Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters (30463 Views)

UK Removes Nigeria, 10 Countries From Red List / COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by mccloud224(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I actually support this.

Those whites always feel only they matter. They want to force their evil vaccine on Africans and Nigeria seems ripe for them.

Ban them too. Nobody has the monopoly of madness.

No be lie...

But our cabal govt have forgotten the billions of covid money lent to them (most of which has been embezzled of course). What are they gonna do about that?

Nigeria jumped the covid bandwagon. They starved their citizens for 6-8 weeks all because of covid loans they were waiing for (that's why they kept extending the lockdown). Covid is actually NOTHING but common flu that kills anything from hundreds of thousands to millions every year during winter months. The former American Medical Association (A.M.A) director got fired when he tried exposing the covid scam. That injection being given to people is the REAL disease. The Omicron variant is a newly developed stronger strain of the disease.

Vaccine take decades to become certified after endless tests and examinations but now we are seeing uncertified vaccines being enforced on human beings. A Nigerian govt that didn't give a damn about millions of starving people has now made the injection a must.

Am I the only one with a working brain in this country?
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Is Buhari banning these countries or he is retaliating their ban on Nigerian travellers?He stand to lose because he will still travel out for medical tourism.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by SeriouslySense(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
okay lo, how can a brainless zoo, suddenly become precious

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Sterope(f): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
If there is anything Nigeria has got right, it is this travelling thing.

Countries that grant ridiculous visa, get same in return. Plus all our paperwork grin, they don't make it easy.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Powersurge: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
justosee:
This is the only good thing Buhari has done. How can those who brought Covid-19 be banning us from going to their countries? Africa need to wake up.

It shows they care about their people. Unlike us.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by treatise: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by SeriouslySense(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
it did not do any right thing, it's only reacting, and that is all it can do, it has nothing to offer.

Sterope:
[s]If there is anything Nigeria has got right, it is this travelling thing.

Countries that grant ridiculous visa, get same in return. Plus all our paperwork grin, they don't make it easy. [/s]

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by treatise: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Is Buhari banning these countries or he is retaliating their ban on Nigerian travellers?He stand to lose because he will still travel out for medical tourism.

If buhari hears you heeeh?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by bluefilm: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
What a joke.

Such much noise being made Over a SCAMdemic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by badoh(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Good..

Time to show these countries we have balls.
Ball ko, goal post ni. Your country are been ruled by people the superpowers don't fancy or respect. These countries don't send you. I'm very sure Nigeria leaders don't have the balls to ban these countries. Mark my words, they won't.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
lo, exactly. I guess some people are living in their bubbles. grin grin grin

badoh:

Ball ko, goal post ni. Your country are been ruled by people the superpowers don't fancy or respect. These countries don't send you. I'm very sure Nigeria leaders don't have the balls to ban these countries. Mark my words, they won't.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by benjanny(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
a Welcome Development
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Good..moment to showcase these states we do pitches.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Onyii2222(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Banning people that would send you covid 19 vaccine, as if Nigeria can produce any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Sterope(f): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
What is wrong in returning their energy?

You could have made your point without crossing my post. Something is definitely wrong with you and it is not Nigeria.

SeriouslySense:
it did not do any right thing, it's only reacting, and that is all it can do, it has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by mccloud224(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
badoh:

Abi ooo...

All the looted covid funds are stashed in the very countries they are threatening. Most of the stolen oil wealth is overseas. All the governors,senators and ministers children are overseas. Hahahaha. They are already making "serious" calls to Aso Rock right now.

What a joke.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by damoceile: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Una dey ban your helpers, naija leaders no well aswear grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by oilmane(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=108415397]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/11/exclusive-nigerian-government-place-uk-canada-saudi-arabia-covid-19-red-list-stop

Why d delay? ban all of them immediately
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is slowly becoming a diplomatic row
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Kaiser20: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nchenches:
Retaliatory and reactionary. Is it worth it?

Nigeria's present political leaders don't seem to understand yet that Nigeria is down, and no more the much-vaunted giant of Africa.
Ignorance
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Orangedreams: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Fight to finish. I like this move, these oyibo countries can't keep treating us like trash. We must retaliate in equal measure enough is enough. Kudos to the presidency on this.

Abeg check my signature jare for any kind of property.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Datedoboy: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
CSTRR:

Do you know how many billions UK schools get from Nigeria?

Every where I turn, there is one agent or the other in my mail, sent by UK schools to advertise their schools in Nigeria.

I am not even talking about tourism yet.
Thanks for this info that is what Nigerians don't realize. We don't need all these foreign countries. They gain more from us than we gain from them. We need to put them in their place.

If only we have a serious government. All these rubbish won't be happening
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by SeriouslySense(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
lo, so what is wrong with you.
Sterope:
What is wrong in returning their energy?

You could have made your point without crossing my post. Something is definitely wrong with you and it is not Nigeria.

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by SeriouslySense(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Your country cannot do anything, and it has no value to the world or itself.
Orangedreams:
[s]Fight to finish. I like this move, these oyibo countries can't keep treating us like trash. We must retaliate in equal measure enough is enough. Kudos to the presidency on this.

[/s]

Abeg check my signature jare for any kind of property.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by jiniux(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
A good decision, UK stands to loose from this, those capital flight from Nigeria to the UK will stop until they rescind their unscientific ban.

If you think the UK does not benefit from Nigeria, you don’t know nothing. Any relationship that does not benefit the western world more, they don’t bother to nurture it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by GistFullGround: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
Nigeria dey place Canada and UK for red list.

Yes, because Nigerian has to STOP being a mumu
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by SeriouslySense(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
people don't like truth, but the truth, is you cannot give what you don't have, you can make noise, but it's really nothing.

The country has no value, no future, how can it act like its sensible. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
The only future is to produce more illiterate human beings, push them out to the world, with no value and expect a wonderful result, grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Latakia(f): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

HUNGRY MAN and BORROWER wey get Balls.
Tomorrow you run to same countries for ordinary Blood Transfusion, BP management, treatment of Ear Infections and Nightmare.
Tomorrow you rush to same countries for financial aid & negotiations of bilateral trade.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you normal? grin grin
Comment like this is the reason why you are not making progress in life except on nairaland. Amend your negative say grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by SeriouslySense(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
The oil the Uk is exploiting is becoming of no value, so what else is valuable to UK, the potential massive poverty-stricken and low skilled population.

Since we depend on others to discover what our value is, i guess we will wait for UK to discover the next thing to exploit. grin grin grin

jiniux:
A[s] good decision, UK stands to loose from this, those capital flight from Nigeria to the UK will stop until they rescind their unscientific ban.

If you think the UK does not benefit from Nigeria, you don’t know nothing. Any relationship that does not benefit the western world more, they don’t bother to nurture it.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by SeriouslySense(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin grin grin
MALIGNANTGuest:

HUNGRY MAN and BORROWER wey get Balls.
Tomorrow you run to same countries for ordinary Blood Transfusion, BP management, treatment of Ear Infections and Nightmare.
Tomorrow you rush to same countries for financial aid & negotiations of bilateral trade.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you normal? grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by helicoptarr: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Principle of Reciptocity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Makurdi Hotel In October / Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} / Funny Things First Time Travelers Do Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.