Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble (354 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by Fuudz: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
I stopped the giveaway because someone on Nairaland saved my number as “Scammer” on Truecaller
The phone number I use for the giveaway is the number for my modem so I never use it to make calls.
However on Friday I put the SIM card in my phone to load airtime so I can subscribe for data.

I forgot to remove the SIM and used it to call a friend of mine and he told me that the Truecaller app on his phone showed my number as a scammer.

I’m lucky it was my friend that saw that message and quickly told me about it, if it had been a client that I called with that number and that tag of “scammer” popped up this would have created a big problem for me.

Why would someone save my number as a scammer when I have never scammed nor attempted to scam anyone?!

I consider this a very wicked thing for someone to have done, this is the reason why I decided to suspend the weekly giveaway.

Sometimes trying to do good can put you in big trouble!
Re: Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by oluwadabira111(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fuudz:
I stopped the giveaway because someone on Nairaland saved my number as “Scammer” on Truecaller
The phone number I use for the giveaway is the number for my modem so I never use it to make calls.
However on Friday I put the SIM card in my phone to load airtime so I can subscribe for data.

I forgot to remove the SIM and used it to call a friend of mine and he told me that the Truecaller app on his phone showed my number as a scammer.
Sorry boss there are some unfortunate people.... don't let that deter u...
I’m lucky it was my friend that saw that message and quickly told me about it, if it had been a client that I called with that number and that tag of “scammer” popped up this would have created a big problem for me.

Why would someone save my number as a scammer when I have never scammed nor attempted to scam anyone?!

I consider this a very wicked thing for someone to have done, this is the reason why I decided to suspend the weekly giveaway.

Re: Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by icebird25(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by phintohlar(f): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
icebird25:
Mtcheew
his saying the truth and ur'e hissing, may God deliver you
Re: Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fuudz:

No mind dem na God go shame the pesin las las ur blessing awaits you, but bros pls just find me something abeg even if na 1k make hunger no finish me this night 0439324345 gtbank tnks bros
Re: Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by helinues: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
How are you sure the person that saved your number as scammer is a NLder?

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by superintendents(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
helinues:
How are you sure the person that saved your number as scammer is a NLder?
my bosssss..I dey hail oo..
Re: Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by dan9ice(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Na enemy of progress..
Sorry guy
Re: Suspension Of Giveaway:sometimes Trying To Help People Can Put You In Trouble by RichardRexs(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sorry @fundz.
Don't be deterred, carry on with the good work. We know you're not one.

(1) (Reply)

Blood Oaths And Covenants,share Your Experiences / How To Get The Girl Of Your Dreams In This New Year / Femal's Adult Product Online In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.