Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,041 members, 7,810,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (9627 Views)

"Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby / Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Jemma225(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2019
What would you do when you wake up to see that your babe had been visited with an unexpected visitor like this.

SEE VIDEO

WHAT DO YOU THINK IF YOU WOKE UP AND FOUND YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE THIS

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Cutefergieee: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Ok
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by solidmyk(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
ok
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Skmoda(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Op answer it yourself ok

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
well you tell me, like da Bleep did she intentionally starts her menses sake of you, to me its a normal phenomena I wake her up soak the sheets go out and find a pad like any sane dude will do

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
I'll ask if its her first time of having a menses,it is only understandable if its her first time or else its total carelessness, this is different from a guys wet dream that could happen any day or anytime,clean Ladies always take precaution when it comes to their periods usually 2 days before the due date by using sanitary towels,so how could she miss that? normal is when you adapt to changes and take precautions not normal is when you do nothing and expect something positive for a result,I won't say sad things to her but she would learn that this single act is a great turn off to me.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by gift2xl: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
These things happen, It natural as an understanding dude, u just have to help out by telling her that her monthly visitor has come. No big deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ADRIAN88(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
I will let her sleep, go boil some hot water, prepare some nice breakfast, bring some clean clothes, gently wake her up to go shower, soak the sheets, serve her breakfast, then we laugh over it later on.

#BoyfriendNotBlogger

4 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by zomoears(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
It's excusable for teenagers.
Careless if by older ladies. Especially in this era where there are apps everywhere to use to calculate and understand your cycle.
On the whole, it's something that is tolerable. No need for harsh words to the lady.
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by exporttraining: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by nonut: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maybe she's been waiting for it to show like us visa lottery, but the thing no gree.
Finally, when it did, it caught her unawares.
It's disgusting though.
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:
I will let her sleep, go boil some hot water, prepare some nice breakfast, bring some clean clothes, gently wake her up to go shower, soak the sheets, serve her breakfast, then we laugh over it later on.

#BoyfriendNotBlogger
And then you will wake up. undecided

3 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ADRIAN88(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
And then you will wake up. undecided

Hahaha! Someone is looking for my trouble this lovely weekend.

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Hahaha! Someone is looking for my trouble this lovely weekend.
You exaggerated tongue

BTW you look beauhandsome. grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ADRIAN88(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
You exaggerated tongue

BTW you look beauhandsome. grin

Awww!! Thanks MariaLavina.. Love your black pvssy though.

3 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Awww!! Thanks Maria Lavina.. Love your black pvssy though.

Dialogue retracted.
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ADRIAN88(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:

Dialogue retracted.

Right here!!

5 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Right here!!
Oh I'm truly sorry about that, thought you were referring to something else. Lol.

Hope I'm forgiven.

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ADRIAN88(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Oh I'm truly sorry about that, thought you were referring to something else. Lol.

Hope I'm forgiven.

Ok! But promise to go out with me sometime?? The world could use one last good man you know.

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:

Ok! But promise to go out with me sometime?? The world could use one last good man you know.
You deserve it. smiley

3 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ADRIAN88(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
You deserve it. smiley

yaaaay!! Must warn ya! I could be fvcking annoying on my bad days... LOL! See ya on the other side.

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:

yaaaay!! Must warn ya! I could be fvcking annoying on my bad days... LOL! See ya on the other side.
Lol.... I may not be there to see your good or bad days.

It takes more that few minutes chat to get to that other side. I saw your request, it will be responded to at due time. Thanks for your cooperation. smiley

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ADRIAN88(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol.... I may not be there to see your good or bad days.

It takes more that few minutes chat to get to that other side. I saw your request, it will be responded to at due time. Thanks for your cooperation. smiley

Well-said! Obliged.. Very much obliged..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
ugly stupid thing
ffäg
omale88:
I'll ask if its her first time of having a menses,it is only understandable if its her first time or else its total carelessness, this is different from a guys wet dream that could happen any day or anytime,clean Ladies always take precaution when it comes to their periods usually 2 days before the due date by using sanitary towels,so how could she miss that? normal is when you adapt to changes and take precautions not normal is when you do nothing and expect something positive for a result,I won't say sad things to her but she would learn that this single act is a great turn off to me.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
tongue
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Phenomenal16(f): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
ADRIAN88:

#BoyfriendNotBlogger
.......thanks dear.....sometimes we av a lot to think of....that we forget .......u av d attributes of a nice guy...u gf must be lucky

1 Like

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by ADRIAN88(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.......thanks dear.....sometimes we av a lot to think of....that we forget .......u av d attributes of a nice guy...u gf must be lucky

Awww!! Uwc! Second lovely lady to appreciate "tha boy" today, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ugly stupid thing
ffäg
rug munching b!tch! stay clear!!!
Re: GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho by davillian(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2019
It's not a big deal now.
Will tap her to wake her up and tell her she is on.
We change the bed sheet clean the mess she showers we go back to sleep.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest / See What a Lady Did to Her Boyfriend For Sleeping with her Without Protection / Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.