Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

“I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... (1998 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Starpius1: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2023
I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother of 3 kids from different fathers shade tears – says she is still single (VIDEO)

A 23-year-old woman recently experienced viral success on TikTok after lamenting the lack of a life companion. She will turn 24 in February and says she has three children with several fathers.

Social media users have been encouraging the woman, and many single people have shared their own experiences.

The woman acknowledged her condition and the fact that she is still single in an emotional video. Over 502k people have watched this video, and many of them have left positive comments and suggestions for her.

Single people have expressed sympathy for the woman and encouraged her to be glad for what she has, with one user stating that they will be 28 this year and have only one child. Another commenter questioned how the woman had three children from several fathers, stating that they are both 26 and without a boyfriend, job, or child.

Watch Video Below;👇👇👇

https://www.slightgist.com.ng/i-will-be-24-nex…ill-single-video/

Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Moh247: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2023
undecided

A very foolish and careless Adult

You brought innocent children to the world to suffer over 30 mins sexual pleasure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by naijapikin2(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2023
Chisos.

Anyway.. early to bed, early to rise.

Kudo's for obeying the supreme commandment. Multiply and fill the Earth.

Weldone
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Romanoff(f): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2023
This is not a thing to brag about.

Three children, three different fathers.

At what point will she learn if she didn't learn after the first and second child?

4 Likes

Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by wiseword316(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Donatos!
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by ahnie: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2023
I lack words to say.....make I just dey whistle.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by riverbird: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2023
She will soon give birth to the fourth child from another man.....

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Dogalmighty17: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Why is she crying? When you were screaming harder! Harder under different men and giving birth to a colony of bastards it didn't occur to you that no self respecting man will marry such a loose and wayward lady?

The truth here is no one will marry you.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Autobot05: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2023
With The way fatherless children are becoming a nuisance to the society these days mehn angry
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Fahvvy: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2023
Over 502k people have watched this video, and many of them have left positive comments and suggestions for her.

I'm more concerned about what was going through the minds of these people when they left her a "positive" comment undecided...

It is precisely because things like this aren't met with scorn and backlash that it has grown and festered to this point undecided...

When you take away the repercussions of bad behavior, you give it room to grow...

If the consequences of her bad decisions were shoved in her face, the second and third child prolly would never have been born undecided...

But because she was petted and told some "positive" comments, see where it has now led to undecided...

Single people have expressed sympathy for the woman and encouraged her to be glad for what she has, with one user stating that they will be 28 this year and have only one child.

Glad for what bikonu?
What she has?
What does she have?
3kids from different fathers, is that something to be "glad" about? undecided...

The lady who is 28, can someone help me ask her if there is a "bearing child outta wedlock" competition that I'm not aware of undecided...

Another commenter questioned how the woman had three children from several fathers, stating that they are both 26 and without a boyfriend, job, or child.

So having a boyfriend now is now an achievement ba? undecided... Y'all females honestly need to get your priorities straight undecided...

And what's even more hilarious is that the girl is even looking for a slave to foot her bills "companion" grin....

Weldone o cheesy...
Knight in shinning armour, feel free to apply grin...
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by kelechi50: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
By the time she clock's forty, she will be mother of all nations.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by tydi(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
ahnie:
I lack words to say.....make I just dey whistle.

No be una way! Hypocrite
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by tydi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
She never see anything.
With her express breasts
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Saint1960: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fourth is on the way
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by OriOko88(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2023
Awon omo oju mi lo gbo,obo mi ko gbo. cheesy
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Gadafii: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2023
Association of use—less girls don Dey encourage her, no serious man will take this one serious, na to just deposit his cum in her for few times and japa

How can you have three kids at 24 for 3 different men, I need someone to help me do the maths, because I can’t understand how somebody can be this stupid, if dem rape you na another thing, but with your clear mind you Dey born pikin anyhow without caution like rabbit😢😟
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by imagrg(m): 12:08am On Jan 24, 2023
She should learn to close her legs and allow the kpekus to rest.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by tiswell(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Why is she crying? When you were screaming harder! Harder under different men and giving birth to a colony of bastards it didn't occur to you that no self respecting man will marry such a loose and wayward lady?

The truth here is no one will marry you.
Ogbeni,calm down,are you God?
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by wordbank(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:
undecided

A very foolish and careless Adult

You brought innocent children to the world to suffer over 30 mins sexual pleasure

Very awful judgement
At least, she did not abandon her children.
Can you say so for the cowards that took off with their tails between their legs?
Own it, she is wiser and stronger than them
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by marlow1962(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2023
So na social media gals cun dy use cry?

I go buy that TikTok, make I ban all Nigerians gals.
Once you post crying video, you and your IP go chop better ban.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by marlow1962(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
wordbank:

Very awful judgement
Can you say so for the cowards that took off with their tails between their legs?

Their business is transactional.
So who’s more coward there now
She= that spread her like butter for mere (from toto to mouth) gain
Or
Him= that paid the hooker to satisfy himself
Or
You= that is so daft to understand that she deserves to cry, drink sniper or whatever.

But no, you blame the guy knowing fully well the gal na OKPO.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by wumi2017(f): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Afowofa
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by wordbank(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2023
marlow1962:

Their business is transactional.
So who’s more coward there now
She= that spread her like butter for mere (from toto to mouth) gain
Or
Him= that paid the hooker to satisfy himself
Or
You= that is so daft to understand that she deserves to cry, drink sniper or whatever.

But no, you blame the guy knowing fully well the gal na OKPO.
I won't insult you because you have no value.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by marlow1962(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2023
wordbank:

I won't insult you because you have no value.
Hahaha, mr valuable don talk.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by ahnie: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2023
tydi:

No be una way! Hypocrite
Papa Zane abeg respect yourself,see kettle calling pot black,you that's a serial baby daddy from different baby mamas.
Pls don't let me spill more because I would tag your first baby mama monicker here and she would do more damage to your already battered reputation... tochukwu choose your next words wisely.
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Με συγχωρείς!

One can be a mistake but three? That's irresponsible !
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by tydi(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:

Papa Zane abeg respect yourself.

Call me daddy
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by toujurs: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2023
Most of the girls on this forum, Are living this way and still broke. With their anger issues. undecided
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Pells: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Με συγχωρείς!

One can be a mistake but three? That's irresponsible !
You and Abkayee are on this table undecided undecided
You both are single mothers undecided undecided
Stop been a hypocrite undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Pells:

You and Abkayee are on this table undecided undecided
You both are single mothers undecided undecided
Stop been a hypocrite undecided undecided lipsrsealed
πίνουν νερό,

θα γίνεις καλά 🙂
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by Moh247: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
wordbank:

Very awful judgement

So a life is now up for competition of two irresponsible adult love makers
Re: “I Will Be 24 Next Month”– 23-year-old Mother Of 3 Kids From Different Fathe.... by MuMuOnBail: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
na wa oooo

No one should waste their time advising this one.
She will get pregnant again, again and again.

I know her type.

They can never resist an erect penis with a huge pink head with an electrifying veins on it. even if the penis is dangling on a high tension wire, they will take the risk.

I discovered a secret recently that foolish girls are very fertile.

I changed my phone number twice because of one like this.

If you have never avoided a woman because of too much sex, then my guys you are still an apprentice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Penetration More Pleasurable For Your Woman / Why Do Guys Do This: ? / We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.