Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months (27048 Views)

Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / 15 Things You Can Do Online Just Sitting At Home And Earning Big(Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by agwom(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2021
lol grin 160k principal=0 interest =0
Lavisha:
Of you play Bet9ja, that money will turn to N50.

This I have seen..
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Stephen0mozzy: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2021
podium:

I dnt teach.. I work in the admin Dept. U am nt too good in drawing but type perfectly...

you don't have to draw... Just download the images online.... Other drawings are mostly boxes and circles which you can do in corel draw.

The schools won't find you... You find the work.

You can also try offering to type (already written projects and others) here on nairaland.. You'll be surprised that there's a market for you

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by podium(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

you don't have to draw... Just download the images online.... Other drawings are mostly boxes and circles which you can do in corel draw.

The schools won't find you... You find the work.

You can also try offering to type (already written projects and others) here on nairaland.. You'll be surprised that there's a market for you
Okay...
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Brightolysys: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
I earn upto $100 a day online by watching videos on this platform https://dq-video.xyz/6814839036178098/

You can check it out to help yourself.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Demosolar: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Papadoh(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Zakarisammy:

You dey game?
Yea
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by DZTech: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Can we see your site that's responsive and has high traffic?
Abdotcom:
Let me design an e-commerce website for you, which will responsive and high traffic generator
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by DZTech: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
You couldn't just say affiliate marketing?
Nigerians and forming.
5&6
Niorte:

That could be a wrong generalisation.

Digital business can do more than that in 6 months.

See proofs at https://7starplans.com the problem is that quality information does not go round in Nigeria.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Imustnottalk: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
BusinessDream:
1 year is a great start.... as long as you are good.

Udemy.com has some courses and there is Youtube.com too. 6 months enough if you master it within that timeframe and 1 year is a superb timeframe too.
bro can you tell me about it make we relate
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by BusinessDream: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Imustnottalk:
bro can you tell me about it make we relate
all the apps on your phone and websites you visit are designed by UI/UX guys...

Then the programmers coming to input codes and make it fully functional.

So, yeah, you will be working with coders.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by chiste1: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

So I completed my secondary school education in 2018, and I'll be starting college next year, to study Computer Engineering. My dad had bought me a laptop in 2017, when I was still in secondary school, but it started having issues about a year later and my dad spent a lot of money (about 50k) for repairs alone. He then gave up on the laptop and decided he would get me a new one soon. But it's been two years plus, and he is yet to give me a new one, because of some projects he has at hand.

Before the laptop started having issues, I had mastered everything, from typing fluently to operating the basic softwares such as Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, etc. After I completed my high school education, I started working in the church media unit, and in no time, I was the most preferred media personnel when it comes to scripture projecting, prayer points typing and more.

On July 17th this year, a man favoured me and gave me 160k to get myself a laptop. Since there are only mid-tier laptops at that price range, I decided that I'll keep the money, till when I raise about 200k extra to get a good laptop for 250k, capable of 3d animation which I desire to learn, and to also get myself a secondary monitor, mobile hotspot and a camera to start a YouTube Channel.

I've kept the money for about six months now. It's still intact because it's with my mom. But since it'll take time to save to that amount in order to add and buy the laptop, I have decided to invest the money in any business that will make me at least a 500k under six months. Is there any business that I can venture into?

I would really prefer online businesses that can be done with a mobile phone because of my health issues. But any business idea would still be appreciated!

Thanks!

Your sure best option is crypto spot trading. There are loads of legit tutorial videos on YouTube to guide you. On CRYPTO SPOT TRADING ON BINANCE.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Sammyklever(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
Learn FOREX trading.... Keep 100k use 60k to get a prop firm acct in two months u will pay back... Assurance

Which pip firm boss
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by SKYHIGHfx: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Sammyklever:

Which pip firm boss
My forex firm or ftmo
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Sammyklever(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

My forex firm or ftmo

Lol....No really easy to pass bro

The system is designed for you to fail it....
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by SKYHIGHfx: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Sammyklever:

Lol....No really easy to pass bro

The system is designed for you to fail it....

Lie.... I have two live acct
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Sammyklever(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Lie.... I have two live acct

Can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by SKYHIGHfx: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sammyklever:

Can we talk on WhatsApp

Drop digit?
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Sammyklever(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

Drop digit?

I sent you a mail already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Hilarious But Real Office Rules To Live By / Highest Paid Paramilitary Personnel In Nigeria? / What I Have Learnt As A Woman In Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.