Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages (54154 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by optimusprime2(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2021
Netanya:
only if you know how depression feels..

I understand the depression part, but suicide is not an option...
Suicide needs to be highly discouraged.

That means even if depression or bullying is out of the picture, other things like dissatisfaction or hunger can still lead to suicide?
No man
"Suicide is not an option"

More Focus should be on Suicide education.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Cof1ex(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
Suicide is not an option period
pray you don't get surrounded by the worst set of people when depressed.... Thats simply suicide

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by tnerro1(m): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2021
If you commit sucide because of hateful words that people said, then you really have serious issues
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nonny10: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Death is not n option
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Regex: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2021
pansophist:
Before youtube removed "dislike", I intentionally searched for "smiling cute babies", and even at such innocent, harmless and joyous videos, you'll still see a lot of dislike and idiots saying shit about it. Lots of people don't just have joy.

I just realised, Bieber is really stone hearted and thick skinned!

He's the most hated artist, his video literally has 2bn dislikes. After him is Kanye (Yesus).
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by codeigniter(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Guy stop this stale “To whom it may concern” nonsense. It’s silly and annoying. Everyone wants to have a signature intro since Slawormiir made it look cool, and of all the phoneys I’ve been seeing trying to copy Slawormiir, yours is by far the dumbest!

Congrats, you just bullied someone

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by stanliwise(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate she had to go through such. Taking her life is not the answer.

No Matter the matter!
Suicide should never ever be an option.
Suicide is straight to Eternal Destruction

Anyone telling u that u are going to rest or you have an Escape route through suicide is giving u a huge lie.

Suicide is Straight to Hell!
heaven gate man
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Bifwoli: 1:42am On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
Suicide is not an option period
Some 30,000 people commit suicide every year in Japan alone. Go ponder on that cuz as much misery/despair we have in Africa ,we're still far better in that suicide department.Black people don't commit suicide in those ghastly numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 12, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Well, I will tell you because I am trying to avoid depression or get buried in depression

They think of how they can stop living.... that's all!

They only think of death!

I usually think of death nowadays and I can't predict what will happen if things get worse for me or my brother or my mother!

I have fought certain people online for mocking me or/and accusing or/and condemning me baselessly despite what I am facing.

You can't predict how you will feel.

I can't predict how I will feel.

If it becomes too disheartening, suicide will happen with tears or something like that in the eyes.

I don't know if my brother will survive what he's passing through in prison after being wrongly detained.

I sleep in an open mosque nowadays ... basically homeless with no apartment yet my brother calls from prison everyday asking for something to drink garri.

My mother was crying this evening but I don't know what .....

I am typing with tears in my eyes..... anytime I am reminded of certain things, I become......&$##

I really don't know what to say anymore.

Suicide is the outcome of a feeling that nobody chooses.

It's a manifestation of the highest form of sadness where you can only think of death such that you can't wait for it.

You just end yourself.

I don't know how long I will last!

Hope you're good bro? Pls try not to give depression any chance to creep in. Just know God will never give us more than we can bear and time makes it impossible for any situation to be permanent.
It's sad hearing about your brother I wish I could do something to help.
You said you are sleeping in a mosque...I may be able to help with accommodation if you're in Kwara or kogi?

I feel your pain bro I am not one to fool myself..I know what it means to want to die as a result of emotional pain currently I'm still battling depression from dropping out of uni I've thought about offing myself just once and that time I faced lots of mockery and huge shame plus my dad had been cursing and insulting me every chance he got for some weeks then...he sometimes went online and looked for pictures of my juniors who were already doing their NYSC and he would call me and say he wants to discuss something serious then show me their posts as I was crying he would be laughing he did way more than that.

It made me feel worthless I felt like a walking dead then the forbidden thought started creeping in.
I decided I was going to swallow acid that day.
I was waiting for midnight to do it.

Was going to get it when my mom ran out of the house and told me oluwapelu....God will never give you more than you can bear...I will never understand why she said those things to me that day ......she's the reason I'm still alive today and I'm back in university by Gods grace ( I would spoil her rotten with money in this life)

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by greggng: 2:02am On Dec 12, 2021
If she was in Nigeria.
She would ve died long time ago
We are experts in bullying people
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Gaddafi1: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the matter!

Anyone telling u that u are going to rest or you have an Escape route through suicide is giving u a huge lie.

Wondering why someone will think that sucide is a solution to the problem when in fact it is just the beginning. May God console the family.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by SeriouslySense(m): 2:59am On Dec 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy, as in, we are experts at abuses

greggng:
If she was in Nigeria.
She would ve died long time ago
We are experts in bullying people

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Negroid001(m): 3:06am On Dec 12, 2021
Training kids to handle bullying and criticism is essential in today's world.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by MummyD2020(f): 3:14am On Dec 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Sad.

We always come here to say RIP to these suicide victims but everyday, people on this platform still mindlessly say terrible things to others. Funny thing is, some people would start considering the exact thing that made the victim take thier life and then start telling us how it's not worth it. What these people don't know is that it's hardly about the triggering factor but more about the individual, their achilles' heel and pre-existing dispositions. If you don't have anything good or constructive to say to people, just leave them alone. Some say it's the Nigerian lifestyle. Such people are just galvanizing thier lack of empathy. Please, let's be considerate in dealing with people. Being blunt or straightforward or woke or whatever it's called shouldn't take the place of being kind.

This place is the worst. People are so cruel here. But i have learnt to speak up for myself oh. No bee una go bring down
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by ComputerVirus(m): 3:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the matter!

So unfortunate that she couldn't enjoy christmas

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Brunicekid(m): 4:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Suicide is never an opinion, really!! God is still faithful, and he can strengthen us to MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGE!!
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Slurity(m): 4:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Suicide is a beast that always need to be prepared against ahead of time. Always imagine the worst case scenario and prepare against it as if it will eventually happen. God will see us through.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:33am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the matter!

You have no power to tell people where they'd go from here. You are not God!

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Social media can be more toxic than sniper.

3 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Ajayitosin: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Why naaaa?
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Max24: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the matter!

How do you know for sure? Have you been to Hell?
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by bepositive11: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Because they choose to live on social media & public opinion.
If she wasn't moved by what others think she would still be alive today.

I say good riddance.

You just validated her point. People with low self esteem are moved by what other think of them
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by bepositive11: 5:30am On Dec 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Guy stop this stale “To whom it may concern” nonsense. It’s silly and annoying. Everyone wants to have a signature intro since Slawormiir made it look cool, and of all the phoneys I’ve been seeing trying to copy Slawormiir, yours is by far the dumbest!

This thread is about a lady who committed suicide because of cyber bullying and here you are doing the exact same thing. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Xolander: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Say No To Bullying.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by anoda(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the matter!

some one I kno told us a story if how he brushed against a co-worker with is motorcycle, thing is he admitted he didn't stop and apologize. My first thought was , what the hell!!?? how hard would it be for you to just stop and say sorry. Then a few weeks down the line , I did the exactly same thing he did, (not entirely the same but you get my point). Until you go through this shit you wouldn't know how it feels. Peace
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Debbe:
She's going to hell
You're a fool if that's what you care about
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by yom2(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Babastrong(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2021
I trust Kemi, she will never do this no matter the level of bullying.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Odetokun3(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the matter!

Depression and frustration never catch you before Even Judas commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2021
wiseone28:
That's the consequences when you live a social media life
The best advice though only the reasonable will understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts / Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.