Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages (54195 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Cyprian1960: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2021
She has no reason to take her life
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by iyke2frankeze: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2021
I wish we can learn from this and safe ourselves from blood guilt.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by JohnOkolo: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17008377/youtube-star-takes-own-life-hateful-messages/amp/

See this beautiful baby just killed herself, why am I not your lover to console and cuddle you all your life
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Regex: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Who send them haters?

Kanye is the Richest Artiste

Omo, it may look like dislike button, but it isn't. If not this lady for no kill herself.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by geezynoni: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Only the wearer of the shoe knows where it pinches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Transporter11: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2021
slydog:

I also had to go up and check the age if it was 12 or 21.
I mean bullying a 21 year old? Can we really say a 21year old can be bullied? I find it had to believe.
If its online, like someone mentioned why not go off social media and live real amongst people that love u

That's why kids shouldn't be pampered.

Most of these kids have not experienced these kind of things because of the protection their parents give to them.

For someone who grew up in a though neighborhood like myself, I can get really affected by hated speech, but I'll always find ways to bounce back because I have built myself for it.

Especially as a small YouTuber that I am.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Acidosis(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2021
wiseone28:
let's talk about this one for now

Cyberbullies and school bullies belong to the same league of i.diots.

Imagine using hashtags like #ShutdownDowencollege after bullying DJ Cuppy on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Regex: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Acidosis:

So what happens when you can't stand the real life?

The title happens. Thing is we can not control the outcome or behaviour of people. But we can control how we behave towards others or how we react to others behaviour towards us.

The truth is, there will be trolls no matter how controlled the social media gets. They can come to your dm or anything... Even trace you to your house. However I can not say "if you can't stand the heat, avoid..."... Cause, if it is so, a lot of people will not achieve their dream. Instead I would say, learn to ignore a lot of things.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by nedu2000(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2021
Why is it that a person might have 100 comments attached to him/her but he ignores the positive 99% and focuses on the negative/abusive 1%, that is why online bullies will continue 'cause we focus instead of ignoring them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Slimboozz(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Must she take her life embarassed embarassed embarassed
After too much of dicks��
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
She is clearly frail, naive and very passionately emotional. Young people who cannot handle online bullying should stay away from social media. Social media bullying will never ever stop.

One other young girl was bullied to suicide, the bullies still carried on bullying her dead body took photos of her dead in a coffin and still criticised what she was wearing while in the coffin, This online bullying worst amongst young people.

As for a grown hairy ass mad man like me. I am looking for people to bully me online.

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by watchindelta(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

You have never known insults.. sad

NOBODY knows ya..
only foolish people go kill their selves jor.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by DoggoneDogg: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2021
bepositive11:

You just validated her point. People with low self esteem are moved by what other think of them

And Mother Nature has flushed them out of the genepool.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by bepositive11: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

And Mother Nature has flushed them out of the genepool.

As heartless as you sound, it's true in a way

But isn't it better to empower them instead?

Babies are very vulnerable, but they survive and become stronger with the help of their parents

It's same for the low self esteemed. With the right help, they can become stronger
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by IbileIfe: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Such a beauty.
The psychopathic bullies must have been envious and jealous of her.

If only she had known me, she would not have committed suicide.
I would have thought her how to overcome her fears and insecurities.
I have helped several young women to conquer their fears and insecurities to overcome stigma and trauma.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Ramoki: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Dear young lads, suicide is not the way.. Stay refreshed by the positive things around u and shun negativity.
RIP LAD
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by sylve11: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Guy stop this stale “To whom it may concern” nonsense. It’s silly and annoying. Everyone wants to have a signature intro since Slawormiir made it look cool, and of all the phoneys I’ve been seeing trying to copy Slawormiir, yours is by far the dumbest!

Una get personal issues? grin cool
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Solofresh2: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Netanya:
only if you know how depression feels..
A lot of people don't know what it feels like to be depressed.I have been there before so am talking from experience.
But then again,I decided to start taking risks, infact I lost my job then because I started giving the "I don't give a f**k" attitude to people because they take advantage of me and am tired and depressed about it.People think I am possessed but I still don't care
Today, my confidence is raised to power 100 because I don't give a shit about what people think about me anymore and am not scared of death.
So you really need a fighting spirit and motivation to get over depression.
Trust me,it won't be easy but you have to.

2 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by ensamy(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Onyinbo self na why..in Nigeria some hopeless people are sleeping under bridges but still dey carry go ...no suicidal thoughts. Suffering and smiling
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by DoggoneDogg: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2021
bepositive11:

As heartless as you sound, it's true in a way

But isn't it better to empower them instead?

Babies are very vulnerable, but they survive and become stronger with the help of their parents

It's same for the low self esteemed. With the right help, they can become stronger

Does that girl look like lacks parental care or financial support?
She was probably living better than you & I sef. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2021
ensamy:
Onyinbo self na why..in Nigeria some hopeless people are sleeping under bridges but still dey carry go ...no suicidal thoughts. Suffering and smiling
it`s depression
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigeria we get hope die
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2021
watchindelta:
only foolish people go kill their selves jor.
Depression is a mental illness..

Until you walk in their shoes..

Don't be quick to judge others..

But you are entitled to your opinion..
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Righteousness2(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You have no power to tell people where they'd go from here. You are not God!

Let me sound in your Ears again!
If you take your Life , you are straight to Hell Fire.
If you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, it is Straight to Hell!
Adamu Don't let anyone Deceive you neither should you Deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by derbykol(f): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Netanya:
only if you know how depression feels..
However it is not that easy to pull through or out of depression,but suicide should not be the way out.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by slydog(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Acidosis:

So what happens when you can't stand the real life?

In real-life?
Why should anyone bully me at 21? Or at my office?
I work in a bank, yes there are bullies, but I hv the right to react to whoever is bullying Me, we call it normal thrashing of staff. Once my manager was talking and began making references to my family, I told her- with all due respect ma, let's focus on the job, don't bring my family into this, and she knew I won't stand for nonsense, the highest thing na sack and guy go survive.
You find yourself in the midst of bullies? You are probably not in the right mix of friends

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by wink2015(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic will hear this bad news
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Tonnyray: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Good riddance.
Mother Nature weeding out the weak from the genepool.
Respect bro! Respect!
You said it exactly as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Elidrisy20: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
See fresh meat, just wasted
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by bepositive11: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Does that girl look like lacks parental care or financial support?
She was probably living better than you & I sef. Lol

Having parents and having money doesn't prevent people from having low self esteem. Some may use money and material things to cover it up though

And when it comes to parents, they tend to pass it down to their kids
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Dada4me: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Internet popularity just sent this one to hell.
Re: Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages by Ghozky(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
I've said this before, I even went ahead to create a podcast titled "Suicide is not an option"

Just the other day,Suicide machine was all over the net, the rate we normalize silly things is getting out of hand.

To any reader out there, no matter what you going through, don't end your own life, because suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Mother, Omolara On Her Birthday (Photos) / Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.