Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters (30464 Views)

UK Removes Nigeria, 10 Countries From Red List / COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by BigBashiru: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
plaetton:

Bingo!!
That is exactly the type of mentally indolent attitude that fuels the societal dysfunction that the world can see .
A Dystopian Paradise .
You have made my argument for me.

The statistics speak for themselves. There are less deaths in Nigeria. From the onset, UK had more casualties from covid-19 and continues to have more casualties from covid-19 yet FG took a practical approach with them. UK flights to Nigeria should be indefinitely banned until they can contain their pandemic. Enough of white worshipping and inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by BigBashiru: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
lilyheaven:

Type it in your language.

farar bautar mulkin mallaka. (in Hausa)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by plaetton: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

"“If they don’t allow our citizens to go into their countries who are their airlines coming to pick from our country?" - this does not sound to me like a knee jerk reaction at all.
On any flight in or out of any international Airport in Nigeria, Nigerian passengers outnumber foreign passengers by a ratio of 9 to 1.
Therefore, any punitive sections against international airline travel in Nigeria would negatively affect Nigerians 9 to 1 against foreign travelers.
But, I couldn't possibly expect our cow-brain decision makers to be able to do that simple math.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by lilyheaven: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

farar bautar mulkin mallaka. (in Hausa)

That’s the issue, I understood what you typed earlier, but this I cannot.
Because you too has been brainwashed to learn English.

I’m sure you won’t understand mine, if I type it.

Your senior is your senior, Hope you understand.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by plaetton: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

The statistics speak for themselves. There are less deaths in Nigeria. From the onset, UK had more casualties from covid-19 and continues to have more casualties from covid-19 yet FG took a practical approach with them. UK flights to Nigeria should be indefinitely banned until they can contain their pandemic. Enough of white worshipping and inferiority complex.
Just hear yourself.
According to statistics?
A country that doesn't know how many policemen it has, or how many hospitals and health workers it has can actually tell you how many covid-19 deaths you have throughout the country?
Do you actually believe that there are less deaths in Nigeria?
Does your government have a unified database of covid-19 test results, hospilizations and deaths? The answer is No
So I don't know which statistics you're referring to .

But even for the benefit of this discussion, you do have lower covid-19 deaths than the UK, is that your excuse to act oblivious to the health dangers that a global pandemic poses to your nation?

Who in Nigeria trusts the Nigerian government to do anything to protect lives? .
Why then do we become defensive and combative when other nations give the sane vote of no confidence to our government?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
This country is a joke.

Nigeria indeed... grin

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by BigBashiru: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
plaetton:

Just hear yourself.
According to statistics?
A country that doesn't know how many policemen it has, or how many hospitals and health workers it has can actually tell you how many covid-19 deaths you have throughout the country?
Does your government have a unified database of covid-19 test results, hospilizations and deaths? The answer is No

But even for the benefit of this discussion, you do have lower covid-19 deaths than the UK, is that your excuse to act oblivious to the health dangers that a global pandemic poses to your nation?

Who in Nigeria trusts the Nigerian government to do anything to protect lives? .
Why then do we become defensive and combative when other nations give the sane vote of no confidence to our government?

Nigeria knows how many police men it has etc... I know ur type. you worship the white man and you cannot be redeemed out of it so no point trying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by BigBashiru: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
lilyheaven:

That’s the issue, I understood what you typed earlier, but this I cannot.
Because you too has been brainwashed to learn English.

I’m sure you won’t understand mine, if I type it.

Your senior is your senior, Hope you understand.

In Rwanda, Rwanyese is the official language. In south africa, all the local languages are official. In Nigeria, Yoruba can be made the official language or igbo. Let us make a nigerian language official language instead of white man language. how did english become global ligua franca? It wasnt through the work of missionaries as earlier purported. It was achieved by conquest and blood shed, concentration camps and genocide of native peoples world wide....
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by BigBashiru: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
plaetton:

On any flight in or out of any international Airport in Nigeria, Nigerian passengers outnumber foreign passengers by a ratio of 9 to 1.
Therefore, any punitive sections against international airline travel in Nigeria would negatively affect Nigerians 9 to 1 against foreign travelers.
But, I couldn't possibly expect our cow-brain decision makers to be able to do that simple math.

It will affect them more - when they start to lose mining licenses etc as a result of being out of nigeria for long, their eye go clear. Rise up oh African, you are more powerful than you think of yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by DeepSight(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
plaetton:

Just hear yourself.
According to statistics?

Plaetton, at almost two years of observation, I think the jury is in with respect to the question of Covid-19 in sub-saharan Africa. It is manifestly evident - notwithstanding the notorious poor record keeping in these parts - that Covid simply does not have the same degree of fatalities in sub-saharan Africa as it did/ as it has in Europe/ North America (with the possible exception of South Africa). There rests in this critical scientific questions to be objectively interrogated with open minds for the future benefit of humanity.

Nonetheless, you still make a number of good points with your take, prime among which is the ratio of Nigerian travelers to Foreign travelers on flights in and out of Nigeria.

This aside, there are several undeniable question marks that may be objectively raised regarding the global response to Covid-19. Not surprising though, as it would not be mankind, if any good crisis was allowed to go to waste without turning a profit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by EgunMogaji2: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/11/exclusive-nigerian-government-place-uk-canada-saudi-arabia-covid-19-red-list-stop

I'm highly pleased at this new bravery that Nigeria is showing. Very happy.

Oke kan o ga ju ikan lo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by plaetton: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
DeepSight:

Plaetton, at almost two years of observation, I think the jury is in with respect to the question of Covid-19 in sub-saharan Africa. It is manifestly evident - notwithstanding the notorious poor record keeping in these parts - that Covid simply does not have the same degree of fatalities in sub-saharan Africa as it did/ as it has in Europe/ North America (with the possible exception of South Africa). There rests in this critical scientific questions to be objectively interrogated with open minds for the future benefit of humanity.

Nonetheless, you still make a number of good points with your take, prime among which is the ratio of Nigerian travelers to Foreign travelers on flights in and out of Nigeria.

This aside, there are several undeniable question marks that may be objectively raised regarding the global response to Covid-19. Not surprising though, as it would not be mankind, if any good crisis was allowed to go to waste without turning a profit.
Well, old friend, I can't argue with anything that you wrote above.

Long time.
BTW, I sent you an email last week.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Kenn55: 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
CSTRR:

Do you know how many billions UK schools get from Nigeria?

Every where I turn, there is one agent or the other in my mail, sent by UK schools to advertise their schools in Nigeria.

I am not even talking about tourism yet.

Buhari can display patriotism by announcing a cancellation of his visit to the UK. No more medical tourism to the UK and giving them free money.

Of what use is the ban when he will go to their hospital in the next 4 months again. The leadership class in Nigeria, Buhari inclusive are the reason why Nigeria has no iota of worth in the international community
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Sleekfingers: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/11/exclusive-nigerian-government-place-uk-canada-saudi-arabia-covid-19-red-list-stop

Good.
But those idiots at the airport will still collect money from UK , Canadian citizens coming to nigeria. Most of them might fly in with air france, klm etc
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by uchman(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
jaxxy:
I don’t think u should ban countries that ban u bt countries that are high risk.

Does this simply mean if a country that is high risk doesn’t ban us we won’t ban them? grin

That's how stupid they think
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by akilo1: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
Nigeria dey place Canada and UK for red list.
this o e shock me
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by lilyheaven: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

In Rwanda, Rwanyese is the official language. In south africa, all the local languages are official. In Nigeria, Yoruba can be made the official language or igbo. Let us make a nigerian language official language instead of white man language. how did english become global ligua franca? It wasnt through the work of missionaries as earlier purported. It was achieved by conquest and blood shed, concentration camps and genocide of native peoples world wide....
Achieving Igbo or Yoruba language as a lingual Franca, is a dream that is yet to be achieved.
Until then, let’s continue to communicate in the language we will understand .
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by BigBashiru: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
lilyheaven:

Achieving Igbo or Yoruba language as a lingual Franca, is a dream that is yet to be achieved.
Until then, let’s continue to communicate in the language we will understand .

I understand Yoruba and it's my lingua franca. The Chinese are promoting mandarin and its the next big lingua franca while you are there worshipping the white man.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by lilyheaven: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigBashiru:

I understand Yoruba and it's my lingua franca. The Chinese are promoting mandarin and its the next big lingua franca while you are there worshipping the white man.
I’m sure you are typing from white man country, or you will jappa naija soon.
I’m inside my village eating my swallow, if you are interested.......

Anyways , I’m not worshiping anyone .
You don’t have to label me forcefully.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by dasparrow: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Yes! I am in full support of this. The rule of reciprocity must apply. Any country that does not want Nigerians traveling there should also not have her citizens come to Nigeria either and their airlines should also be barred from landing in Nigeria. Shikena!
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by dasparrow: 2:03am On Dec 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

That's true
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by dasparrow: 2:08am On Dec 13, 2021
plaetton:

I support the government's decision. Why should the planes of these nations still land in Nigeria when they have said they are no longer issuing visas to Nigerians and Nigerians are barred from their countries? So who are their planes coming to pick up since Nigerians are barred from entering their countries? You sef reason am. The rule of reciprocity must apply. Stop licking the white man's balls. Stop being a coon for once in your life. The caucasians will never love you. They are conditioned to hate black people from birth. Get it?
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by plaetton: 2:28am On Dec 13, 2021
dasparrow:

I support the government's decision. Why should the planes of these nations still land in Nigeria when they have said they are no longer issuing visas to Nigerians and Nigerians are barred from their countries? So who are their planes coming to pick up since Nigerians are barred from entering their countries? You sef reason am. The rule of reciprocity must apply. Stop licking the white man's balls. Stop being a coon for once in your life. The caucasians will never love you. They are conditioned to hate black people from birth. Get it?
Stuupid, mentally indolent Africans.
Keep blaming the white man for your wickedness and stupidity till eternity.
Africa, today, despite its abundant wealth, is regressing while the rest of the world, not just white Caucasians, are moving Forward in every way.

Pls tell me that it is the white man that makes you useless Nigerians, the 6th largest oil producer in the world, unable to refine petroleum ( a 19th century technology) for domestic use.
Is it the same white man that has prevented you knuckleheads from producing and distributing electricity, a 19th century technology?

Talking about airlines, I suppose too that it was the white man that made you incapable of running an airline, so much so that before OBJ liquidated Nigeria Airways, it had 8,000 workers and only 1 aircraft.

Nigeria, we need to look at ourselves and take responsibility for all our collective failures to build a viable, progressive nation. Everyday, mo.rons and retards sit in executive offices in Aso Rock to make stuupid, impulsive decisions, without for one second, considering the impact to the citizens they lead.
If it takes the governments of other nations to call out our incompetent government, then they are doing us a favor.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Bifwoli: 3:15am On Dec 13, 2021
plaetton:

This futile red list won't even have a dent on the airlines $revenue$ by being restricted from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Gemma11: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

Come..which reliable data system or statistics model dey Nigeria for you to boldly assert that there are less deaths from covid in the country? People in Nigeria are dying mysteriously everyday and we can't say for sure wetin dey kill them.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2021
hammer567:
NIGERIA IS AN OVER USED TISSUE PAPPER.

UK AND SAUDI DON USE US TIRE, NOTHING WE FIT DO AGAIN.

ALL THIS STORY, IS EXACTLY HOW USED PEOPLE SOUND.

BEFORE UK, SAUDI BAN US, THEM GIVE NOTICE, THEM SHOW SAY NIGERIANS ARE THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS?

If you have been listening to international news, BBC, you won’t say this. At least throughout the weekend prior to the banning of Nigeria, BBC and other news outlets have been reporting that Nigeria will be added to the list on Tuesday. They didn’t just wake up on Tuesday and put Nigeria on the ban list.
Re: Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters by DeepSight(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

While I endorse most of what you have said, you do know that Nigeria has over three hundred languages - and is more ethnically and linguistically diverse than the whole of Europe put together? You cant say same about SA and Rwanda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Cities Of The World: {pictures} / UAE Stops International Airlines From Boarding Nigerian Passengers To Dubai / Any Nigerian In Georgia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.