Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months (27045 Views)

Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / 15 Things You Can Do Online Just Sitting At Home And Earning Big(Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by cooltola(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Na just to type wey una know. If the guy buy bitcoin now he would have 194,000 naira when bitcoin hits $62,000 high, which is just 44,000 naira in return. Isn't that poor?

it is poor but it is better than nothing. me dey reason if bitcoin drop lower than $45000 by next week, e fit buy N150k, then sell when btc reach $62000. his profit go reach pass N50k guaranteed, btc has been bearish since last 2 week.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Keziehenry(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
Agro commodities

Talking from experience
Tell me more please. I have been having an eye on that stuff
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Papadoh(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Zakarisammy:

Wpp
Ma nigga
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Papadoh(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

So I completed my secondary school education in 2018, and I'll be starting college next year, to study Computer Engineering. My dad had bought me a laptop in 2017, when I was still in secondary school, but it started having issues about a year later and my dad spent a lot of money (about 50k) for repairs alone. He then gave up on the laptop and decided he would get me a new one soon. But it's been two years plus, and he is yet to give me a new one, because of some projects he has at hand.

Before the laptop started having issues, I had mastered everything, from typing fluently to operating the basic softwares such as Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, etc. After I completed my high school education, I started working in the church media unit, and in no time, I was the most preferred media personnel when it comes to scripture projecting, prayer points typing and more.

On July 17th this year, a man favoured me and gave me 160k to get myself a laptop. Since there are only mid-tier laptops at that price range, I decided that I'll keep the money, till when I raise about 200k extra to get a good laptop for 250k, capable of 3d animation which I desire to learn, and to also get myself a secondary monitor, mobile hotspot and a camera to start a YouTube Channel.

I've kept the money for about six months now. It's still intact because it's with my mom. But since it'll take time to save to that amount in order to add and buy the laptop, I have decided to invest the money in any business that will make me at least a 500k under six months. Is there any business that I can venture into?

I would really prefer online businesses that can be done with a mobile phone because of my health issues. But any business idea would still be appreciated!

Thanks!

Dude, with the money you have, I can teach you how to generate at least +100% in a month passively. If you like believe, if you like don't believe. The ball is in your court. My WhatsApp: Zero nine zero three three four nine one one four nine. Holla at me when you're ready to earn. And don't ever let anybody tell you you can't good money in Nigeria. All you need is the right connections. Ciao.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by yinkbell: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

So I completed my secondary school education in 2018, and I'll be starting college next year, to study Computer Engineering. My dad had bought me a laptop in 2017, when I was still in secondary school, but it started having issues about a year later and my dad spent a lot of money (about 50k) for repairs alone. He then gave up on the laptop and decided he would get me a new one soon. But it's been two years plus, and he is yet to give me a new one, because of some projects he has at hand.

Before the laptop started having issues, I had mastered everything, from typing fluently to operating the basic softwares such as Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, etc. After I completed my high school education, I started working in the church media unit, and in no time, I was the most preferred media personnel when it comes to scripture projecting, prayer points typing and more.

On July 17th this year, a man favoured me and gave me 160k to get myself a laptop. Since there are only mid-tier laptops at that price range, I decided that I'll keep the money, till when I raise about 200k extra to get a good laptop for 250k, capable of 3d animation which I desire to learn, and to also get myself a secondary monitor, mobile hotspot and a camera to start a YouTube Channel.

I've kept the money for about six months now. It's still intact because it's with my mom. But since it'll take time to save to that amount in order to add and buy the laptop, I have decided to invest the money in any business that will make me at least a 500k under six months. Is there any business that I can venture into?

I would really prefer online businesses that can be done with a mobile phone because of my health issues. But any business idea would still be appreciated!

Thanks!

Since you have chosen to do online investment, I will advise you to do a thorough background checking before plugging ur hard earned money into any online investment you know little or nothing about. You can do your background checking on trust pilot and navigate the site you are introduced to. Check the FAQ's and message the support to know more information about the platform. People are talking about investing in crypto; know that you need to how to trade crypto so as to make profit. People who don't know how to trade crypto can invest the crypto they bought and get returns. This Will Make you to be on a safer side, by doing so there can't be a loss at your end but profit. Where is now the correct Crypto currency platform to invest in? Go with paxful; https://paxful.com/register?r=21Qz9RGaMkR it is the best online Crypto platform where you can invest and make it big. They have over 300 mode of payment which makes it easier for crypto trading. You don't need to know how to trade crypto , Paxful just include a new FEATURE CALLED EARN. with Earn, you can deposit your crypto and earn interest weekly. They pay out every Wednesday. Just register first following the above link. I will put you through how to trade it in paxful or outside paxful; a Nigeria paxful affiliate vendor. You will be paid instantly.get your voters card or NIN number or International passport ready for verification. Facial capturing would also be done.
Do well to do your background checking before you make any investment. Just my advise.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by effectz123(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

Thanks!
My advice to you is don't wait till you get the 250k. The cost of things are continually rising. Investing the money is very risky. It would sound so bad to the person who gave you the money that you invested it at all. Why not pay me a visit in my office. I might be able to give you the 250k laptop and you can pay in full within 6 months. It's better to start your endeavor now than waiting a full year for that money to rise. You can chat me up via my number on my signature. Introduce yourself first with a screenshot of this post. Thanks and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by ignis: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Money rituals.

Your forecast is too ambiguous. You want to realistically go over 200% in 6 month?

Try drug trafficking.

I tire
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
2 sure odds
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by mascot19(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Affiliate marketing is the best,you can contact me where I earn average of 250k weekly 09043694372
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by emmy178(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Abeg tell me, how sure of a trade is that MATIC.
Polygon is raw gold waiting to unleash its full potential, dyor, buy and hodl
No matter how little you can afford, just make sure its in your portfolio, see you at the top� bro�
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
emmy178:

Polygon is raw gold waiting to unleash its full potential, dyor, buy and hodl
No matter how little you can afford, just make sure its in your portfolio, see you at the top� bro�

Thanks bro.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Stephen0mozzy: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
BusinessDream:
Just go and add UI/UX to this and you will be ready to work with Software companies anywhere in the world. In 6 months time, you would have mastered it and command millions of naira.

Boss is it easy to get jobs as a UI/UX? I'm considering dedicating 1year to learn it.. How likely am i to get a job within 6months of learning?

Also, do you have pointers as to courses and job opportunities?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by maureensylvia(f): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Keziehenry:

Tell me more please. I have been having an eye on that stuff

You can click my signature to go through my posts or chat me up on 08099495483 to add you to my business WhatsApp group
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by 1stbest(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
MMXX:
I beg to disagree,it is highly possible sir cool

can you teach me small please.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Sheriman(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
shawante:
You left your money with your mom... Guys should we tell him
The money go don reduce to 50K
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by nabeelbabs: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nah to play 49ja. Just good 30 minutes to one hour you fit get more than 500k
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by ekensi01: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
3.5 odds
cheesy
Haba fear God
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by xOracle(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
I just sent you an email kindly reply lets talk about an option i know you'll like
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Qpid5(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
iamkunleajayi:
Learn affiliate marketing, your 150K will surely generate more than 600K in 6 months and all you need is your smartphone . You can message me on 09024183760
Sorry boss, am interested in affiliated marketing, graphic design and web development.. here is my plan, since affiliated marketing can be achieved with phone, I want to go with that first.. please can I also message you too?
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Theresamay: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL(AIM GLOBAL) can give you more than that

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by EbukaStanley11(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have tried a couple of legitimate businesses online and among them, affiliate marketing gave me the highest earnings couple with the fact that it is easy to start,scale and earn good money from the venture once you master the rudiments

You can reach me through the contract below to learn more about affiliate marketing
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by EbukaStanley11(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have tried a couple of legitimate businesses online and among them, affiliate marketing gave me the highest earnings couple with the fact that it is easy to start,scale and earn good money from the venture once you master the rudiments

You can reach me through the contact below to learn more about affiliate marketing

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by olamike: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Myzubby:
well even the one 160k is enough to start something online.

I just need a laptop with good processor with at least 50k and I will start generating income.
I know what to do legally.

I wish you success brother.
Bros, I get laptop and internet, teach me how to make money online Biko nu
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Rree: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Many
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by findfault: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fish farming is a good business for you to start but of you want to go online you have to be very careful.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by KingTeco(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

Thanks!
Sure! But you go dey sub?
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Ahmed4u1: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
sofeo:
CRYPTOCURRENCY IS YOUR BEST BET.

DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL, AND INVEST IN PROJECTS/COINS WITH REAL WORLD USE CASES.
I'M A LIVING WITHNESS.
Bro, please suggest me a coin to buy please, this country is difficult daily.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Ahmed4u1: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Treasure17:
Buy the dip and thank me later. grin

Whats dip?
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by iamkunleajayi: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
timsucess:
teach me please na

Let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by aderilb: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
bro start 1.25 odd daily with 10000 thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Hilarious But Real Office Rules To Live By / Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? / What I Have Learnt As A Woman In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.