Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go (862 Views)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go by TkhGuy(m): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2021
This prompt some sort of argument about the term coined by the west society, called domestic violence,

With streams of question driving down the aisle, this is my take
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG9_76N5SGw

It's complicated situation that only those who complicate it knows the values it offers that warrant sticking around
Re: Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2021
You want her to let go of her ATM?

You no be better person.. sad
Re: Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go by TkhGuy(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
You want her to let go of her ATM?

You no be better person.. sad

Hahahahaha
Re: Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go by luizpippo(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021
How do you beat another human this much?
Re: Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go by TkhGuy(m): 6:55am On Dec 20, 2021
luizpippo:
How do you beat another human this much?

My question is how did you provoke someone to beat you this much? It goes both ways

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Marry Broke Guys, Guys Don't Marry Non-virgins. / Does Virginity Really Matter? / I Met Symply Tacha Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.