Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage (2077 Views)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Itulah(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Side chicks are part of God’s plan for a successful marriage — Ghanaian marriage counselor

According to marriage counsellor Rev. George Lutterodt, mistresses are part of God’s grand scheme for successful marriages.

He disclosed that God blesses side chicks, and therefore no curse from an embittered wife would work against another woman.

Counsellor Lutterodt made this shocking revelation on TV3 NewDay whilst discussing boundaries in marriage He referenced the Bible as proof that God blesses men with more women (wives). He mentioned King David’s son Solomon as a man after God’s own heart who built a holy temple with his large entourage of wives, mistresses and concubines.

“The Bible says that God brought a man on earth called David. When David came he was so blessed to the extent that God wanted him to build a church for him. Unfortunately, when he saw Uriah’s wife bathing, he saw it, loved after it and went for it. He didn’t use the right process to add the girl. He killed.

God said, ‘Why did you do that so you will not be able to build a temple’. Then he had a son called Solomon. So Solomon builds a temple for God with how many wives and how many side chicks?

When God is in your business, he blesses you with more women. Those of us who are married to only two wives are suffering.

A man who marries more than one will never die a premature death.

Speaking to the issue of quarrels and unrest from jealousy and rivalry amongst wives, Counsellor Lutterodt dismissed those concerns.

He emphasized that women love competition and that having co-wives is not a problem.

“Side chicks are part of marriage, and they are the medium by which men grow longer, older, and they don’t die prematurely. Side chicks are part of the marriage structure. God blesses side chicks. There is no curse on the side,” he said.

https://www.informationng.com/2021/12/side-chicks-are-part-of-gods-plan-for-a-successful-marriage-ghanaian-marriage-counselor.html

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
The old testament for JEWS... The new testament, CHRISTIANS are commanded to be faithful to their wives alone... undecided

Every retārd can hold the Bible and preach bullshit... Even the Bible predicted this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ij
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Olaoluwa112(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Holy ghost fire.

Be like Baba don smoke ogbomoso weed, too strong for common people..

I just wonder how these people gather all those members in their churches, Shay na jazz them use draw members ni?

Imagine a pastor saying having a side chick is not a sin and the members too clapping their hands, holy shit.

True true na end time we dey.
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Hayee(f): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
My dear future husband no problem ooo have as many as long as you are providing for the children and the home and not shoving your sidechicks to my face cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I can have at least four side cocks abi grin grin grin
No need you no go even know chai I love the fact that I'm unpredictable sha cheesy grin grin tongue

Innocent face, submissive character but devilish mind cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Ryda(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
A man who marries more than one will never die a premature death.

That is the personal problem of whoever marries more than one wife

Unfortunately, when he saw Uriah’s wife bathing, he saw it, loved after it and went for it. He didn’t use the right process to add the girl. He killed.

One mumu go just carry Bible start to quote in his own understanding.
He didn't follow the right process to add someone's wife to his list of concubines? angry

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by insidelife22(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
My dear future husband no problem ooo have as many as long as you are providing for the children and the home and not shoving your sidechicks to my face cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I can have at least four side cocks abi grin grin grin
No need you no go even know chai I love the fact that I'm unpredictable sha cheesy grin grin tongue

Innocent face, submissive character but devilish mind cheesy grin grin

come let's get married
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Hayee(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
insidelife22:

come let's get married
you are not serious ooo cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Comprehensive Heresy in the Church.

Ladies and Gentlemen, these are the Last of the Last days. There are wolfs and false people parading themselves as Pastors or one title or the other.

They won't give you lies outrightly but will give you half truths in other to Seduce you, Confuse you and Destroy your soul.

Don't let anyone Deceive you!
GOD is Holy! Heaven is a Holy Place! Without Holiness you cannot enter.
Strive For Holiness through Not for Mediocrity in the Name of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Comprehensive Heresy in the Church.

Ladies and Gentlemen, these are the Last of the Last days. There are wolfs and false people parading themselves as Pastors or one title or the other.

They won't give you lies outrightly but will give you half truths in other to Seduce you, Confuse you and Destroy your soul.

Don't let anyone Deceive you!
GOD is Holy! Heaven is a Holy Place! Without Holiness you cannot enter.
Strive For Holiness through Not for Mediocrity in the Name of Christianity.
Don't mind them end time pastors. You're the true servant

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Itulah(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
I concur cool
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Jjackson: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin There's this saying, "follow my words, not my footsteps". Since these words are from ordained minister, I think it must have been reviewed to him.
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
All these yeye Pastors and their false teachings
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Jjackson: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
All these yeye Pastors and their false teachings

Do my prophet no harm, you can not tongue lash a man of God.
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Jjackson:

Do my prophet no harm, you can not tongue lash a man of God.
Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Jjackson: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Ignoramus.

Mumpsimus
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by halfbloodprince(m): 1:56am On Dec 13, 2021
Don’t take this reta*d serious. He only makes provocative remarks to stay relevant and garner a reaction

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Itulah(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Today is Sunday people
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by playapayaski: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2021
Seriously?
Re: Pastor: Side Chicks Are Part Of God’s Plan For A Successful Marriage by Jjackson: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
This one week me well.

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... / Rihanna poses with her baby in new magazine photoshoot / Thick Gals Are Future Obese Women. The Whole Big Bum Go Turn Orobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.