistFullGround:
All you need to do, is to HUMBLE yourself, make peace with FKK; you don't have to be his wife anymore. You can be happy that you know he can take care of your children instead you were busy fighting a useless battle, you know fully that will not help you.

Nigerian ladies, co-parent with love and do not tarnish the man's image because his children are yours too. How can you spew bad words against your children's father?

I think making a video to enhance your pitiful state is not ideal. I do not believe FKK is a demon that will not want his kids to see their mom.

Think we'll & make amends. All those hailing you are not the suffering with you; "who the cap fit, let them wear it..."

FFK AS A MAN SLEEPING WITH SMALL GIRLS, HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEPARATE A MOTHER FROM HER CHILDREN.

ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT AND FFK KNOWS THAT VERY WELL, AS ONE THAT READ LAW IN UNITED KINGDOM.

SO ALL THIS TRASH YOUR WRTING IS SITUABLE FOR A CLAN MEETING ADVICE TO YORUBA WOMEN, NOT AN IGBO WOMAN.

YOU CANNOT APPLY YORUBA CULTURE TO AN IGBO WOMAN, THAT IS NON-APPLICABLE.

FFK SHOULD ALLOW HER SPEND TIME WITH HER CHILDREN.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Saintmary(f): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Btw them, who is wicked? After calling the man all sorts of names, disgraced the man publicly that he cannot perform sexually whereas we didn't hear any ill word abt her from the man. She is now here shedding crocodile tears.

The man said she is mad. Therefore incapable of raising kids.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
brightfuture24:
"Getting a picture of my son in school with a scar on his face, and I got no explanation, I don't even know what was wrong with him..."

Nahhh, FFK is a demon with a heart of stone. Age is truly not a guarantee of maturity or wisdom. The fact that things didn't work out between you and your wife is no reason to deprive the children of their mother, or the mother of her babies. Those boys are so young, so vulnerable. What exactly is the rationale behind the wall he's putting up? Just to punish her?? If you love the boys so dearly as you claim, you'd realise how much they need their mother and not some over-bleached girlfriend playing stepmom.

So wicked. This is the difference between Nigeria and saner climes. Try this in the US and social workers will seize those kids before you say Jack. Praying for this girl, may her pain come to an end in no distant time.
shut the Bleep up
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Bellerophon: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mercychen:
Let her go on her knees and settle it. Crying won't solve the problem. Just three days midnight prayers, he'll be the one to drop them at her doorstep.

This ugly old man though.. I wonder what she saw in him that made her ever go close to such a person.

There are prayers loftier and significant queuing to be heard on heaven’s call! God is not a petty arbiter that inserts himself into every sphere of our existence! He equipped us with free will and common sense to avoid unnecessarily calling his attention into trivial personal issues! It is just like asking God to favor the team that prays before a football match to win with prejudice to the the realities of the skill, competence, composure and ability of the competing team! Divinity is not plebeian neither are its duties pedestrian! The courts and the social service system are the ones she need to route her supplication to! Leave God out of jokes

6 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
mccloud224:

Emotional blackmail for gullible SIMPs.

Ride on FFK. I dey feel you.

If FFK was a SIMP, she would have gotten custody of those kids, brainwash them to death of the evil father they have till they start hating their dad for no reason other than what Mommy told them and still deny him access.

All these hypocritical two mouthed females and SIMPs would either laugh or not comment at all if it was the other way round.

Sissies.

I'm ashamed of hearing this from a man like you that his mother took time to breastfeed, nurture and protected till his adulthood! So the kids shouldn't feel that motherly love from theirs? Na wa

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
ume1000:
shut the Bleep up
Come on F.uck off joor, bastard
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mercychen:

other than sex wetin you and the stupid girl fit offer
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hammer567: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
Bellerophon:

There are prayers loftier and significant queuing to be heard on heaven’s call! God is not a petty arbiter that inserts himself into every sphere of our existence! He equipped us with free will and common sense to avoid unnecessarily calling his attention into trivial personal issues! It is just like asking God to favor the team that prays before a football match to win with prejudice to the the realities of the skill, competence, composure and ability of the competing team! Divinity is not plebeian neither are its duties pedestrian! The courts and the social service system are the ones she need to route her supplication to! Leave God out of jokes
[/s]

NO NONSENSE, WE WILL NOT HEAR FROM ALL THIS YORUBA MEN ON TOP MOTHER AND FATHER ISSUE WITH THEIR CHILDREN.

SO, YOU MEAN PRECIOUS DONT HAVE RIGHT TO SEE HER OWN CHILDREN BECAUSE SHE IS IGBO?

ARE YOU MAD?
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Crafteck1: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
See as emotions dey sway una views anyhow, its all about the money
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Why did this beautiful girl married that useless amala, ewedu and gbegiri Afonja goat called Fani kayode?

May the gods of Erhiemokwokwarien strike your useless head to pieces if you quote me to say rubbish!
a beautiful girl without attitude is soon sent packing-african proverb
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by hammer567: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Crafteck1:
See as emotions dey sway una views anyhow, its all about the money

WAT MONEY DOES FFK HAVE?

OIL LOOT FROM BIAFRA LAND?

FFK AND OBJ HAVE NO MONEY.

ALL THE MONEY BELONGS TO BIAFRANS.
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by fatymore(f): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Love gone sour

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
GistFullGround:

Do you know the attempts she made but he still refused to grant her access to see the kids. I pity the women that go fr that tribe, they always disappoint and must gather concubines.

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ninisun:

I'm ashamed of hearing this from a man like you that his mother took time to breastfeed, nurture and protected till his adulthood! So the kids shouldn't feel that motherly love from theirs? Na wa
what can such a deranged woman offer those children
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
aktolly54:
those fine babe sabi pray? When they think their beauty can get them anything they want. If she manage to pray to God and consult a good ,very pastor on this matter I know God will come to her aid
the dumbest comment so far
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
brightfuture24:
"Getting a picture of my son in school with a scar on his face, and I got no explanation, I don't even know what was wrong with him..."

Nahhh, FFK is a demon with a heart of stone. Age is truly not a guarantee of maturity or wisdom. The fact that things didn't work out between you and your wife is no reason to deprive the children of their mother, or the mother of her babies. Those boys are so young, so vulnerable. What exactly is the rationale behind the wall he's putting up? Just to punish her?? If you love the boys so dearly as you claim, you'd realise how much they need their mother and not some over-bleached girlfriend playing stepmom.

So wicked. This is the difference between Nigeria and saner climes. Try this in the US and social workers will seize those kids before you say Jack. Praying for this girl, may her pain come to an end in no distant time.

You are right.

Old age no be wisdom.

Dumb Ubunja is a perfect example.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Bennysam: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
brightfuture24:
Come on will you shut up there. Just open mouth waaaaaaa.
People like you hate truth but i will keep on telling you people the truth
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
bencr7:
but her beauty did not allow her to reason before she marry a lunatic man, make she continue to they cry
how ffk take be lunatic?

Oya come here come explain before I slap sense put for ya head
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
People are just shameless, choking us online with their family problems, we have our to deal with too we can't just bring what suppose to be settled offline online, so that's why our family bond is still strong compare to you lots that always post bullshits about your families online. So did you all now believe that when you make loud of something there are some evil forces on ground to crash that something
Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by Digmygold: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

NIGERIA MUST DIE IN JESUS NAME.

AMEN!

I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS FOREIGNERS LAYING CLAIM TO MY LAND AND MY WOMEN.

OUR PARENTS ALL MARRIED FROM THEIR TRIBE AND I WILL NOT BE THE PERSON TO START DERAILING.

So people from your tribe who married from same tribe don't divorce? Common sense is required.

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) by ume1000: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
brightfuture24:
Come on F.uck off joor, bastard
continue oh na these kind behavior make ffk no gree precious see her children

All these fuckabout women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's 59th Birthday Party: FFK, Timi Dakolo, Deji Adeyanju Attend / Why Buhari Should Not Be Impeached, Kwankwaso Warns Senators / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.