Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,727 members, 7,837,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Should I Ask My Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask My Friend? (441 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask My Friend? by nikky5(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
We are both friends in the same church. Both of us are married too. Last Sunday, he shared a testimony before the large congregation how the Lord saved him from armed robbers who operated in a bus he was travelling in from the East to Lagos.

According to him, the robbers numbering four were well armed with sophisticated weapons. They diverted the bus into a bush in the evening and dispossessed them of their valuables and cash.

As if that was not enough, the armed robbers asked them to pick female partners and start having sex. He told the church that only one woman resisted and was shot at a close range on her forehead.

He is an evangelist who preaches holiness and salvation.

He didn't tell us if he also complied with the robbers instructions.

Now, his wife wants me to ask him if he also cooperated because she is having itching in her private part and she is afraid to tell her husband. She is suspecting he might have contacted STD.

He is an irritant and could be aggressive if asked that kind of question.

Should I summon courage and ask him so that he can go for a check up and get both of them treated?

The church stood up and gave thanks to the Lord.
Re: Should I Ask My Friend? by GorillaApp(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol.

The wife is the best person to ask him.

The guy obviously bleeped someone but this story is not true. I doubt the veracity of this story cool
Re: Should I Ask My Friend? by MufasaLion: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
It would be very wrong of you to ask him such question. You wanna go him question about something affecting his wife? The woman he sees daily and sleep beside in same bed? I don't know how close you are to the family, but being friends at church doesn't mean you are close friends).

The wife should be the one to ask him in the best mood. After all, she's a woman and they have their way around things with their husband. Don't you even imagine how he's gonna feel knowing you are aware of his wife's STD issue? What if he questions your relationship with her?

DON'T EVER ASK HIM!!!
Re: Should I Ask My Friend? by dingbang(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
I am sure he hid the part where he fvcked the woman and also sheeples would not care to ask.

Mchew!
Re: Should I Ask My Friend? by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
nikky5:
He told the church that only one woman resisted and was shot at a close range on her forehead

:

Now, his wife wants me to ask him if he also cooperated because she is having itching in her private part
what do you want to ask him again na?
he already said it.
Re: Should I Ask My Friend? by Truvelisback(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
nikky5:
We are both friends in the same church. Both of us are married too. Last Sunday, he shared a testimony before the large congregation how the Lord saved him from armed robbers who operated in a bus he was travelling in from the East to Lagos.

According to him, the robbers numbering four were well armed with sophisticated weapons. They diverted the bus into a bush in the evening and dispossessed them of their valuables and cash.

As if that was not enough, the armed robbers asked them to pick female partners and start having sex. He told the church that only one woman resisted and was shot at a close range on her forehead.

Now, his wife wants me to ask him if he also cooperated because she is having itching in her private part and she is afraid to tell her husband. She is suspecting he might have contacted STD.

Should I summon courage and ask him so that he can go for a check up and get both of them treated?

Don't get urself involed in their issue.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask My Friend? by Pumpumking: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
nikky5:

angry
Re: Should I Ask My Friend? by 22o62021: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
You want to ask him, if he says yes then you will go ahead to tell the wife that he did it

You no follow abeg

See that man run things with one local girl but he used arm robbery matter take cover up.

Why would the church clap for him for sleeping with another woman.
Re: Should I Ask My Friend? by Pumpumking: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
nikky5:

Wow Nabila. so u wanto yansh yor pastor becuz he marry arm robber in yor church...correct?...i dont meannto sound rudes but please are u ok?(no oofenese) angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Using Flutterwave Here? / For / To Decide Her True Love, Girl Slept With 21 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.